Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Banned from my school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it banned from your school too?
  Mhm
  Nope
  Not in school
View Results

confusedindividual93

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 am
I just say f[clown horn] the world and express myself however the hell I want. I got the freedom of expression backin' me up and if they're gonna try to pull something, i'll gladly take that sh[clown horn] to court. It aint worth it to ban somethin like that from schools. For senior prank next year, i'm painting my face halfway and proudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:52 pm
i think is really fuked up when ppl are reping hatchet gear when there fakes.

im a true juggalo till death well hell even beyond death but i hate when ppl arnt what they say

theres these dude at my school who dress in some hatchet gear but they always try to start sh1t with me i never do i always back down because there wareing the hatchet wtf should i do???  

Neon Narcissistic

Imagination18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm
do what i did to a f** like that punch him in the face grab him by his hair and drag his face against a wall thats ruf and rocky then finish him off by kicking him in the face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am
idk yet but some guy was wereing a hatchet jackit n then like 3 days later he stoped wearing it so idk if it got baned or not s**t my bro had to take of his hatchet necklace in the mall like he did somthing wrong but the mallcop only said he had to take it of he was wearing a icp shirt n a hat so he didn't care but when the mallcop was gone he put it back on then i had my hatchet necklace on n this store n some guy idk what he was i think a cop or somthing he was following me around the store like i was gonna take something  

xxdark_emo_childxx

2,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zephon RavenCroft

Eternal Vampire

6,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 am
man thats some ******** bullshit you should be allowed to wear you hatchetman if you want to my school woodrow wilson in prostmouth va we always wear out hatchetman with pride and not give a ******** what the admin says we even had two kids come in to school with there face painted the admin told them to take it off and they flipped off admin thats representing juggalos right there whoop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 am
CrAzYsHiT_JUGGALO
i think is really fuked up when ppl are reping hatchet gear when there fakes.

im a true juggalo till death well hell even beyond death but i hate when ppl arnt what they say

theres these dude at my school who dress in some hatchet gear but they always try to start sh1t with me i never do i always back down because there wareing the hatchet wtf should i do???
man i think i can answer that for you if the b***h is a juggalo poser let the other homies find out and jump his a**  

Zephon RavenCroft

Eternal Vampire

6,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Molak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 pm
yeah, happened in my school too... though i did some reserch this summer, aparently as you do not loose your rights as an american citizen (if you live in america that is sweatdrop ) so, by federal law, you cannot be held responsible for what you wear unless what you wear is proven to sevierly disrupt class, and it has to be judged by either judge or jurry biggrin TAKE THAT ESTABLISHMENT heh sweatdrop

edit: my sig... just a small part of a big peice of art i did... wont come out full tho

edit edit: Fixed it... i think....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm
Talk to your principle and your superintendent.

They pulled this s**t when I was in high school and we easily got it reversed by playing some of the more 'family friendly' songs to the officials.  

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

ZombifiedDancingMushrooms

Desirable Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:12 pm
nope, college mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm
WTF? that's something I can see my dumbass school doing. Don't let them take it away. Stand up for yourselves and explain to them what it is. If they don't listen, get your parents in on it and bug the ******** out of the school until they decide to shut up and allow it. thats messed up, especially since Juggalo/lette isn't a gang and these ******** are going off what they looked up, and not asking the people who actually ARE juggalos.  

Scooters Toybox

robin banx

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm
that is retarded! the average high school sports team is a gang by those standards.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:51 pm
This type of s**t, proves my point even further, that America and its schools, is turning into nazi type s**t. Especially the schools, they are soo strict nowadays, and they treat their students like they are in a ******** prison. Everybody must dress the same, no individuality, no diversity everything, the same.  

iD o r k i t r o n

~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces