Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)
Sailor Mars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Scout?
  Moon Mars Mercury Venus
View Results

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 pm
Blackdemondreams
Yume_Silvermoon
Kind of ironic, since she's the one who turns evil in PGSM. Mercury, Chibimoon, the Quartet... apparently in the Mooniverse the sweeter you are, the more likely you are to become deranged ^_^;

Yeah no kidding. I wonder what would happen if Usagi ever went evil. sweatdrop Dear god.... eek

eek indeed. Considering that she single-handedly toasted the entire rest of the Sailor Team in the Stars manga...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 pm
I grew up watching Sailor Moon and meh all time fave was Moon and Mars.
I alwys play re runs with meh friend-- i would be Mars and she would be Neptune.  

Burlesquee

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27 pm
XxMeh_Cookiez_BishxX
I grew up watching Sailor Moon and meh all time fave was Moon and Mars.
I alwys play re runs with meh friend-- i would be Mars and she would be Neptune.

Aww! That's awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 am
I remember when I was little, I saw the advert for Sailor Moon on Fox Kids and I instantly started watching it with my older sister, since then Sailor Moon has been my hero, along with her creator, Naoko Takeuchi. They never did show all the english episodes, so I started watching it all again subbed this year, I have to admit, the sub is way, way better than the english dub heart

I'm desprately hoping that FUNImation will re-dub Sailor Moon, it's such a classic! I recently started buying the manga, and I think they should make another series, but based on the manga as the anime is kinda repetitive heart
Naoko is such an inspiration for me! It's her beautiful art style that made me want to draw like her, sometimes I wonder how much different my life would be if Naoko hadn't created Sailor Moon whee

As for my favourite character, it would have to be Usagi, Chibi-Usa, and Rei heart

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm
Ketsueki Einjeru
I remember when I was little, I saw the advert for Sailor Moon on Fox Kids and I instantly started watching it with my older sister, since then Sailor Moon has been my hero, along with her creator, Naoko Takeuchi. They never did show all the english episodes, so I started watching it all again subbed this year, I have to admit, the sub is way, way better than the english dub heart

I'm desprately hoping that FUNImation will re-dub Sailor Moon, it's such a classic! I recently started buying the manga, and I think they should make another series, but based on the manga as the anime is kinda repetitive heart
Naoko is such an inspiration for me! It's her beautiful art style that made me want to draw like her, sometimes I wonder how much different my life would be if Naoko hadn't created Sailor Moon whee

As for my favourite character, it would have to be Usagi, Chibi-Usa, and Rei heart

It's amazing how much Sailor Moon touches people...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Blackdemondreams
Yume_Silvermoon
Kind of ironic, since she's the one who turns evil in PGSM. Mercury, Chibimoon, the Quartet... apparently in the Mooniverse the sweeter you are, the more likely you are to become deranged ^_^;

Yeah no kidding. I wonder what would happen if Usagi ever went evil. sweatdrop Dear god.... eek

sailor moon was almost evilish. princess sailor moon yikes.  

Bunnie_Tsukino

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 am
I couldn't stand Princess Sailor Moon. (Even though she was pretty...)
But I think the audience is supposed to dislike her. It was an interesting twist on Princess Serenity.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:16 pm
Yume_Silvermoon
But I think the audience is supposed to dislike her. It was an interesting twist on Princess Serenity.

Is that from the musical?  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 pm
Blackdemondreams
Yume_Silvermoon

She was in PGSM. She's like, the senshi form of Princess Serenity or something.
I don't know her whole backstory, just recall that she was quite annoying. Apparently she destroyed the world because she couldn't be with Endymion or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 pm
I liked Princess Sailor Moon, I thought she was a good contrast to Usagi's perpetual cheerfulness. heart  

Hypatia Star
Vice Captain

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 am
Yume_Silvermoon
Blackdemondreams
Yume_Silvermoon

She was in PGSM. She's like, the senshi form of Princess Serenity or something.
I don't know her whole backstory, just recall that she was quite annoying. Apparently she destroyed the world because she couldn't be with Endymion or something.

Ok yeah I remember her. She was kinda selfish. I didn't mind the live action once I was able to get past the cheese factor. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm
Destroyed the world because she couldn't be with Endymion? eek

I luuurves Helios! He's so awesomeee. xD

I don't get how Mamoru found out Helios was Pegasus by his voice. Helios has a less cool voice than Pegasus.. I luuurvveeess the scene where Helios and Chibiusa kissed! Aweshumness.

Faivu

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:05 pm
Kawaii Chibiusa
Destroyed the world because she couldn't be with Endymion? eek

I luuurves Helios! He's so awesomeee. xD

I don't get how Mamoru found out Helios was Pegasus by his voice. Helios has a less cool voice than Pegasus.. I luuurvveeess the scene where Helios and Chibiusa kissed! Aweshumness.

Yeah that's one of my favorite moments in superS.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:30 am
I like Sailor Mars in japanese version only in english they made her too much of a b***h my other favs are Uranus StarFighter and Venus  

l Sailor Cancer l

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am
god, i loved mars's hair. it was just so long and pretty.  
Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games