2morowsdeath
at least someone thinks like me your olnly like the third one
who is?  

~Sage Wolfe~

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:23 pm
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor
He made some good points but he could be a little nicer next time he talks.

dude read the sig man painedtruth its going to hurt every time

stare I dont like you. Please leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:23 pm
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath
why am i worried because its blinding people from the world you cant achive true knowledge till you are in a total state of serenity and knowledge is the true importance in our world "sweetie"
Then worry about your own damn serenity. The buddhists got it right the first time. You can't achieve anything if you're constantly worry about everyone else. The world and the people in it will never be perfect or your stand up to your ideals of what you think they should. Take the log out of your eye before you try and take the splinter out of someone elses.

And excuse me for jumping and taking offense but I can't really help it when the entire post comes off as being offensive. Try and use punctuation. Might help a little.

sorry when i am typing out of depression i tend to not notice PUNCUATION!  

The Nothing Poet

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:24 pm
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
who is?

you  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:25 pm
2morowsdeath
~Sage Wolfe~
2morowsdeath
who is?

you
oh 3nodding  

~Sage Wolfe~

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:26 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor

ok gladly my opinion is posted i leave but ill also say this "the world will learn to hate the 'painedtruth' it just happens to be your turn  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:27 pm
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor

ok gladly my opinion is posted i leave but ill also say this "the world will learn to hate the 'painedtruth' it just happens to be your turn

I dont hate you, i just dont like you is all.  

Tenebrion Valefor

The Nothing Poet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:28 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor

well in that case im not leaving to you do  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:29 pm
2morowsdeath
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath
why am i worried because its blinding people from the world you cant achive true knowledge till you are in a total state of serenity and knowledge is the true importance in our world "sweetie"
Then worry about your own damn serenity. The buddhists got it right the first time. You can't achieve anything if you're constantly worry about everyone else. The world and the people in it will never be perfect or your stand up to your ideals of what you think they should. Take the log out of your eye before you try and take the splinter out of someone elses.

And excuse me for jumping and taking offense but I can't really help it when the entire post comes off as being offensive. Try and use punctuation. Might help a little.

Oh yeah, depression. Great excuse. Great excuse for everything. You know what, I've got it too. I've had it for 15 years of my god damn life OUT OF 20, and I still know how to use punctuation. Great excuse for EVERYTHING. "Hey, my life sucks, I think I'll blame it on the world." Yeah, that's it. Your problems exist because no one else will live up to you. Good job.  

Schwarzkatze

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:32 pm
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor
2morowsdeath
Tenebrion Valefor

well in that case im not leaving to you do

baka  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:32 pm
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath

Oh yeah, depression. Great excuse. Great excuse for everything. You know what, I've got it too. I've had it for 15 years of my god damn life OUT OF 20, and I still know how to use punctuation. Great excuse for EVERYTHING. "Hey, my life sucks, I think I'll blame it on the world." Yeah, that's it. Your problems exist because no one else will live up to you. Good job.
He waS NOT BLAMING IT ON DEPRESSION... HE WAS JUST SAYING THAT WHEN HE IS DEPRESSED HE DOES NOT BOTHER WITH IT..... I DONT BOTHER WITH A LOT OF THINGS WHEN i AM DEPRESSED...  

~Sage Wolfe~

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:34 pm
Can we please stop with this senseless arguing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:34 pm
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath
Schwarzkatze
2morowsdeath

im not blamming it on depression im blaming it on my self for its my fault i have it but still i tend to have a one tracked mind when when im typing out of depression but im not looking for some one to live up im trying to lose the ones i love so i can die a meaning less death  

The Nothing Poet

Schwarzkatze

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:43 pm
2morowsdeath

im not blamming it on depression im blaming it on my self for its my fault i have it but still i tend to have a one tracked mind when when im typing out of depression but im not looking for some one to live up im trying to lose the ones i love so i can die a meaning less death
That's interesting because when I get depressed I have a tendancy to go empty. Maybe it's just the way I've lived my life though. Very empty. I also have a habit of pushing everyone away. I guess I figure if everyone gives up on me like I've given up on myself, no one will have to worry about me anymore and I will finally be able to rest in peace. I've come to learn though that that will never happen. Someone will always care no matter how hard you push. Just ask anyone in the ER. rolleyes So now I'm trying to find things that I can apply to my life that will make it better. Over the past year I've gotten on medication and while it's helped, it's still not great. I know I will always have this thing inside me, but I'm finally getting around to learning to live with it. Try playing with buddhism. They have so many little ideas that are so wonderful. Or just meditation. It helps with the inner peace part.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff