Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 pm
And because this is my guild, I get to incorporate my fan character! blaugh

Namesiw: Hey guys, what goin' on?
Everyone: GO AWAY!!! scream
Namesiw: Geez, fine.

Aaaannnd he's gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm
sonic:who is that guy?? tails:who cares lets go already! sonic:alright time to ROCK AND ROLL!!! narrarater:and so they set of to eggmans base!  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Narrator: Aboard the U.S.S. Kelvin, piloted by Captain Pike...wait...I'm narrating the wrong show...
New Narrator: As Sonic and his friends hurry towards Eggman's Base, they come across an unexpected surprise.
Shadow: See? That's how you do it! Don't just pop in and out of nowhere as if you...
Namesiw: Like this
Shadow: ...Who was that?
Sonic: We don't know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm
narratar:sonic and friends have entered the depths of eggmans base.
sonic:alright we are here.dont get distract- cream:ICE CREAM TRUCK!!ITS THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!number 5 with sprinkles please biggrin .wait theres something unusual about this ice cream... tails:let me look at it *cream hands over ice cream* oh no theres a time bomb in it!!!!!!! knuckles:*starts to get nervous* oh no the master emerald is broken i must go find the pieces RIGHT now!! *starts to leave slowly* tails:*deactavates the bomb* its ok we are saved!! knuckles surprised h wait the master emerald is safe.  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm
Narrator: And with his amazing subtlety, Knuckles has escaped everyone discovering he's a coward...
Namesiw: Hey! Knuckles is a coward!
Narrator: ...almost...
Knuckles: Seriously, who is that guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 pm
and im espio cuz hes a ninja razz ninja
espio: watz everybody doing here? *looks at everyone*  

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 pm
Shadow: Apparently, we're popping up outta nowhere.
Namesiw: And we're in Eggman's base, but none of the RPers seem to care anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm
epsio: 0.0 popping out of nowhere huh hows that work?
chraming: like this
espio: 0.0 impossible
vector: nope
espio: im a ninja and i cant do that!  

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 am
Namesiw: MWAHAR!!! I have stolen the Heavy's Sandvich!
Cream: Why do you get to make references and not us?
Namesiw: Because my creator allows me. Also, you're not allowed to break the fourth wall.
Cream: But you just did. Twice.
Namesiw: I am truly a salamander of wonders, aren't I?
Sonic: Yeah. Like we wonder who the hell you are.
Shadow: He's gone again.
Sonic: How does he do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am
Sonic:Lets go already! Narrator:And so they move on but after a while they meet some of Sonic's oldest enemies Eggmans speaker:MWUHAHAHA!Sonic!Prepare for your worst nightmare!And your little friends can also watch!*Cages fall over everybody expect for sonic!* Now come out Metal Sonic!!!Sonic:Chaos CONTROL!Eggmans Speaker:I thought only Shadow could do that!?!Sonic:How else do you think I escaped that capsule back when you had the ecplise cannon?*Shadow pulls out a Chaos Emerald*Shadow:Thanks for reminding me Docter!*Shadow escapes the cage via Chaos Control*Shadow:Well lets get this over with.Chaos...BLAST!!!!*Metal Sonic is destroyed in a flash!And then Sliver Sonic appears!*Sonic:My turn!*Sonic runs right through Sliver Sonic causing a explosion.Sonic taps his foot*Sonic:is that ALL you got???If so That was boring!*Egg Robo and Mecha Sonic drops down*Knuckles:Im coming through!*Knuckles punches bars.Knuckles sends Egg Robo flying through the roof!*Knuckles:Too easy!Sonic:Let me take care of Mecha Sonic!*Sonic Sends Spindashes all over Mecha Sonic,Once again Mecha Sonic is destroyed!*Eggmans speaker:GRR DARN YOU!*Sonic and Shadow runs towards Eggmans final resort!*  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:28 pm
Namesiw: Wow, I had no idea Eggman could be that stupid. *proceeds to unlock everyone's cages*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm
espio:*stading on cage* u might need this *tosses a pick*  

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 am
Namesiw: Like hell I will. *melts locks with laser, then picks one with his tail just to taunt Espio*

(Note: My character, Namesiw, considers Espio to be a rival fo no particular reason at all)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm
Espio:*pulls of costume*HAHA! im no espio im...oh crap i just pulled off my skin...(i feel like incorparting my fan charcter since i was the first besides little songs to reply!)Skyer:ZOMG ESPIO HAS BRAIN TUMORS! Espio:Wait what?... Narrator:and so during Sonic and Shadows really really short trip they met Eggman or so not to offend some people Dr Ivo.Robotink!)Eggman razz repare for your worst nightmare Sonic and Shadow...*Skyer comes in*who the crap are you!?!Skyer:*starts to do a stance like a stance in Dragon Ball Z*ARGHHHHHHHHHHH*farts*ahh I had to let that loose,gahhh that feels SO gooood... Eggman:*coughs*gawd that smells so freakin bad*passes out*Sonic:wow some complety unknown person that has shadows head and his shoes and silvers gloves and my colors just defeated Eggman by farting and he didnt go super!  

darkestknight29

Hygienic Fatcat

3,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ultra Bleachfan 1010

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm