Reply Friends of Gaia
Reading group Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savvy_anna9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am
i love to read so i guess im in the right place! xd i have read "The Amber Spyglass"[which is the 3rd book after the golden compass] and it was a very good book. a wonderful read. i have not read the first two though. My fav series is the Shannara series. There are 20 books in total. Its series about magic and adventure and each book focuses on a certain character which makes it easier to understand why the act the way they do later on in the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 pm
I'm a book freak, so i think i ended up in the right place. Right now i'm reading a series called Blue Bloods. Currently im on the 4th book, The Van Alen Legacy. Great read. Its about vampires but totally not like twilight. Its more about famous vampires and stuff. More reads... The Immortals series by alyson noel and Hunger the 2nd book in the Gone Series. Happy reading.....  

Puffs100 The Merciless

Dapper Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxBeautiful Little LiexX

Romantic Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 am
I am reading the first book in the series called "need", its really good, i cant put it down....also i am reading "the host" by the lady that made the "twilight saga", it really good also.

I love books, so if you have any request let me know...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm
I love reading!!!!
I love the Gemma Doyle Trilogy, and
the vampire academy trilogy,  

esale44

Raia Zarian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 am
Right now I'm reading two books: Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs and Fire by Kristin Cashore

I love Dragon Bones. It makes me want to cry sometimes crying .

I like Fire but I liked Graceling waaaaaaay better.

OH! I also just finished reading Nightlight! I suggest this book to anyone who doesn't like the Twilight series or just wants to laugh.
My faith in society was restored.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 pm
Oh boy where to begin? I think I'll begin with commenting on some reads you guys have read.

First off, my fav of all time: The Outsiders!!! I cried when Ponyboy and his older bro finally recouncile at the hospital. When Johnny dies, and when Dally dies. I have the movie as well. Its not as good but I enjoy it.

Second: I'm a huge Laurell K. Hamilton fan. I especially love her Anita and Merry series. Granted Anita Blake series has become more erotic and what not but shes still good at what she does. You can't help but love the characters she creates. Though the Merry Gentry series is the one I love and prefer.

I've read the Immortal books, I loved them! City of Ashes, Bone, Glass and am I forgetting one? Are all good. I love em. I've also started reading the Blue Blood series. I must admit their pretty good. And for once the best friend got the girl and not the stud muffin! Yeah! ((Wish Pretty in Pink ended like that >.> ))

Though a book/novel(s) I'd recommend is The Mists of Avalon, Swan Song, and The Stand. The Stand was pretty bloody awesome. Stephen King is King! heart

Obsidian Gem

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Friends of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers