5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

NexNeon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm
S.I.N. cause evil never dies Hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm
S.I.N of course. twisted I truly am a wicked person....  

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 pm
I really hate this like, angelic/demonic good and bad guys thing.
I'd join S.I.N if it wasn't such, "I AM SO EVUL LOL!!!!!1 twisted twisted "

Though I think I may still be leaning a little more towards S.I.N.
But I'll have to wait until it starts to decide.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Atlaas
I really hate this like, angelic/demonic good and bad guys thing.
I'd join S.I.N if it wasn't such, "I AM SO EVUL LOL!!!!!1 twisted twisted "

Though I think I may still be leaning a little more towards S.I.N.
But I'll have to wait until it starts to decide.

Look at it this way.
BOO is a theocratic order dedicated to the crusade against the infidels at any cost.
SIN is just the misunderstood underdogs, who just want to form a nation state independent of the BOO dominion.

...Or just make up some other story that blurrs the lines. I'm sure they'll leave it rather open ended and I hope to take advantage of that for comedic value. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:13 pm
I'll be joining S.I.N. on this account and BOO on the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 pm
B.O.O for me 3nodding  

Blaze Duewater

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Zek... why do you have, what for the most part is, a signature in your actual posts?

I have seen other people do this on Gaia and is one of the most annoying things to run across. There is a reason why we have actual signature that goes below our posts.

It must be an attention thing, because they tend to make a person's post larger and stand out more. That part I do not find so annoying, more just pathetic, it is when you go to quote someone so they know they are responding to you and you have all crap HTML to filter through. Not to mention quoting them just makes your own post that much larger.

To me it is all just very bad netiquette, unfortunately it does not break the rules. Which is probably another reason why people do it since there is a limit on what you can do in your sig and this allows them to post in more crap that people do not want to see.

If i could I would totally delete this post. You must have a very horrible life or no life at all if something this small gets you to write this much about nothing at all...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm
I choose B.O.O. I would have chosen S.I.N. but they ordered me to. I don't do well when faced against people with superiority complexes. talk2hand  

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm
Clawfrey
Artemis Vulpes
Zek... why do you have, what for the most part is, a signature in your actual posts?

I have seen other people do this on Gaia and is one of the most annoying things to run across. There is a reason why we have actual signature that goes below our posts.

It must be an attention thing, because they tend to make a person's post larger and stand out more. That part I do not find so annoying, more just pathetic, it is when you go to quote someone so they know they are responding to you and you have all crap HTML to filter through. Not to mention quoting them just makes your own post that much larger.

To me it is all just very bad netiquette, unfortunately it does not break the rules. Which is probably another reason why people do it since there is a limit on what you can do in your sig and this allows them to post in more crap that people do not want to see.

If i could I would totally delete this post. You must have a very horrible life or no life at all if something this small gets you to write this much about nothing at all...

mmm yust ignore it...not every is the same...some ppl don't like some do...but i won't do it again if some rants like that x3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm
I'm joining S.I.N. because the name sounds cooler than B.O.O.
No reason other than that.  

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:46 pm
Promitheus Zek
Clawfrey
Artemis Vulpes

mmm yust ignore it...not every is the same...some ppl don't like some do...but i won't do it again if some rants like that x3

wahmbulance He should call the WAHMBULANCE. wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 pm
Clawfrey

Okay, now you are trolling. If you are have personal issues take it up with the person you have issues in PM. Far as this thread goes, keep it on topic.  

Selene Aries

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 pm
Selene Aries
Clawfrey

Okay, now you are trolling. If you are have personal issues take it up with the person you have issues in PM. Far as this thread goes, keep it on topic.

Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry Ma'am.
Good advice though.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas