Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:25 pm
*Luna puts her sword away watching.Shaking her head.She speaks to Vixion* It seems my dear this fight might not take long.That boy elf best be careful.This warlock loves using powers
*Vixion nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 pm
Kargate watched as Amber made for some rocks. "smart girl..." he said. He walked towards teh group, the war glaive shining in teh light. "Careful, he is about as fierce as a cat." Kargate said, refering to teh Shadow.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:20 pm
*She looks about.Luna wanted some action...plus she needed some blood, but that was another story for herself*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm
Username: heartsXdespise

Character Name: Aitosai (No last name)

Powers: Fire powers, created and trained to destroy mass amounts of enemies. The Shadow feared her as a hero so Aitosai was only allowed to practice with one element.

Weapons: None she carries with her, but well-versed in the way of weapons

Companions: None, but knows many people within the Shadow ranks
Side: Strongly of an evil persuasion, for now.

Mark (sun/moon): Sun

Description: Silver hair, golden eyes. The mark of the sun worn proudly on her forehead. She appears in her early twenties...
User Image

Bio: Was found out to be one of the legendary Heroes at an early age by the Shadow, and was fearfully taken away to be destroyed. Through clever words by her soon-to-be tutor, a powerful Shadow warrior, she was inducted into the Shadow ranks because of her early age. Aitosai was believed to be young enough to be easily influenced, and so she was. She grew up under the Shadow's influence, and believes strongly in their ways of life and that all beings should be subservient under the Shadow's rule.
After many years of proving herself loyal, the Shadow released her from the army and allowed her to roam alone through the world, in hopes of her coming across the rebels. Recently, she's taken to following the Shadow warlord troops without their knowledge, in case they happened to stumble across a rebel camp or something else of interest.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:56 pm
Aitosai awoke from a very odd dream.
She rarely found herself waking disoriented, but, briefly, she knew not where she was nor what was happening about her. It all came rushing back after a moment, all about the Shadow lord and the troops she had been following. Sitting up, Aitosai looked around, then stood and peered through the bushes at where the troops had camped the previous night.
To her hushed surprise, she found the encampment abandoned. They'd left before dawn! Only an emergency would cause the troops to stir so early. She pondered upon the meaning of it briefly, then her eyes flashed with interest. Perhaps they had found something.
Burning with a new found excitement, she leaped over the bushes and took off at a run, following the tracks of the moving troops. Aitosai had not gone far before she smelt smoke and death on the wind. Slowing to a stop, she crouched and peered stealthily around a thick tree to look upon the field of battle. She ran her tongue over her dark lips and crept forward, watching with amusement as the Shadow warlord advanced upon several remaining rebels. The warlord had power, indeed, but he was quite overconfident and clearly outnumbered. A small, sinister laugh escaped her lips before she could halt it, and she glanced about to make sure her position had not been given away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:35 pm
Glaz frowned, "And here I was, thinking I'd get to have some fun...As you wish." Glaz slowly made his way over to crate and took a seat. "I sincerely hope you make this boring."  

Rexxxxxx

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 am
Kargate looked at the man who sat down. "Really now? Your just going ot let him have all the fun?" The warrior laughed. "It seem im no the only one wiht the mark of the Moon." He said mockingly , letting the moon on his neck show.
Amber came up behind the man on the box and sat down. "Interesting little hsow, huh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:04 pm
Glaz wasn't paying attention to the elf beside him. He placed his hand right below his collarbone; where the Mark of the Moon was. Clearly it wasn't visible, "Hey, you! Just how do you know of the Mark?"  

Rexxxxxx

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 pm
*Luna smiles and moves her hair and shows the mark of the moon on her neck.She still didn't speak.She had to be careful for her voice held power and she was also shy to speak to males*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:12 pm
"It's obvious. You put to much into hiding your neck. Pus," Kargate laughed. "I got one too" he patted Glaz's back quite hard. "Your a little insecure, you know that?" He looked at Warlord and Rast and shook his head. "Well, i guess that old story was right. Three moons and such..."
Amber nodded. "Our king always believed in that story himself." She turned and looked and teh girl who haddent seemed to speak teh entire time. "You okay miss?"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm
She looks at the girl.Aye, I am alright.I just don't talk all that much little elfling. Unlike the others, I can hide better within the darkness. Luna said in her mind. She pets vixion smirking.Her night elf showing more as she moves forward. Her fox pressed againsted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am
Rast was distracted. he laughed as the numbness of sense came. "This was what Faltir prophesied. The heroes would come together over a battle, and together vanquish the foe before them." He turned once more to the warlord, the creature chuckling. "Perhaps you'd oblige to include my allies in the fight?" He asked.

The warlord chuckled, lowering his body into a combative stance. "I have company prepared for them." He said as several figures emerged from the smoke filled forest. The figures revealed themselves to be Fallen, the elite human warriors under service to the Shadow. Not all humans believed the Shadow were the bad guys, Rast reminded himself as he leapt forward, colliding with the warlord in a flash of claw and sword.

(( The Fallen look like this. ))
User ImageUser Image

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 am
Luna smiles then pulled out her sword and finally spoke,"Tis time to fight. I can't wait. Those that follow evil will die this day. Me blade will taste blood once more"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:02 pm
Rast smiled as he avoided having his head bitten off. "Thats well and all, just kill them!" He yelled as he tried to bring up his sword into the warlords chest, but he was parried easily. Cursing as he was knocked aside, he turned and brought his sword into the warlords head, knocking him reeling. The warlord turned and the battle resumed.  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 pm
Luna laughs as she fights the followers killing many. Blood spills on her. Her eyes turns blood red from lightredish purple. Her fangs lengthen. She attacks feeding on those she was about to kill.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff