Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:17 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber took the stairs down into the Shina-Ra building, quietly skirting the door to the still used top floor and going below to what he'd heard was an abandoned floor. He still felt unconfortable in this building, the floor he was headed to was the same one where he woke up on Hojo's operating table. He still didn't know if Hojo had actually started experiments on him or not. He figure this was his last chance to find out the truth beofre Vai blew the building up. He found a file cabinet marked "Classified", but it was locked. No problem. He cast fire 3 and slowly melted a hole in the cabinet door, and began to pull files out. He found one file marked for him, but just for kicks started pulling other files out. "What's all this about?" The remaining files included "Nibelheim incident", "Sepiroth", and... "Vaizel #7". He opened the Vaizel file and read a few paragraphs. "Oh my god..." He stuffed all 4 files inside his coat and pulled his cell phone and dialed Vaizel. It was then that he heard an explosion several stories down. "Vai, I think their on to us... we might want to abort the mission... I'll call you back once I know for sure." He turned to leave, but pulled one more file first. "Dahry... why not..." He took they file too, and then left to leave through the roof. Maybe Avalanche could make good use of that coppter...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:19 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
Zaber took the stairs down into the Shina-Ra building, quietly skirting the door to the still used top floor and going below to what he'd heard was an abandoned floor. He still felt unconfortable in this building, the floor he was headed to was the same one where he woke up on Hojo's operating table. He still didn't know if Hojo had actually started experiments on him or not. He figure this was his last chance to find out the truth beofre Vai blew the building up. He found a file cabinet marked "Classified", but it was locked. No problem. He cast fire 3 and slowly melted a hole in the cabinet door, and began to pull files out. He found one file marked for him, but just for kicks started pulling other files out. "What's all this about?" The remaining files included "Nibelheim incident", "Sepiroth", and... "Vaizel #7". He opened the Vaizel file and read a few paragraphs. "Oh my god..." He stuffed all 4 files inside his coat and pulled his cell phone and dialed Vaizel. It was then that he heard an explosion several stories down. "Vai, I think their on to us... we might want to abort the mission... I'll call you back once I know for sure." He turned to leave, but pulled one more file first. "Dahry... why not..." He took they file too, and then left to leave through the roof. Maybe Avalanche could make good use of that coppter...
Chii fallows him silently hiding in the shadows her cloak wraped about her shoulders hiding her deep burgandy dress. Her eyes black like her cloak were unseen from the cloak hood. Her red hair down her back under her drawn cloak hood. "Sir?"

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:21 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna scowled at the mess Dahry had made. "What does she think I am, a housekeeper?" she muttered, wading through paper, wrinkling her nose at the smoke. What had been that explosion anyway? Looks like someone decided to have some fun with the Turks, but she would fix that. She coughed as she entered Reno's office, gagging on the smoke left from the explosion. She noticed the box and glared. Dahry was the one behind this, right? After all, she had practically been caught red-handed blowing up the Turks office. Her first inclination with the box was to send it to the science department to make sure this didn't blow up randomly, but now that was out of the question. Still, there were other options.... She picked the ticking package up, opened the window, and tossed it. There. No more threat to what was left of the office. But now.... She sighed and got to work picking up papers and uprighting strewn furniture. She had not had this in mind when joining the Turks.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Zaber Blade
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
Chii fallows him silently hiding in the shadows her cloak wraped about her shoulders hiding her deep burgandy dress. Her eyes black like her cloak were unseen from the cloak hood. Her red hair down her back under her drawn cloak hood. "Sir?"

Zaber startled, and swung his arms into a fighting stance, but took a deep breath when he saw it wasn't a Shina-Ra. "Oh...it's you...umm... head banger girl... what are you doing here?"

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:23 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade

Zaber startled, and swung his arms into a fighting stance, but took a deep breath when he saw it wasn't a Shina-Ra. "Oh...it's you...umm... head banger girl... what are you doing here?"
Chii blushes. "you saw that?" Rubs eyes. "Anyways may i help you?" Looks up at you her eyes now visable and they were sparkling with hope. "I have nothing else to do..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:23 pm
Zaber Blade
"I was just raiding the Shina-ra building before Vai blows it up. I'm done now though. But... can you fly a coppter?" He pulls the coppter keys from his pocket and dangles them.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:24 pm
Satisfied that his packages had been delivered to a seemingly unwitting Secretary Vai strides somewhat noisily from the Shin-Ra building, smiling smugly to himself, he loitered outside for a few moments as he pondered how best to deliver his next few boxes of vengeance, but his thoughts were interupted by a loud and resounding boom, which resonated from inside the Shin-Ra building. Cursing Vai ran to the side of the high rise from which smoke now billowed, those weren't supposed to explode until 5:15 PM! Gazing at the shattered window far overhead in some irritation, Vai rummaged through his thoughts to devise a solution to this setback. He had no Idea of knowing who's box was detonated early, and he doubted it actually reached it's intended victim. He was startled from his reverie when a small brown and rather familiar package was tossed from the same window Vai was staring at. Catching it without thinking, Vai cursed long and fluently when he recognized his own handwritting and Reno's name on the top of the small wrapped box. This was not going according to plan at all!! With a snarl Vai decided to locate the Turk in question and make an attempt to deliver said package in person. Tucking the still ticking box under one arm Vai set off at a crunching trot, single mindedly heading towards his next destination.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:25 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel was enjoying her little jaunt, stealing candies from babies, kicking puppy dogs and pulling the tails of kittens and other evil-doings she noticed a lone UPS man strolling around. She paused watching him, then suddenly she charged, death-glomping his leg. "OOOOH I love a man in shorts!!" heart "And your legs are so nice and muscular!" She squealed, happily nuzzling said appendage.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:27 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna continued to clean the Turks office. She was very tempted to just leave and let everyone else just clean things up, but she was too kind for that. So she continued to straighten things, working through Reno's office first. She picked up files, putting them where she supposed they went in now-straightened file cabinets, taking the time to even alphabetize, which she doubted Reno had done in the first place. She picked up an unseeming folder and something fell out of it, which she picked up curiously, and upon seeing what it was, shoved it back in the folder hastilly. That had had nothing to do with Mako rates in Sector 4, as it led to believe. She wondered how many other files weren't what they seemed. Deciding not to try and find out, she alphabetzed the file as she put it away and went back to do more. After all, everyone had their own little secrets, even herself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:28 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
"I was just raiding the Shina-ra building before Vai blows it up. I'm done now though. But... can you fly a coppter?" He pulls the coppter keys from his pocket and dangles them.
Shakes head no enthusiastically. "I-i dont liek to fly." shivers from memorys and i look down at my hand that was cut all the way across it blood driping to the floor slowly.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:29 pm
Zaber Blade
OK, then just get out of this building fast, I'll have to learn to fly the coppter. This building's going to blow soon, so hurry. Zaber returned the keys to his pocket and nodded goodbye. He went up the stairs two flights to the coppter and sat in the cockpit. "OK, let's see now..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:30 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
OK, then just get out of this building fast, I'll have to learn to fly the coppter. This building's going to blow soon, so hurry. Zaber returned the keys to his pocket and nodded goodbye. He went up the stairs two flights to the coppter and sat in the cockpit. "OK, let's see now..."
Chii sees a file and she bends down and picks it up. Tt has a name writen on it and chii just stands there her back to Zaber Blade her eyes on the name surprise in her eyes. After a few mins she snaps out of her surprise and looks around with confusion in her eyes.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:30 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel was enjoying her little jaunt, stealing candies from babies, kicking puppy dogs and pulling the tails of kittens and other evil-doings she noticed a lone UPS man strolling around. She paused watching him, then suddenly she charged, death-glomping his leg. "OOOOH I love a man in shorts!!" heart "And your legs are so nice and muscular!" She squealed, happily nuzzling said appendage.

Vaizel started rather violently as his leg was assaulted without warning, he glanced down swiftly wondering if perhaps his cover had been blown. Then his eyes locked on Sabel, and they widened in shock and horror. With a yelp of terror he thrashed his lone flesh leg violently, while trying to maintain balance on his awkwardly booted talon. "GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!! IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!! UNDEAD!!! VAMPIRE!!!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGH!!!!" He screamed as he fought to dislodge the insane JENOVA clone. When he finally managed to forcefully pry her arms from his leg he bolted ungainly but surprisingly quickly down the street, his expression like one who has seen a ghost and knows it wants to eat him!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:31 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku

Vaizel started rather violently as his leg was assaulted without warning, he glanced down swiftly wondering if perhaps his cover had been blown. Then his eyes locked on Sabel, and they widened in shock and horror. With a yelp of terror he thrashed his lone flesh leg violently, while trying to maintain balance on his awkwardly booted talon. "GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!! IT'S A ZOMBIE!!!! UNDEAD!!! VAMPIRE!!!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGH!!!!" He screamed as he fought to dislodge the insane JENOVA clone. When he finally managed to forcefully pry her arms from his leg he bolted ungainly but surprisingly quickly down the street, his expression like one who has seen a ghost and knows it wants to eat him!!
((Are you going to reply on the Avalanche thread?)) Chii walks off the roof and into the building then out the front doors her hood covoring her head and her cloack covoring her body as she walks small feet covored in small slipper like shoes walks down the road a file clutched to her chest.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:33 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir, stepped out from the pet shop. He precariously balanced a fifty pound bag of Purina Wolf Chow in his arms. The balancing act was not aided by a hungry Romulus bounding and yipping and generally acting starved (which was completely an act becasue Fenrir had found bones of something or other under his bed yesterday).

As he looked down to scold his over excited companion when he found himself absorbing the shock of an impact that felt similar to a colision with a run away chocobo. The bag of wolf chow was summarily lacerated and began to spew its contents to the pavement (much to Romulus' delight and Fenrir's chagrin).

Looking up to do war with whoever the wise guy was, found himself face to face with a terrified UPS man. Who was in the act of struggling to through off what remained of the bag and to avoid the happy Romulus.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff