Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon wars!!!
  Yay [or you wouldent be here.]
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 pm
Gin stroked Vin's belly until he stepped up and sat on her hand. He cawed several times at the chaos taking place in the distance. She huddled closer to her raptor. Maybe coming aboard was a bad idea.....what if a missle went a stray? Sure she had her special ability but would she survive the fall? Tension grew and her grip tighten on the railing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm
[*is already stuck* lol don;t mind me - just having a brain blank. cool video btw]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 pm
dragontamer363
[*is already stuck* lol don;t mind me - just having a brain blank. cool video btw]

((lol-aw....its ok. You'll think of something.....I'm feeling repetitive with my character....may have to get that stray missle....))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm
[I'm trying to think of a character but I must ask, is there a post limit? Since it looks like you guys are doing at least a paragraph in each post. If it says it in the first post and I missed it, sorry. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Zizzykitty
[I'm trying to think of a character but I must ask, is there a post limit? Since it looks like you guys are doing at least a paragraph in each post. If it says it in the first post and I missed it, sorry. >> ]

((I don't believe so....

Can't wait to see your character!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 am
[No theres no post limit. Write till you think you have enough, Thanks its where I got the Idea from. Oh I was bored and started to doodle airships. Glad you will be joining.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/drake_082/Airships001.jpg ]

The gliders raced trowred the Crusers. In between them was a small task force of frigates. The light guns turned and aimed at the gliders. The men on bored mounted the Maxim guns and aim carefully. Once the gliders were in range they began to fire. The gliders formation broke up as they began to evade. Falling in a 3 glider formation, for only a few seconeds. They fired their heavy center cannon all at once aiming for the weak under belly of the Frigate. Instanly the Frigate went up in flames and began to drop out of the formation, giving the gliders an opening.

While at the same time the EU carriers fired their gliders aiming for the troop transports of the NAU fleet. Adrimal Hue saw this and signaled for the Carriers to deploy their dragon task forces.

The Captain of the Iyoen saw the Signal and turned to the Young Captains, "Well You better deploy your dragons to defend the transports." said Captain Max.
"Yes Sir!" answred Renten as he gave a salute with little or no effort. He turned to leave, catching one last order from Max. "Find that New Breed and tell him to deploy as well."  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 am
Gin huddled close to her raptor as she heard the sound of the battle intensify in the distance, but one of the soldiers came to have him haul something below. Despite the distance she could almost feel like she was in the midst of the battle. It felt horrifying. She could only imagine the fears and screaming of the troops that became injured or killed. She could go beyond even that and imagine the cries of the families when they were given the news of a loved one.

A glittering tear swept down her cheek as the thoughts continued to run circles in her mind. She wished she could think of something else to focus on, but the battle was too close.....the explosions too loud to ingore. She considered going down below to escape but she hated feeling confined. She got enough of that from her darkness.

The ship shook violently then and the winds picked up. At first she thought they had been hit but there had been no explosion...the vessele had hit a patch of turbulence. Those aboard scurried to shelter themselves. Gin held on tightly, but the winds swept her over the railing. She dangled there on the railing until it calmed, but her grip slipped. She slide down the side and manage to grab hold of an extension on the ship.

She shouldn't have come aboard......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 am
[hmmn i vote long come sot the rescue. I dunno what else to do with him til someone talks to him to give him orders haha XD]

the battleship long was on swept past an enemy ship of a more oriental design as it was hit. Long braced himself and frowned. He only wanted to dispose of the EU ships, but this three way carnage was chaos.
Over the explosions he heard a brief scream and his sharp draconic eyesight picked out a young woman falling off the Asian ship.
He glanced around him and she cried out again, slipping and dangling helplessly. her grip wouldn't last long, she was sure to fall off and that would be the end of her.
Ignore her. His brain told him. But hsi conscience disagreed. She wasn't an EU, or a threat. And she wasn't being kilel din enemy fire. She was just anotehr person.
he growled ot hismlef as he made his decision - one that went agaisnt his more sober sense- and rushed to the side. As his ship turned to shoot at the other ship again he took a chance. he refused to blow his cover by transforming in front of the crew so, when the gap was narrow enough, he charged upto his railing and dived off the side of his ship, aiming to catch hold of what she grabbed on to.

"argh!" he cried out with the effort as he gripped the ship extension, dangling a little below her.

"HEy yoU! Hold on, ok?" he called up to her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am
((That was my intent on how to get you in this.)) ^_^

Gin was surprised to hear a voice so close. "I....I'm trying," she called back. She could feel her fingers slipping, but she continued to try and hang on the best she could. She could hear Vin cawing in a panic above.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 am
[yay biggrin ]

Long started to heave himself up to her level and looked up at the ship. They were dangling on one of the trailing extensions, which in turn ended at the hull. There was no way they'd be able to climb up the acutely steep and slippery surface of the hull. He frowned, and pulled himself upto her level, forcing himself to dangle form one arm while he secured his other arm firmly around her waist in case she did fall.
"Are you alright?" he shouted to make his voice heard over the roaring wind and battles around them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Gin's white locks of hair whipped about and caressed over her face. Her limbs felt numb from the winds that swept around and had cooled the air. "Wish I could say I've been in worse situations," she replied. She felt the strong arm come around and steady her. She looked up revealing her disability her her rescuer, but she wasn't certain that she was looking directly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm
2It is pretty bad." Long agreed, looking to the cloud shrouded landscape far far below them. he then finally looked in her face and was struck by the milkyness of her eyes. She was blind? he supposed that explained why she wasn't freaking out as much as most people would have done when greeted with the view. He was in a way relived. he disliked the way he looked as a human anyway - the confusing network of tattoos and scarred-designs never went away no matter what form he was in.
her blindness also made his next decision all the more easy. she didn't know what he looked like, so she wouldn't be able to identify who he was afterwards.

"What's your name?" he called to her, deciding to try and gain her trust a little  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm
".....g.....Gin," she called back to the man. She was about to ask him the same question when another strong wind swept by and sent chills up her back.

Then she heard a familiar sound of a raptor. Zell had escaped back up to the deck in search of her, but he settled down a bit when he caught the scent of the stranger. Zell's sudden calmness surprised her but she smiled at the bit of comfort knowing he was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 pm
"ok, Gin. On the count of three I need you to let go and hold on to me around my neck. Whatever happens, hold on. We can't climb back upto the ship from this position. Trust me. 1....2.....3"
Before she had a chance to object he kicked off from the ship and dived backwards, holding onto her as they fell through the air...  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:39 pm
Gin gasped and held onto her rescuer as he had instructed. She was a little panicked now, but tried to imagine that there was some ship below them ready to caught them as they fell.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff