Back to Guilds

Reply RP
COME HERE FOR RANDOMNESS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would YOu like a rubba(candy)-animal?
  Okay okay okay so, the book's like, okay, so, anyway, okay, movies are like, okay, kay, so, okay...
  Be quiet and eat your food! Gawsh...
  There's evil afoot..and it's..riiiight...HERE!!! -does chicken dance-
  -looks around before slowly backing out-
  I HOPE YOU BOTH CHOKE ON A PICKLE!! Man that would tickle me to bits..
View Results

Sinister Sally

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:49 am
hgrid screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! im a raper not a dancer"*hagrid begins to rap to Harry*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:55 pm
"Oh, snap, that is WACK!" Remus said, sounding like a gangsta as he entered the great hall. He was wearing gangsta clothes to match Tonks's. He starts spinning on his head as well.
"It's like a love-spin!" he said, giggling like a little girl as he spun beside his lover.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DrDrakkenFan24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:05 pm
As Remus kept spinning his head, Lucius Malfoy popped up out of nowhere with a squealing girl at his arm blushing like mad.

"Try to behave yourself, Sakura," he snapped, approaching the lot while Sakura pulled Snape away from the wall. "Hello there, Remus."

"Yo, what you want, fool!" Lupin shouted, coming within an inch of Lucius' devilishly handsome face. Suddenly, all the girls (including Tonks) stopped what they were doing and began to gaze at Lucius, sighing.

"His hair is so silky and smooth," said Hermione.

"His face is so cute!" cried Ginny.

"His lips are..." Tonks began.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE SISTER!!!" Sakura yelled, as she whipped out her wand and called, "Stupefy!" "Nobody fawns over Lucius except ME!!!" She added, receiving a kiss from her sweetheart.

"Well then...can we have Snape?" the rest of the girls asked.

"No, I respect him too much. Besides, I have a extra late Potions lesson tonight," Sakura replied with a wink. Pulling Snape up off the ground, she revived Tonks and flew out of sight.

"Will we ever get our teacher back?" Asked Hermione. As soon as she finished, there appeared a giant, firey "NO".

Oh, and if you're wondering about what happened to Mrs. Malfoy., you know, Narcissa? Well...this thing is random, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:19 pm
Beatrix Black jumps off the top of the Hogwarts castle and falls into the lake to be eaten by a giant squid. Meanwhile, in his bed years later, Sirius Black does a little jig.  

x X Cissy x Black X x

kezelle1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:57 am
lol....good luck with thAT!/...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:39 pm
randomness...  

Libbililly

3_twisted_roses

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:01 pm
Wat up ya'll! trying 2 b ranmdom... eek burning_eyes domokun heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:49 am
Ron ran up and poked Harry and Hermione.  

Crowgurl1

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items