I need help on this... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 pm
And n****e pierceings are very easy to rip if not placed correctly and if they get infected they can take your n****e to the entire pectoral muscle.

Being a fur in a counter culture with allot of pirced friends i have been witness to allot of situations .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Since when does having your nipples pieced signify you are gay? Hell, even the ear thing is not that highly associated with being gay anymore because straight men started to do it too.

This is just another example of the belief there is such a thing as gay culture when that is utterly false. The same goes for furry culture.  

Artemis Vulpes

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:37 pm
I wouldn't let a friend do it...I went to a high school where everyone knew a person who would pierce them for like 20 bucks, or give them a tattoo for a bit more...and almost all of the kids who went to this person got an infection, even though they claimed that everything was clean.

As for getting it done behind your dads back...if you are living with him and he is the one paying the bills then don't do it. It'll just cause more drama then needed.

But if you are living on your own or even paying for your own bills and don't need his consent to get it done then you don't need his ok to do it, however it'd be nice to have it just to avoid the fights and what not that will come with him finding out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Artemis Vulpes
This is just another example of the belief there is such a thing as gay culture when that is utterly false. The same goes for furry culture.

Don't forget "American" culture. It's just stolen European cultures mashed together anyway.  

Garek Maxwell

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 pm
I think the term "Western Culture" labels us well enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm
If you can have it professionally done, go for it. I have a friend who got AIDs for not doing it the right way.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:22 pm
im starting to rethink it.
im still going to go and get it behind my dads back, but my friend is eighteen so she said that she could sign for me so i can get it done professionally  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 pm
I might be the only one to say this, but really, just go for it.

I've pierced my own ears, my lip, and a couple of other places, and I have never gotten an infection so bad its made me worry. I mean, or course s**t is going to swell and get red, but thats normal.

I would advise that you you take great care in keeping s**t sterile, like holding the needle over a flame first and then using rubbing alcohol on the spot your going to pierce, then after all of that, use peroxide to clean the hole and the jewelry.

To me it doesn't seem that big a deal, I've done all my own piercings, a couple before I was "allowed" to.

Whatever dude, its your body, your the one who should be allowed to modify it hun.

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:53 pm
Mr woman
Whatever dude, its your body, your the one who should be allowed to modify it hun.

I think most people are more concerned over the "get a piercing get kicked out" style of parenting since they don't know his father that well.

Plus, the unnecessary problems at home it causes for something that can honestly wait. It's not like those nipples are going anywhere. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

Hah, that makes me think back to high school. One of my friends was giving an ear-piercing to of my other friends in the cafeteria with a safety pin. And right before class too.

For some reason, I'd be more worried about dad than your friends capabilities. But thats just me, cause my dad is scary.

Her heart races deep as she sleeps...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Demoness of Heart
But thats just me, cause my dad is scary.

Her heart races deep as she sleeps...

Good Lord! What kind of psycho dad scares you that much to keep your heart pounding even in your sleep?! gonk

...I know, that's terrible. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 pm
well, my friend is eighteen, so hes gonna take me to get it done professionally, you know, sign for it and stuff. my dad wont have to know that way, and it will be safe. yay!  

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:52 pm
it depends on how old you are first off.

If you are under 18 and you don't have parental consent, don't do it. i mean it... don't! but you can always talk to him about it in depth. help him understand why you want it, why its important to you, why its important to express yourself. Hey maybe you will convince him, If he loves you, which he does, he will take it seriously if you talk to him seriously about it.

if you are over 18 and your dad says no, even if you are still living with him, you need to be able to express yourself; especially your sexuality. Ear piercing, n****e piercing, any piercing. Again only go against him AFTER you have talked in depth about it with him. He needs to at least get a good grasp of why you are doing it otherwise he will react harshly.

Your dad needs to understand that you are who you are, and that regardless of what he wants you to be you still HAVE to be you.

On that note, a n****e piercing is a really bad idea if you're doing it at home, and not by a professional, no matter how experienced your friend is. Ear piercing is probably OK. but you need to be ABSOLUTELY SURE your friend knows what he/she is doing. Ive seen too many of my friends do all the sterilization correctly before during and after an at home ear piercing to still get an infection because their friend, whom they trusted, pierced incorrectly.

n****e: professional, period! just imagine if your n****e gets infected... that's some seriously bad mental imagery that i wish i didn't imagine.

ear: at home is still a big risk but ear lobes can heal back up after being pierced with minimal deformation. Cartilage can deform even if it is done correctly. but trust me... fifteen dollars at Clair's, you get a piercing gun, its done by a pro. bang done, happily pierced ear. yay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm
well, i tried talking to him again, but he didnt have any reasons but 'because i said no' compared to my (1-2-3...) well, lots of reasons  

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:28 pm
are you under 18?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items