Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 am
Done with the now spotless counters, Fiyori looked around the room and noticed how messy the floor were also. "Oh nonononono! This is bads. I must scrub floors too! What if Head Elf or Masters and Misses come and dirty their clean feet with our floors!? They will give me clothes!" she yelled terrified as she got down on hands and knees to begin the tiring but appreciated job. "I wouldn't want clothes...where would I gos if I was?" she asked herself as she scrubbed at a particular hard stain that wouldn't come off. "I woulds have nothings. No one wants a free elf" she continued to speak to herself as she finally got the tart pudding stain out. "I hopes some other elfs comes soon or there will be not enough time to create wonderful feast for masters and misses"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am
*alicia elf walked into the newly renovated Giggling Pear, and squeaked with happiness*
Tis already soo clean! I is not having to do anything.

*she scurries over to Fiyori and begins to help her with the cooking*

I is going to create Master's favorite dish, but I is not knowing what it is! He is always changing it.
*alicia elf then mumbles incoherently to herself wondering if she'll go to his office or not*

IceeWitch

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 am
"Oh! Miss Head Elf! Thank yous for helping me" said Fiyori as she started to make different dishes such as chicken and ham sandwiches that refills itself, chicken and ham pie, shepherd's pie and mashed potatoes. Looking over at her Head Elf, Fiyori overheard her soft quiet mumbles. "Perhaps you should go see Masters Miss Head Elf..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
"Oh! Miss Head Elf! Thank yous for helping me" said Fiyori as she started to make different dishes such as chicken and ham sandwiches that refills itself, chicken and ham pie, shepherd's pie and mashed potatoes. Looking over at her Head Elf, Fiyori overheard her soft quiet mumbles. "Perhaps you should go see Masters Miss Head Elf..."
*alicia elf blushes as Fiyori calls her "Miss Head Elf"*
I is going to be doing that now. You is not having to call me "Miss Head Elf" I is only alicia elf.
*she smiles and heads to the Headmaster's Office, again*

IceeWitch

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 am
IceeWitch
Fiyori_Takeshi
*alicia elf blushes as Fiyori calls her "Miss Head Elf"*
I is going to be doing that now. You is not having to call me "Miss Head Elf" I is only alicia elf.
*she smiles and heads to the Headmaster's Office, again*

"Alright Miss Alicia Elf" replied Fiyori as she waved the Head Elf away. "Miss Alicia is good to elfs" thought Fiyori as she continued to cook.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 am
User Image
Sam pokes her head into the kitchen and looks around. Smiling, she brings the rest of her body inside and walks up to a house elf and asks, "Hi, can I have some cookies, cauldron cakes, and pumpkin pastries?" Waiting for a reply, she half expects to see Summer standing some where else in the kitchen. Sighing, she then turned her attention back to the house elf.  

cocosam

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 am
"Of course Misses!" Exclaimed Fiyori as she immediately set off to bring all that the girl asked for. Using her elf magic to help her carry everything, Fiyori offered the female student her desired sweets. "Here will be your cookies Misses and there goes your cauldron cakes and pumpkin pastries. Would you like some Pumpkin juice to drink with that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 am
User Image
Sam smiles and takes the plate of food from the elf. "Yes please."  

cocosam

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 am
"Then pumpkin juice you will have misses" said Fiyori as she ran off to get her a glass full of the delicious drink. "Here is your juice misses" she said while bowing deeply and offering the goblet to her. "I hopes you don't mind but I made it so goblet refills itself with more juice for misses until she is all full".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
Sam giggles. "Thank you sweetie." Sam pats her on the head and then exists the kitchen.

cocosam

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Lana looks around wandering what to do. She then says the rubbish bin, and how full it is. So she hurried over to it across the cold tiles, and pulled off the lid. An awful stench entered the room, and Lana held her nose, she thought she saw a mouse running for cover, or was that another house elf, she couldn't tell.

Lana put the lid gently on the floor, she gathered up the sides of the bin, and yanked it out, but it wouldn't budge she put one foot on it and pulled, still stuck. Both feet this time. And Lana pulled, and the bag came out, the contents of it flying across the room and splattering the walls and floor, and Lana with stinky rubbish. Lana looked in shock about the kitchen.

'Oh noes, bad Lana.' Lana scurried around looking for a blunt object, she found a metal ladle, and started banging her head with it, 'Bad Lana, stupid clumsy elf, bad bad bad!'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Blushing, Fiyori gave another deep bow to the misses and waved her goodbye.

Hearing a sudden commotion, Fiyori yelped in surprise and turned to look at where the noise was coming from. Seeing the mess on her no longer spotless kitchen put her into another panic. "Oh no! The kitchen!" rushing over to the other house elf, Fiyori flashed her a worried smiled "don't worries we can cleans this fast together. We should hurry though so no masters or misses can come and see the messiness here"  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Ranewan

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:25 am
Alicia Riddle poked her head into the kitchen and nearly gagged over the smell. She held her nose and walked into the kitchen.

"What is going on?" She asked, wrinkling her nose. "I do hope Professor Adonis is not coming in here" She cautiously made her way to the other two houseelves and slowly picked up something that felt cold and slimy.

"We'd better clean up" Alicia said quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:01 am
"We are working on it" replied Fiyori as she bent down to scrub the floors all over again. "Kitchen was clean but accident happen so now its dirty" she continued to say in a quiet voice. "But don't worries. Fiyori is good cleaner so she will have this done in no time." Staying true to her statement, Fiyori like lasted time, used her elf cleaning speed to quickly gather up all the trash, throw it out, and scrub up the floors all over again. Now done, she sat down with a heavy sigh and looked at the spotless kitchen. "Fiyori tired but must not rest. Fiyori needs to finish cooking for all the students who will be coming to Hogwarts." Getting back up, Fiyori rushed to where she last left her dishes and smiled to see that they were done. "I will keep this somewhere safe and warm so students no get cold food" she thought as she snapped her fingers and had the delicious dishes taken away. "Now I make more food" she said while running off to start collecting ingredients.  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers