Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:31 pm
Cloud stepped back from the group and looked around trying to see if he could find the dark haired boy he'd meet when his mom brough him up here to sign up for attendence. Cloud stops looking and blushes, he didn't want to be caught looking for the boy. It would just make him look lost, and like a freshman. Why'd mom make me come to a new school...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
---------- Grand MasterThiefRikku
She saw the Magic and Spell teacher and smiled at her."She looks like a really nice teacher" Rikku thought she had long, shiny and black hair which looked really nice on her. Then she went pass a blonde hair boy who seem to be lost. She asked him kindly "Are you Okay?" she smiled then.

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Zidane yawns as he stood from his seat. "Okay, now I'm bored." He walked off passing by some students when he two blondes in the distant. "Hey, isn't that..."

Zidane wasn't sure at first, but he could've sworn that he saw someone he knew. One way to find out was to keep walking, one of the blonde was a girl wearing a plaid skirt. He doesn't know her at her, but he blushed slightly because of her beauty. Instead it was the tall, blonde-haired boy he might've reconized.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Lulu stood amonst the other staff members in the Auditorium with a nonchalant appearance as she looked over the large amount of students that occupied the area. It was a brand new semester, which of course would lead to a new list of troubles that would soon be at her door.

Issues were bound to arise and dicipline would be an absolute priority to prevent further problems, but unfortunately most of these tasked relies mostly on her. It was something she didn't look forward to, but it was her job and she would do whatever was necessary to complete it. Perhaps if Yevon favored her, things would go smoothly this year.

Rinoa_Heartilly4

Rinoa_Heartilly4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm
User Image

After a brief introduction and announcement of where her office could be found and the hours, she then took a short bow and made her way off stage. Most of the students had occupied themselves with finding classes they were interested in or conversing with one another, so for she no longer had a role to play within the ceremonies.

As she made her way through the crowd, nodding a greeting to a few teachers, she finally reached the exit and proceeded down the hall. She would spend the remainder of the say catching up on some review and fileing work, since there were many new students that had shown up this semester. Though it wasn't the most exciting task, it had to be done.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:54 pm
-Rinoa nodded at Lucrecia's statement-"Yeah, quite a bunch..to be honest I am a little nervous." -She said a bit quivering-  

among_angel_wings

RikkuTheHyperBlondeTheif

2,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
Vanille walked around the Auditorium for a bit before deciding to try to at least make one friend. She was tired of walking around looking lost. That was not Vanille at all. She was the one who helped people that were lost. Vanille sighed before brushing a few strands of her hair out of her face. I want to make a new friend someone to help me through this school year but who? “And I’m not just going to stand here.”  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image Cloud blushes as the blonde girl questions him and shakes his head no, then searches around trying to find some kind of distraction. He always got tounged tied when talking to a pretty girl. Then Cloud spots a familar blonde boy with a tail. "Zidane?" Cloud smiles inwardly, he'd met Zidane.....he couldn't quite remember when but he knew that they'd met before and were friends.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

I Am Your Azalea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Hmm.... I think I'm going to wonder around the school. Since there's not really anyone to talk to in here.
Tifa starts to walk towards the door while looking around the auditorium. She doesn't noticed what's in front of her and accidently runs into Vanille (Oerba). Tifa looks at her, surprised.
"Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you, I was looking elsewhere. Really, I'm sorry."
Tifa apologizing politely. Being cautious about making an enemy for the school year.
Wow, I hope she's not mad. It would be bad to make enemies in this school from day number one...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image
"Cloud!" shouted Zidane cheerfully as he ran toward his friend. He started to blush again because of the blonde girl who was with Cloud, and hopes that she's single.

"Hey, man. How's your summer vacation?" Zidane been friends with Cloud
for two years now back in the 8th grade. He doesn't remember where they were when they first met, but they instantly became friends on that same day.

"So, who's the lovely lady? Is she your girlfriend?"

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image Cloud blushes, and shakes his head. "No she's not my girlfriend." He rubs the back of his head nevously and chuckles. "So have you seen Squall or any of the others around?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 am
User Image
---------- Grand MasterThiefRikku
Rikku was a bit confused she wondered if their friends. She asked them kindly "Are you guy's friends?" she then smiled.

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:06 am
User Image
Zidane blushes slightly. "Y-Yes, yes we are." He smiled back at her and turn his attention back to Cloud.

"No, I haven't seen Squall yet, or anyone else yet. Maybe they're in here somewhere."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 am
User Image-She noticed everyone was growing out of control, people were jumping out of chairs and people were being really loud- "Everyone..please take your seat! Your Headmaster Lucrecia is about to speak for this years orentation! And she'd apprechiate it if she could get a word in edgewise!" -She said, placing her hands on her hips-  

among_angel_wings

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces