Reply The Stargate Guild
Your first SG episode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgo Vengance

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:35 am
My first episode was Children of the Gods the first time on Showtime.... i was ten, i dont really remember the nudity part, but i do remember that i was completely grossed out when Apophis's wife goul'ed came out of the Jaffa..... i was ten.. not my fault.... i didnt even watch the second time that happened in that episode...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:50 am
I saw the movie first, and then I saw the one where Teal'c (that is spelt right, isn't it?) get's stuck in the labyrinth with the unas. I think it was called Thor's Hammer. I've been hooked ever since.  

Grammar King

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:44 am
The first one I saw was The Fifth Race (at least as far as I can remember). My dad was watching it on Sci-fi channel, and I came in and watched it too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:55 pm
My first Stargate was SG-1. The episode was about Anubis coming back to power or something. Danial had to pretend to be one of the System lords human servants and stuff. After that I just watched a few more. The episode that hooked me was when SG-1 went on an unauthorized mission to the Ship. Danial had retrieved the symbols from another reality or something.  

Kazi-Kun

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:39 am
The first episode I ever saw was about three years ago, and it was Menace. Since, to this day, I still don't like that episode, it kind of got me off to a bad start with Stargate, but I watched another episode (The Fifth Race), and of course, since that one's so awesome, I got hooked on Stargate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:27 pm
i can't remember the first episode i saw of stargate. i stopped watching it twice. the first time i can't remember when but the second time was when daniel died at the end of season 6 and then i started watching it again when he came back and for those few episodes (ABYDOS and FULL CIRCLE) that he guest stared in.  

Largo rox

Soloikos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:31 pm
I don't remember what my first episode was. I know when I first started getting into Stargate I was seeing reruns of season 6, but I didn't get into it until I started seeing earlier episodes with Daniel and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:14 am
My first ep. I remember was the first one with Orlin and Sam. I'd been catching bits and pieces of other eps before that.  

lilad

Friendly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shifter19

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:38 pm
nemisis of sg1 caught my eye  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:47 am
I watched the original season 1 ep 1 when it first came out, I watched with my Dad cause he was a huge fan of the movie , he kinda brought me into it with him  

kouga_117

The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces