Submit

Valiant Corvus

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am
Spawn a bunch of Enclave vertibird soldiers inside the Citadel and 3 super mutant behemoths in the middle of them. Quite messy.

PC version ftw.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm
I got a new one...I went to Arlington Library, and when I got there...there were Enclave...I shot one in the head, and ripped it off...When he died, he did a flip, and stayed in the air...his head rolled down the street... rofl  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
FireKunai
I had a glitch where Mister Burke was missing all his clothes. Not that I'm complaining of course xd

ooo nice
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 am
two deathclaws, one sentry bot, yao-guai, and mr. burke, idk how it happened but it was quite messy...  

rundas93

Rio the Ice Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 am
Remember the Behemoth at Evergreen Mills? Before I let him out of his cage I put eight frag mine at the entrance. The moment he came out of his cage and steped on the mines the game glitched and launched him fifty feet in the air. He died the moment he touched the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 pm
ya know that quest where you had to collect Nuka-Cola and you had a choice whether to give it to the guy or girl? when I did that, I gave it to the guy and then he's tries to impress the girl with all the Nuka-Cola he had (cuz she want them) and then he tries to get the girl to sleep with him and she thought was being invited to a sleepover XD the girl is sooo stupid rofl  

DeiDei Neko-chan

jababaflaba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:18 pm
one time saw 2 supermutants standing next to eachother talking about eating people and i placed a truckload of mines right behind them. i shot right pass them and they turned around and started runing. ............it got real.... red. like a cloud of blood. very funny wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 pm
I put 90 frag mines and when I dropped the bottlecap mine (this was in the Pitt) and they ALL exploded in my face. I would of seriously flown right off the map. One second it exploded, the next, I was like, 50-100 ft in the air. I did like, 20 mid-air cartwheels and I didnt even get to hit the ground when the game automatically restarted.  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 am
fist full of wellies
I used the mesmetron to get everyone in tenpenny tower naked,then they started to chase me and one guy pulled a sledge hammer from his undies and beat me to death with it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I had a supermutant(...was it master??can't remember) walk towards me. I shot his gun out of his hand, he started running at me while I kept shooting, he finally realized that he had no gun, turned around and ran away! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 am
Rio the Ice Angel
Remember the Behemoth at Evergreen Mills? Before I let him out of his cage I put eight frag mine at the entrance. The moment he came out of his cage and steped on the mines the game glitched and launched him fifty feet in the air. He died the moment he touched the ground.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

I wish I could have seen that!  

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 am
Oh I have videos to show lol.
When I played with my old character, I used to play with my friends in orlando because it was my first time. They are gamer boys so they get a kick out of me playing with them. Man, we had some crazy escapades in the game. VATS from Tenpenny Tower. Starting s**t in Rivet City (dig the epic stand off at the end dun'cha?). Head Hockey with Joe. Good times. Enjoy everybody ; D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWWd0mk9jYw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJlBACG2DvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulp7jnyovUI

EDIT: I didn't save the game with any of this stuff lol. It would've ******** me up XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm
in rivet city at the top where mister lopez was gonna jump i placed 50 bottle cap mines at the bottom when he hit he went soaring up in the air  

rocket1235

Runescape

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:55 pm
set all mines i'm holding next to mr.tenpenny at tenpenny tower laouch fat man at him at have BOTH my AND mr.tenpenny's fly to heaven  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 am
i killedeld  

R4H KaRmA

R4H KaRmA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers