Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Do you>>Have A Favorite Sailormoon Episode/Comic??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:40 pm
MikatoSakato
To be honest my favorite series was the first one. Since it was so new to me.
yah,i forget my first one  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:42 pm
Kaiou Michiru
Episode 110.

I created a fanlisting for it, actually, although it's not quite done yet. smile The design and website itself is up, though. If anyone's interested, it can be viewed by following the link below:

Forsaken

wow,thats a beautiful site,I jis visited it.Nice Job  

ms.sassyJ

Latias-loves-Ash69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:04 pm
I have a faveroite Eppie. Sweet Dreams.( i forget witch eppi that was but.) It was in the Sailor Moon Super S seies.

My faveorite comic was the Secound one I have of it when Bunny(as she is called in it) rememebrs the moon kingdom. There both cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:48 pm
My fave would be when they found out Hotaru was mistress 9 n they battled her!! smile I loved it heart

GO SAILOR SATURN!!! WOOT!!!!!  

Angel From Your Heaven

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:24 pm
I loved the ep. when Rei sang at the school festival! I was a really early ep. I don't remember the title... I watched it in slow motion and I was about to die laughing! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:28 am
my favorite episode is sailor stars 184 heart
"Futarikiri no Yoru! Usagi no Pinch"
(aka Just the Two at Night! Usagi's Pinch.)
star gentle uterus + indoors = bad idea domokun  

SteelPatrickHarris

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:29 am
x~Rei_Hino~x
I loved the ep. when Rei sang at the school festival! I was a really early ep. I don't remember the title... I watched it in slow motion and I was about to die laughing! rofl
i saw that one,infact,i have a playing card with her on it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:56 pm
ms.sassyJ
Kaiou Michiru
Episode 110.

I created a fanlisting for it, actually, although it's not quite done yet. smile The design and website itself is up, though. If anyone's interested, it can be viewed by following the link below:

Forsaken

wow,thats a beautiful site,I jis visited it.Nice Job

Thanks. smile  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MoonTenshi23

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:20 pm
Ok...i know this isn't how it actually happened because I own that manga volume as well, but I love the episode when Usagi and Mamoru are stuck in the elevator going to see Zoisite and she reveals she is Sailor Moon and then in the next episode it is revealed she is the moon princess

My favorite..FAVORITE!!! episode is Birthday Blues when they finally go after Usagi's heart crystal and it is all shiny and pure, which forces Haruka to decide to to either take her heart and kill her or leave it and risk their mission to save Usa's life. I think it is soooo sweet!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:24 pm
The Mistress Nine Saga! I cant pick just one episode XD  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:43 pm
Mine is all the episodes that deal with Hotaru and Day of Destiny of the first Sailor moon Series  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:57 am
Prof. Moonie
I don't really have a favorite. Each one has their own unique characteristics. 3nodding
yeah.. me neither..i like them all..  

ariana_sparrow

JasktheRayne

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:34 pm
Sailor Stars. (I forget the number)
The one where the enemys took over the house (Bunny's house) and summoned a monster. They all had to hide all their identiy and it all started with Sailor Starlight there (Seya <3). Mini mini dropped the towel on her guy form, and the shower......okay enough drool.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:09 am
Nehellenia's bit at the beginning of Stars. I REALLY felt bad for her and wanted to kick Moon's butt too. <3

Hmm..the End of stars because that was the end of the show and..It was the end of that somewhat boring season.

While I can't pick for the Manga I love it all. Especially SuperS.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:29 am
Dude, always and forever - my favorite episode will be episode 44, it's the one where the 5 senshi travel to the moon and get a glimpse at their past lives and Usagi as Serenity... then Queen Beryl attacked and killed them so Queen Serenity saved them but died in the process. That will always be my favorite episode...
Endymions kiss goodbye to Serenity was the best in the series I believe... ah heart  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff