Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Yugioh Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 am
Rubai Sora
I am proud to say I have done Jonouchi Katsuya in a dog suit! I've also done Duelist Kingdom Kaiba (it was my second cosplay costume after I knew what cosplay was). I am also working on a Fubuki Tenjoin (GX) costume along with a Red Eyes Black Dragon themed Lolita outfit. (Actually, its going to be more like Fubuki in the Red Eyes Lolita outfit. I don't feel like coloring my hair and it matches Fubuki pretty close.) I also want to do Judai since I love his jacket! That and I had Judai hair for a week in Junior year... Stupid hat hair and my highlights changing to orange.... Nya!
Do you have pictures or a cosplay account somewhere? :3 I would really like too see your Jonouchi and Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
I am proud to say I have done Jonouchi Katsuya in a dog suit! I've also done Duelist Kingdom Kaiba (it was my second cosplay costume after I knew what cosplay was). I am also working on a Fubuki Tenjoin (GX) costume along with a Red Eyes Black Dragon themed Lolita outfit. (Actually, its going to be more like Fubuki in the Red Eyes Lolita outfit. I don't feel like coloring my hair and it matches Fubuki pretty close.) I also want to do Judai since I love his jacket! That and I had Judai hair for a week in Junior year... Stupid hat hair and my highlights changing to orange.... Nya!
Do you have pictures or a cosplay account somewhere? :3 I would really like too see your Jonouchi and Kaiba.
Used to. But I do have pictures on my photobucket. Want me to post them? Nya?  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 pm
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Used to. But I do have pictures on my photobucket. Want me to post them? Nya?
yes please. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

Not my best one since I was still starting out. Not to mention my mom didn't like me using a sewing machine.

User Image

I actually took the time to make the sign accurate to the show. There was even a question mark on the other side.

So, what do you think? Nya?

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 pm
DUDE, I love the the Joey Puppy one. XD It's so awesome! And that sign makes it all the better as well. You make a really good Jonouchi. <3

I also really like your Kaiba for it being a starting point in your cosplay career. Your mom didn't like you using a sewing machine? why? :<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm
Scientific_erotic
DUDE, I love the the Joey Puppy one. XD It's so awesome! And that sign makes it all the better as well. You make a really good Jonouchi. <3

I also really like your Kaiba for it being a starting point in your cosplay career. Your mom didn't like you using a sewing machine? why? :<
*nods* The only draw back was that people kept calling me Shuichi... *sighs* I think the wig really made the outfit work.

Actually, my first cosplay was Luna way back when I didn't know what anime was, but that doesn't count. Kaiba was my second cosplay after I knew what cosplay was.

Yeah... My mom once saw someone sow through their thumb... And with my attention span, she was worried about me doing that. Nya....

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

*nods* The only draw back was that people kept calling me Shuichi... *sighs* I think the wig really made the outfit work.

Actually, my first cosplay was Luna way back when I didn't know what anime was, but that doesn't count. Kaiba was my second cosplay after I knew what cosplay was.

Yeah... My mom once saw someone sow through their thumb... And with my attention span, she was worried about me doing that. Nya....
They did?! I hate it when people do. DX How they thought that I'm not really sure.

Ah yes, thats understandable.

XD Well there are drawbacks to sewing machines. I always tend to break them so I sew pretty much everything by hand unless someone wants to help me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

They did?! I hate it when people do. DX How they thought that I'm not really sure.

XD Well there are drawbacks to sewing machines. I always tend to break them so I sew pretty much everything by hand unless someone wants to help me.
This is how I see it.... Shuichi had blond hair in the manga at one point. He also had a dog suit at another point. Therefor, I had to have been Shuichi despite the fact that the events happened at totally different times. Nya...  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

This is how I see it.... Shuichi had blond hair in the manga at one point. He also had a dog suit at another point. Therefor, I had to have been Shuichi despite the fact that the events happened at totally different times. Nya...
Ah the manga, I was thinking the anime. -_- Because in the anime it was a pink rabbit suit thing right? :/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:46 pm
My friend and I recently came to the the conclusion that I was going to cosplay as Marik and she will be Bakura sooner or later (most likely sometime next year). But this most definitely will happen even if it's not next year.  

RadicalKitsune

4,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:14 am
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

Ah the manga, I was thinking the anime. -_- Because in the anime it was a pink rabbit suit thing right? :/
No... Shuichi had the dog suit in the anime also, but he never had blond hair. Ryuichi had the bunny suit.... But I was called a bunny by someone who was staying at the hotel of the convention.... Nya.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 am
RadicalKitsune
My friend and I recently came to the the conclusion that I was going to cosplay as Marik and she will be Bakura sooner or later (most likely sometime next year). But this most definitely will happen even if it's not next year.
Oooo.... Sounds like fun.... Nya~  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 am
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

No... Shuichi had the dog suit in the anime also, but he never had blond hair. Ryuichi had the bunny suit.... But I was called a bunny by someone who was staying at the hotel of the convention.... Nya.....
Lol see I've never really watched the series but its so popular and I've heard enough about it that I get the gist of it. I have read the manga though. Now I'm less confused. Thank you. sweatdrop That's weird though that they thought you were a bunny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm
SO~ i have been wanting to do a Pegasus cosplay sooo bad but haven't gotten around to do it. x] i've been working on Loveless. but i love how he's a creeper. xD i can't want to cosplay him  

xXMakorikXx

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic
Rubai Sora
Scientific_erotic

Lol see I've never really watched the series but its so popular and I've heard enough about it that I get the gist of it. I have read the manga though. Now I'm less confused. Thank you. sweatdrop That's weird though that they thought you were a bunny.
Only thing I can think of is the ears. We had to use a pattern that was made for the bunny costume of this pattern set we got.... Nya...  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff