The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Will Harry do a Skywalker????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Harry become the new Dark Lord?????
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  No...Doby will. Muahahahahaaa!!!!
View Results

non642

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:36 pm
Tree_Beatle_Maiden
Nialla
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...
That was my point... just giving an example of a more minor character. 3nodding But you do make a very valid point.

True enough, that is the sort of minor character. Having a character turn evil would provide such a dramatic scene.

I also think there should be some Slytherin students who either turn good or were always good. It would show that they are all together and would also provide some interesting scenes dealing with trust issues.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:49 pm
Oridaius
So in the seventh book we know that either Harry or Voldermort are going to kick the bucket. But which one. What if halfway through the book Harry murders Voldermort. What if thinking he is all powerfull takes Voldermort's position as Dark Lord. What if Harry Potter does an Anakin Skywalker. Over the course of books 3, 4, 5, and 6 we have explored deeply into Harry's darker nature. He's started to use Unforgivable Curses so what if he entirely snapped??? I'm not saying it is going to happen.....but it could.
Wandering_soldier (on my friends account because i can!!!) :Ok... um I lovve my little Annie, but I know that Harry is much stronger then him. Annie was simply lured to the dark side because SOME BODY told him that he could save his wife from certain death. An easy mistake. Unfortunatly he believes this PERSON and goes to the dark side... we saw in the first book that even though Voldemort tempted him to join the "dark side" so they could team up and bring his parents back to life he didn't... so i know he won't pull a little Annie on us... and he NEVER will. And ANYONE who says otherwise is a little LIAR.  

Srs Bzns

Wandering_soldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:01 pm
Avada_Kedavra_007
Oridaius
So in the seventh book we know that either Harry or Voldermort are going to kick the bucket. But which one. What if halfway through the book Harry murders Voldermort. What if thinking he is all powerfull takes Voldermort's position as Dark Lord. What if Harry Potter does an Anakin Skywalker. Over the course of books 3, 4, 5, and 6 we have explored deeply into Harry's darker nature. He's started to use Unforgivable Curses so what if he entirely snapped??? I'm not saying it is going to happen.....but it could.
Wandering_soldier (on my friends account because i can!!!) :Ok... um I lovve my little Annie, but I know that Harry is much stronger then him. Annie was simply lured to the dark side because SOME BODY told him that he could save his wife from certain death. An easy mistake. Unfortunatly he believes this PERSON and goes to the dark side... we saw in the first book that even though Voldemort tempted him to join the "dark side" so they could team up and bring his parents back to life he didn't... so i know he won't pull a little Annie on us... and he NEVER will. And ANYONE who says otherwise is a little LIAR.
yesh i said that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:29 pm
o.o
Nahh....
I already have my idea of what I think will happen in the 7th book.
that just doesn't seem right...

candy flavored zombie

2,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

_ q u a c k k

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:01 am
i would absolutely h8 that 2 happen..i would so die....ill cry all day... crying crying my dream is for voldemort to die...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:13 pm
I guess my point is that Annie was tricked... and Voldemort's already tried to trick harry and it didn't work... now the second time he tricked him it did work.. i can only hope that he won't beable to trick him again.  

Wandering_soldier

non642

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:40 pm
Wandering_soldier
I guess my point is that Annie was tricked... and Voldemort's already tried to trick harry and it didn't work... now the second time he tricked him it did work.. i can only hope that he won't beable to trick him again.

I would hope Harry wouldn't be fooled again. But Voldemort cannot be underestimated - Harry might not notice he is being fooled if it is done in a new way. Especially without Dumbledore, Sirius or Lupin to pick up on the offhand comments Harry makes that point to what is really going on.

Sadly I think Ron has great potential to be tricked into rash actions if he is made to believe any member of his family is in danger.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:56 pm
i highly dout that harry will tun evil but a good twist is that everybody in the black family that si evil right now will turn good which includes the malfoys cuz of narcissia  

jewangel

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Temaile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:18 am
Good gracious no. If that happens I'll hate Rowling forever. And it's WAY to cliche for her to do something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:55 pm
Harry might not will but might i meen Anakin pritty much had the same chiled hood and Ani turned evil and he used an unforgivable curse he will probubly kill Snape and that experiance could possably make him snap (again he MIGHT turn evil)  

visia

JazZhands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:26 pm
Yeah my mum thinks he will. I'm still deciding wheather he will or not. It would look pretty stupid if Harry did become the new dark lord.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:21 pm
JKR is too smart to rip off george lucas idea. She might turn one of the lesser characters evil or something like that and concentrate a bit on Snape and which side he is really on, but Harry will never go to Voldemort's side.  

Chapei

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:38 am
For me it doesn't matter too much (But the book number must be longer then book 6) as long as the ending doesn't turn Harry into a martyre or any other plotwist that will turn fans into "Misery fanatics". ("Misery", written by Stephen King). ^^'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:32 pm
Nialla
Tree_Beatle_Maiden
Nialla
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...
That was my point... just giving an example of a more minor character. 3nodding But you do make a very valid point.

True enough, that is the sort of minor character. Having a character turn evil would provide such a dramatic scene.

I also think there should be some Slytherin students who either turn good or were always good. It would show that they are all together and would also provide some interesting scenes dealing with trust issues.
Hey, excuse me, but not all Slytherins are bad. stare  

Angilwingz

cmims911

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:22 am
the only way he would ever turn evil is if the Weasly family died, and hermione, and hagrid died, then he'd snap and just go on a killing spree  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff