Whats My Sexuality I Must Know D:
  Straight
  Gay
  Bisexual
  BiCurious
View Results

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:25 pm
but i dont have brotherly love for her .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:12 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Tsuki Yuki Kuma
How old are you sweetie? If I may ask.

Hmm well only you can decide what you really are. But I mean there is always that one random person that breaks the rules. So you could be gay but with a curosity toward that one girl. Most people only thing you can be straight and curious... not so much.  

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Yeah But I Only Have Feelings For That One Girl No Other Woman D:
Well, if you decide to go for that one girl, at least she won't have to worry about you cheating on her. With another girl...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Here's my quick and easy 7-Step guide to sexuality. It's so simple, it could be in Cosmo or something.

1. Do you want to screw both Males and Females? (Yes = Bi, No = Continue Below)
2. Do you want to screw Males? (Yes = Homo, No = Continue)
3. Do you want to screw Females? (Yes = Hetero, No = Continue)
4. Do you want to screw anything? (Yes = Return to line 2, No = Asexual)

Upon discovering potential exceptions

5. Do you have purely emotional attachments? (Yes = Still Homo/Hetero, No = Continue)
6. Do you enjoy physical features aesthetically rather than sexually? (Yes = Still Homo/Hetero, No = Continue)
7. Do you find these features sexually attractive because of their similarity to the other sex? (Yes = Still Homo/Hetero, No = Bi)
[Note that this comparable to a tiny image of what looks like cleavage that when not cropped it turns out to be a guy instead of a woman and proceeds to gross out many straight men.]

I can work on this and change things if I missed something, but this seems rather comprehensive and easy to work with. Bisexual is a rather large range, but it basically is anyway on the famous Kinsey Scale.  

Garek Maxwell

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm
Promitheus Zek
im 21 and im gay lol...

hey..... hows it going? cool

OP: Who cares! go with the flow, things will be come clear eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 pm
You don't have to define your sexuality. Personally, I usually cop to bisexual since it's the easiest way to set my interests without having to go into long explanations. But you don't have to explain or justify who you love or lust after to anyone but yourself and/or whatever higher being(s) you may or may not believe in.

Do what feels right and what you believe in. It's all any of us can do. 3nodding  

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:29 pm
Noninimicus
You don't have to define your sexuality. Personally, I usually cop to bisexual since it's the easiest way to set my interests without having to go into long explanations. But you don't have to explain or justify who you love or lust after to anyone but yourself and/or whatever higher being(s) you may or may not believe in.

Do what feels right and what you believe in. It's all any of us can do. 3nodding

thanks for that it makes me feel better ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 am
feel free to not have a reaction ...maby what attracts you about the opposite sex is yet to be discovered ...or maby that of the same sex you never know untill you have experienced that your self so i would say it's far to early to tell if you haveent had any eperiencees romaticly

I my self am gender nutral ...neither sex pushes my buttons visualy I ahve to know them mentaly personality wise. Other wise i have noticed in females i lean twards slender females and on males blocky and tank like and in my significant others that have not made up their minds For them to be either tall as hell or short as hell.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 am
The Guy With Condoms
her personality and some looks but ive never had this feeling for any other girl but her
That's natrual for your age especialy if you have not had sex yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:17 am

I'm over 30 years old, I've been fooling around for more than 20 years... I've had sex with more guys that I can count or even remember, and I'm quite confident that I'm gay.

However, if I had a shot with Alanis Morissette or Alyson Hannigan I'd sure try. xd I've never been able to even get it up for a female of any sort, once I get wind of those female pheromones there's really no chance for an erection. I really like Alanis and Alyson though, not just for their looks, even though they are very attractive, but since I don't find other female stars and models even slightly attractive, I'm guessing I base it on something beyond looks. I mean, I think Derrick Barry is hot as hell, but that's because I know that he's a guy (despite the outfits) and I know a little something about him.

So yea... my guess would be you are looking past her gender at something deeper, it can make you think you could have sex with her... but were you to try you may find you still cannot. If you can actually have sex with this girl when/if it came down to it... yea, you might have some bi roots burried deep in there... but just because you think you can I don't think you should give up the gay title without knowing for sure. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 am
I think there should be a big distinction between rubbing up against someone and wanting to rub up against someone.

You can do both, but only the desire is what determines sexuality.

I could probably have sex with a woman. In the end I'll still be gay though. All the vomiting would be proof enough I would think. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Garek Maxwell
I think there should be a big distinction between rubbing up against someone and wanting to rub up against someone.

You can do both, but only the desire is what determines sexuality.

I could probably have sex with a woman. In the end I'll still be gay though. All the vomiting would be proof enough I would think. xp

I must agree with Bridget here.  

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm
Garek Maxwell

^this would most likely happen to me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm
Well Im Going On A Trip On Thursday And My Friend Paid For Me To Go Just Because The Girl I Like Is Going.And I Spoke To My Sister (Shes Lesbian) And She Said There Is No Part Of Me That Is Straight. Now That Made Things Worse And Idk What To Do Anymore And The Girl Wants To Sit Alone With Me On The Bus. But If We Go Out And Then Break Up And I Tell Her Im Gay That Will Be Akward And She Just Might Think I Used Her As A Cover Up D:

The Guy With Condoms

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm
J.Kougar

I'm over 30 years old, I've been fooling around for more than 20 years... I've had sex with more guys that I can count or even remember, and I'm quite confident that I'm gay.

However, if I had a shot with Alanis Morissette or Alyson Hannigan I'd sure try. xd I've never been able to even get it up for a female of any sort, once I get wind of those female pheromones there's really no chance for an erection. I really like Alanis and Alyson though, not just for their looks, even though they are very attractive, but since I don't find other female stars and models even slightly attractive, I'm guessing I base it on something beyond looks. I mean, I think Derrick Barry is hot as hell, but that's because I know that he's a guy (despite the outfits) and I know a little something about him.

So yea... my guess would be you are looking past her gender at something deeper, it can make you think you could have sex with her... but were you to try you may find you still cannot. If you can actually have sex with this girl when/if it came down to it... yea, you might have some bi roots burried deep in there... but just because you think you can I don't think you should give up the gay title without knowing for sure. 3nodding

Very Deep In Detail And I Sorta Agree But I Highly Doubt Im Going To Have Sex With Her I Cant See Myself Doing Her.Shes Pretty But Me Having Sex With Her Is Like Trying To Think Of George Bush As God o-o

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff