_Birdy_Ang3L_
Crew

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luna8472

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:43 pm
i love anime and manga. my favorite for both is Bleach, because it kicks butt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 pm
I love anime but I've never watched Bleach- I sure have heard a lot about it though ^^ So why does everyone like it?  

Y u k i k o H a r u k a

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm
eek Bleach? BLEACH!?!?!? Bleach is the AWESOMEST fighting anime there is!!!!! Naruto doesn't even COMPARE to it!!!! And I don't care that I've never watched Naruto, so trust me, I Know. Watch it now - don't even take a second thought! Right now, even, you're missing the action, humor, awesome storyline and characters!

Now listen to a serious fangirl and GO WATCH IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm
PS I heart Bleach, if you can tell.

There's many other anime I like, and I can't list them now see my profile for more!  

Amaki Mikashi
Vice Captain

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

darkmageofskittles

6,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm
i really LOVE heart manga but not into many anime. i like Da Capo and inuyasha as far as anime  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm
i dont like really really gory anime  

Kiori Yuki
Captain

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kiori Yuki
Captain

Romantic Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 am
i love to draw anime and i also live to read manga and watch anime right now im watching Ranma 1/2 it's soooo awesome! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:24 pm
All my facebook friends call me an anime addicted freak. :< Ah well. I have a lot of friends who love anime too.  

the red pool

Dangerous Lunatic

8,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Dude, anime is crack. As a fellow addict, warn your friends of the life-destroyer: anime!

Ok, not really. But it seriously is addicting.

As far as Bleach goes, the first season was really awesome. All the way up until they rescue Rukia, but then it turned to s**t. I stopped watching it after that. [Personal opinion-please don't kill me, Bleach fans!]

I loved Deathnote!!v heart I was so sad when it was over. :[

I watch/read Naruto. The manga is way better, just because there's none of that useless fillercrap. Although I do like some of it, but I mean, come ON. Shippuuden is way better than the original, but you know. The original is what got me started.

I recently caught up watching InuYasha! It's good. You should watch it. The characters are really loveable. heart

I liked Elfen Lied a lot. The gore was kind of great. There was a few things that got me a little weirded out, like the girl who has a crush on her cousin...but that's cultural, I guess. The main storyline is really good, in any case. And I love the opening song.

Mushi-Shi!!!! All-time favorite. It's amazing. Beautiful. Artistic. Creative. Zen. Just...it's really cool, and I haven't seen this concept recreated ever. I love it, and was very sad that it stopped. I wish they would continue it, they probably could. I recommend this to anyone who wants a break from normal/generic anime storylines and characters. Its just...refreshing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 pm
crazyanimefandana
I love anime and manga! 4laugh And my favorites are Chobits, Hellsing, Bleach, Soul Hunter, Kuroshitsuji, Gravitation and lots of other! xd

If you liked Gravitation, you will probably like Junjuo Romanitica. In my opinion, WAY better than Gravitation. It's got a better story line and characters. Gravitation gets irritating at times. I haven't been able to find any other good anime in that genre besides junjuo romantica...nothing with a plot anyways, lol! rofl  

Space Scape Goat

Kumaaaa

2,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am
i like reading manga a bit more than watching the anime because it sort of explains it more in the manga than in the anime [just in my opinion]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:27 am
Anybody have a good anime or manga to reccomend?

Mine:
Mushi-Shi
and Deathnote.
If you haven't seen either of these, they're my favorite!  

Space Scape Goat

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am
I'm currently watching Heroic Age. It's pretty good. I love Hulu!!  
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff