That urge you get sometimes.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 am
I went out and bought an N64 last weekend just so I could play Golden Eye again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 pm
I recently got an urge to play Marioland 3  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm
Final Fantasy. Any older titles. I REALLY want to play 5 and 6.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 pm
I want to play Green Hill Zone on Sonic the Hedgehog. Sucks I don't have that game anymore. Along with all the other Genesis games I played as a kid. Even Ecco the Dolphin and that scares me. Problem is, I don't have a Genesis anymore. crying  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Once I got an urge to play Pokemon: Trozei. Right now I want to play Mario Kart: Double Dash.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm
Everyonce in a while I get the urge to get a credit card so I can get a super nintendo and play super mario world. x3  

Miss Bunns

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:14 pm
I do a run of Ocarina of Time probably at least once a year. Once every few years I get the urge to run the whole Zelda series. I've never succeeded yet, though, because I've never beaten Zelda II.

Also, this reminds me that I'm in the middle of a Paper Mario run I need to finish. I just have a hard time getting up the motivation to get past Tubba Blubba. Desert levels always kill my interest in Mario games.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:59 am
GuruGuru214
I do a run of Ocarina of Time probably at least once a year. Once every few years I get the urge to run the whole Zelda series. I've never succeeded yet, though, because I've never beaten Zelda II.

Also, this reminds me that I'm in the middle of a Paper Mario run I need to finish. I just have a hard time getting up the motivation to get past Tubba Blubba. Desert levels always kill my interest in Mario games.
I always had so much fun against Tubba Blubba, just because it was sort of scary. But I'm in the middle of a Paper Mario run, too.  

Orphie

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am
Orphie
GuruGuru214

I always had so much fun against Tubba Blubba, just because it was sort of scary. But I'm in the middle of a Paper Mario run, too.

Honestly, I can't really remember the actual fight against him, but I don't think I really minded it. I only mentioned him because I couldn't think of the name of the area leading up to him. Not counting this run, I've only played Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario once, and I've played Thousand-Year Door twice.

I decided to run the series again when I sent my Wii in to be fixed and lost all my save files, so I guess I've been playing a lot of slightly older games over again for the last year or so. I was really upset about it at first, but I'm sort of glad now. I probably wouldn't have done another full 242 star run of Galaxy if not for that, but I really enjoyed it. The only thing that still really annoys me is that I lost all my Brawl challenges, and I'm having a bit of a hard time working up the motivation to get them back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Lord Lee Major
just finished Tales of Symphonia... again sweatdrop

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've only beat it like, 6 times! mrgreen  

L a s t B a s t a r d

bobman89

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 pm
Paper Mario and Animal Crossing for gamecube. I alway want to play SSBM but it got stolen crying .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 am
Tales Of Phantasia is always on my conscience. I still wanna find those damn rings that make it multi player crying  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:07 pm
Harupiggy
I went out and bought an N64 last weekend just so I could play Golden Eye again.

haha, i keep raiding my old n64 back of my sister so i can play that!... and the original diddy kong racing... and jet force gemini... and conkers bad fur day...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Super Mario Galaxy isn't exactly an old game.

But I did pick up Goemon's Great Adventure again the other day. Excellent game.

Also I only learned how to pronounce the name "Goemon" properly yesterday. I felt very stupid.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Moontear123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 am
I always have the urge to play super mario 64.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff