Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Convention Hall (RL convention and gatherings chat)
Convention Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm
This thread has been so denied, ya know?
Just want you all to know that I have read and enjoyed your stories and I've always hoped for more. Thanks for sharing!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 pm
My first con was last weekend and it was amazing. I'm 17 and I was almost dead at the sight at all the FF7/KH cosplayers. I was disheartened at the lack of Sephiroth but there was a Cloud cosplayer there who was really nice along with a Riku who gladly gave me two hugs.

There wasn't really anything I was creeped out at. I felt bad for my friend Kairi though cause this random pokemon cosplayer guy came up behind her and pretended to strangle her with his tail. WTF?? And my friend Yuffie was cosplayed as Roxas was attacked by a *****. LOL

I wasn't hit on because I was a fangirl. LOL but I was at least acknowledged as one by another Cloud cosplayer. ^^

Having a crush on a cosplayer?
Why yes I did. The first Cloud I saw was really nice and we chatted for awhile. I wish I could have gotten some way to contact him. LOL
The same with a Riku cosplayer. He was so nice too and he gladly gave me another hug before I left the con too.  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
My first con was last weekend and it was amazing. I'm 17 and I was almost dead at the sight at all the FF7/KH cosplayers. I was disheartened at the lack of Sephiroth but there was a Cloud cosplayer there who was really nice along with a Riku who gladly gave me two hugs.

There wasn't really anything I was creeped out at. I felt bad for my friend Kairi though cause this random pokemon cosplayer guy came up behind her and pretended to strangle her with his tail. WTF?? And my friend Yuffie was cosplayed as Roxas was attacked by a *****. LOL

I wasn't hit on because I was a fangirl. LOL but I was at least acknowledged as one by another Cloud cosplayer. ^^

Having a crush on a cosplayer?
Why yes I did. The first Cloud I saw was really nice and we chatted for awhile. I wish I could have gotten some way to contact him. LOL
The same with a Riku cosplayer. He was so nice too and he gladly gave me another hug before I left the con too.

Cool! Sounds like you still had a lot of fun, ya know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 pm
I was at phoenix comic-con last weekend and I took 2 interesting pictures.

The 1st one I give you is a humorous one as Namine is trying to explain something to me as Rai and I just wasn't getting it, lol.

User Image

As for the 2nd photo I have for you. It is a picture of me and the guy who plays as Darth Maul on star wars & Snake Eyes on G.I. Joe.

User Image

It was totally not easy to get the last pic. Ray Park's manager told the 2 people ahead me that Ray isn't doing anymore pictures but as I told Ray....man, I'll wait till the end of the line so I can take a pic with you, lol. Well he let me take the pic before I left him, answering my question was he going to be in the Tekken movie. He said he was not....  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Let's see... some of my interesting experiences revolve around some friends I met. I was doing Advent Children Aerith and I met an AC Cloud, Kadaj, and Turk Vincent. It was great and we got attached really fast. xD

Well, I met Vincent again, only this time she was being Dirge of Cerberus Vincent. The first time we saw each other that day we bolted and glomped. =D It was fantastic cuz it almost looked like we were lovers, or something.

It turned out I got a crush on Cloud, but Cloud and Kadaj were dating. =/ I still find that odd.

Also, Man-Sakura, Man-Selphie, and Man-Misty.  
Convention Hall (RL convention and gatherings chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games