Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
People you would go gay/straight for..&other random crushes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*blushes*
  :p
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 pm
xylert
Zizzykitty
iGoldman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emma Stone. I'd wreck that.

She's pretty.
But by association I now want to punch her face in.

She looks like this really obnoxious girl I know.
That I almost did punch in the pace last year.
Pure will and the thought of my school's very obese dean yelling at me stopped me.

xylert:
I never watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I know her from Bridge to Terabithia, The Happening, and Yes Man.

Off topic but I keep thinking you guys are on to me or something.
Posting about "celeb crushes"
Because I totally have a crush on this kid in my epidimiology class.
And his name is Caleb.
So I keep seeing "Caleb crushes" and I'm just like "GUHHH. GET OUT OF MY HEAD"

And yes.
That quick

Emma Stone sounds very familiar (nvm, turns out she was in Superbad, but i don't remember her character at all...), but tbh, she looks like she'll castrate me with a rusty chipped spoon in that pic O.O;

and you should really see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, its hilarious

how are we on to you?
Celeb crushes=Caleb crushes?
confuzin' teh two?
O.o

and were i female, i think i would have to agree with you on that (though i'd hit that given the chance >_>)

I wanted to read the books first but never got around to that.
So I never got around to seeing the movie.
I heard both books and movie are good though.

Just misreading it.
It's only one letter off.
It's not like I misread "celeb" for... Dylan or something like that
I had to think of the name of some boy I had a crush on in the past.

She's adorable but not just that.
It's really her eyes that attract me to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:23 pm
Hmm . . .

Sorry, I got nothing.

No, I'm not asexual, I just can't think of anyone. I have never really "crushed" on a celeb. My crushes have all been on females I have at least seen in real life, nd I don't have any of those at the moment, either.

And no one could turn me gay.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:43 am
Dornkus
Hmm . . .

Sorry, I got nothing.

No, I'm not asexual, I just can't think of anyone. I have never really "crushed" on a celeb. My crushes have all been on females I have at least seen in real life, nd I don't have any of those at the moment, either.

And no one could turn me gay.

*random huggle attack*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 am
pretty sure I would go gay for Julia Stiles, Jessica Alba, or Jennifer Beals.

I LOVE Ryan Renolds, James Marsters, Steven Strait, and Jasson behr. And even though I dont want to be I am attracted to the dynamic duo Jay and Silent bob.  

VampressLeona

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:26 pm
VampressLeona

I LOVE Ryan Renolds, James Marsters, Steven Strait, and Jasson behr. And even though I dont want to be I am attracted to the dynamic duo Jay and Silent bob.

lol a couple of weeks ago, my school had a spirit week thing going on with a pep rally or something on friday, but thursday was "Decades Day" where kids dressed up as either famous people or in clothes from like the 50's and such, but i had one friend who dressed up as Silent Bob, needless to say, he is the only person in my school that i know of who would stick with the character in that he would only talk like once or twice during the school day >_<
it was hilarious  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm
xylert
VampressLeona

lol a couple of weeks ago, my school had a spirit week thing going on with a pep rally or something on friday, but thursday was "Decades Day" where kids dressed up as either famous people or in clothes from like the 50's and such, but i had one friend who dressed up as Silent Bob, needless to say, he is the only person in my school that i know of who would stick with the character in that he would only talk like once or twice during the school day >_<
it was hilarious

lol
"no ticket."  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 pm
dragontamer363
xylert
VampressLeona

it was hilarious

lol
"no ticket."
HAHA love that scene. Yeah I would love to say I am not attracted to Jay, because he apparently gets a lot of booty but there is something very magnetic about him, and bob is just awesomeness and would be fun to cuddle. I love creating characters in my mind and staying 'in character' like my girls and I will go out and one of us will be the crazy person, the other will be the innocent girl and I always seem to like to be the b***h razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm
lol!  

dragontamer363
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items