Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon DVDs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:10 am
FirePrincessLana
I guess i got lucky lol. There is a dollar general here in SC and i bought like nine different DVDs for three dollars. I got all the sailor moon DVDs they had there, some Tenchi Muyo DVDs, a Card Captors DVD, and a DVD for an anime show called Gate Keepers. I had never seen the last one before but thought that for three dollars why not?
They were three dollars each but on the back it said that the original price is $20.
Nice!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:53 pm
I don't know which one's they are...I know they were the newer one's...I'm going to buy them if, and hopefully, I get the $$ for them. I'm going to buy them and the only 2 Chobits DVDs they have, which for all would be like $118.-  

LovemelikeyoudidBBY

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:23 pm
I found stars and the specials from VKLL, and I found the rest here in America. don't hate me! I have the dubbed, just because it was the only way to watch the rest of Sailor Moon R and to watch the episodes I missed. *runs away from everyone yelling at her having dubbed* I do have the subtitled of the first two seasons and I also have live action on CD(want it on DVD), as well as the missing episode.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:52 pm
i own the stars set... actually i have two because the fourth disc in the first set i had wouldn't play like the last 5 or 6 episodes... i was mad... so i got another one from amazon... i think i was about 30.00 now i just need seasons 1, 3 and 4... and the first 2 movies.User Image  

noodle_chan

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:46 am
I heart Sailor Moon... I don't know what I would do without her or who I would be with her. **sigh**  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:42 am
I have every season except SuperS. The DVDs I got off eBay were all good, the only problem I'm having is with the Stars set. The subs sometimes go by too fast or jump to a different scene... So while Usagi was getting her Star Seed taken, her and Princess Kakyuu were talking about the Sailor Wars... O.o;  

atsuko_15

princessantha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 am
I got the whole series on ebay for about 150 with shipping, They are all in english and have japanese also, except stars cuz its never been dubbed! you can get them pretty cheap on ebay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:21 am
Waaaaaaaaaah!!! I want one! gonk  

Polexeny

mintycho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:32 am
Lucky i can't even find a place that sells one!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:17 am
You can get the boxsets online... just the first two seasons are in Japanese arg  

vlad rain

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:20 am
You can get them at conventions at reasonable pirces.. I recently got the Stars Box set at Jacon this year for $40...

What's wrong with Japanese? It's ALWAYS better subbed than dubbed. I hate the English dub of Sailor Moon. The subtitles tell almost a completely different story most of the time. Eventually, the Japanese voices will grow on you and you'll find that it's better that way...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:14 pm
You can get them at cons? YES! I'm going to animenext this year, so maybe I can finally get my hands on the Stars box set...
Right now I have the 1st season and S on DVD, but my friends borrowed them from me...
I prefer the Japanese, but the NA dub makes me nostalgic. Every once in a while I just get this urge to watch the episode where you meet Sailor Venus (which I have on video) and listen to girl!Zoisite call Tux "cape boy". xd xd xd
Recently I've been watching Stars on youtube in the Spanish dub...They voice acting is good, but they all sound about 30... eek  

Avia-Terpsichore

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces