Reply Wolves Of The Wind
River & Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 am
Renae smiled and shook off her fur again just to get him wet. "I could say the same for you." she said returning the comment with a light voice. She raised a paw to her ear and scratched at it for a moment and adjusted her sitting position. she turned her head and smiled at cupid, "You were the first one here." she said simply staring up at him. she grinned and stretched out once more as she let out a yawn. "Today is so gorgeous out." she started looking up at the clear blue sky. the roar of the waterfall continued in the background almost as if nature was playing a symphony for all to hear. "It's days like these that make me smile." she said lightly as she change the subject away from her minor loss.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:46 am
"Yeah well, I like stormy days and lots of rain."
Cupid shook him self to clear as much water as possible from his coat and to avoid getting anymore. He could just as well make it storm right now if he wanted, he loathed such days as these. The sun made him sleepy and feel weak.
"They tend to make me more alert then these lazy days."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am
Renae turned her head, "Oh?" she began as she raised her head slightly, not enough to be perceived as dominant, but enough to show interest. "why do you prefer storms?" she asked crossing her front paws as she laid down. Her white fur stuck out like a soar thumb in comparison to the dark rocks and the greenery of the grass. she looked at the sky and examined the clouds and their puffy stature as they sailed across the sky as if it was an ocean itself and the clouds where but mere ships. Her thoughts jumped from one thing to another, but eventually they trailed back to her conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:01 am
Cupid snorted and licked his silvery chest.
"And you care... why?"
He sat down and groomed himself for a few moments. Should he tell her? What good would it do? What bad? It was just a little power, he didn't need to answer just yet.
He gazed up at the sky for a moment, he dearly did just want to destroy this little happy day for awhile and move on with life. It would be easier for him to escape Renae's watchful eyes. He knew he should have just attacked her before.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 am
Renae returned his gaze and smiled, "Because I care, simply enough." she said to him in a calm voice. she looked up at him from the ground as her ears twitched for a moment, she heard the sound of a rather large fish in the water and it made her think of her next hunt. She let the thoughts leave her head as she returned to Cupid once again not only psychically, but mentally as well. "So what do you find so special about them?" she continued.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 pm
Eiwen snorted. "You sound rather confident in that assumption. Fine, wander our lands in peace then, Alucard. A fresh start here is as good as anywhere if even better." He smirked and his tail began to wag lazily. "I think I jumped ahead and expected something out of the ordinary when you'd mentioned having a new life... There seem to be so many oddities that I can't even begin to fathom these days." He smiled brightly, flashing his white teeth and then trotted to the water. His feet sank slightly into the muddy bank but no farther than the white tips of his toes. He bent to take a drink, confident that this wolf simply meant to be on his way and wasn't looking for any sort of confrontation. That suited the Gamma just fine. He wasn't in the mood to bicker, simply curious was all.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

conker 1023

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm
hey so whats going on here it sounds like you are having a fight iam i right or just bad timing all of a sudden if it is bad timing iam sorry as his ears go up and he wags his tail  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 am
Cupid growled silently in his throat as his lips curled lightly. Annoyed at being intergated with such simple questions.
"I find them more... calming and pretty then such days as this."
His tail flicked lightly as he licked his paws and patted his head with it, grooming lightly. A wolf has to look at least decent.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Alucard
I feel so alive, for perhaps the first time.

Alucard tipped his head slightly, his tail wagging slightly between his legs, relaxing his tense muscles he tipped his head slightly. "Perhaps, if there are so many oddities around here, it is a normalcy, in that case, maybe I am the odd one after all." With that he turned around, moving into the dense bushes, stopping before he could be swallowed, and looked over his shoulder. "I will wander these lands, but of course I don't expect my wandering to be free of charge. If ever you pack dwellers are in need of assistance just howl Wolf-With-No-Name. And I shall be there as fast as my paws carry me." With that he tipped his muzzle, leaving the other wolf in the river bed, to get his fill of water.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 pm
Eiwen smirked then resumed drinking. Once he lifted his head, chin dripping with water, he finally decided to pay attention to his senses a bit more. He sniffed the air and licked his white muzzle. Now he could tell there were other wolves nearby, other than Alucard's fading scent. At least he'd got a good impression of the loner before he'd left. Eiwen backed up from the riverbank and trotted downriver for a while, ears keyed in to catch the voices up ahead.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

A1icee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Renae closed her eyes and rested her head once more on her paws only for a moment. Her ears perked up and flickered from front to back for a moment at the noise of a throaty growl. She opened her eyes and looked up at cupid, but ignored the noise she had heard being as not to impose. "I could understand that. Rain is wondrous in so many ways." she said as a small smile curved on to her lips, ever so slightly flashing her teeth. Renae's gaze at cupid wondered over to the crashing waterfall as it misted it's surroundings, today seemed so calm to her and she hadn't a clue why. She normally would sleep through days like this and walk into the night with her head high. Renae tilted her head to the left slightly as she scratched behind her ear with her paw a single time. her nose twitched for a moment as she readjusted her front paws before her. It was at that moment she heard the light thud of paws against lush grass in the distance. Renae looked out of the corner of her eye for a moment towards the river, but saw no one at the moment. As a distraction, Renae bathed herself ever so briefly, seeing as she just 'bathed' in the water, on her front legs. She then sat back up straight and turned towards Cupid "Why did you bother me in the forest anyway?" she asked bluntly as her final question. Renae was rather inquisitive, but she normally had a good reason behind the questions she asked. . .normally.

//sorry for the delay D:
I had a friends house I was at. I'm going to be a tad busy this week. but I'll get on at night and the morning.//

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:37 am

He huffed at her comment of the rain, she surely didn't understand it like him and Cupid was happy that she didn't. So he would leave it at that.
Cupid laid down complety across the hard rock and laid his head down on his paws to where he looked at her. Then she asked her question. WHy did he bother with... her? He wasn't exactly sure at this moment, he looked at her more or less stared at her watching her lush fur flow lightly in the simple wind. Her white fur like snow pure and bright. How could he ever match up with such a wolf? He was a freak in this world with an unfitting name and the intentions with such a pretty wolf would be brief and hurt not only him but maybe her. Even being friends might tear him apart.
"Because I think you needed some lessons on where to stand on a nice hunting day."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am
Renae turned her head towards cupid drawing her attention away from the lush green grass from under her. "And what exactly do you think you could teach me?" she spoke lightly as she rolled her head in Cupid's direction. her tail whisked around her only for a moment as she finally started examining the wolf before her. she caught the glimpse of light of his coat but felt limited, seeing as she could not see any of the colors around her. She only saw the world in black and white, which always made her feel as if she was missing out on so many things. she noticed the cold intensity of his eye's and the power he conveyed in his stance. Renae was enthralled in this wolf she had just met, in almost every aspect of the word itself seeing as he was so different from the many wolves she's met along the way from her travels due south.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am

"Not to stand like an idiot in a middle of an clearing."
Cupid rolled his eyes as his tone was dipped slightly in a sarcastic but nearly serious tone. He inhaled and exhaled deeply when his ears folded back. He was only dreaming of things that would never be.
"And maybe not to talk to strangers."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:05 pm
Renae huffed at his comment as a smile grew across her lips, "But where is the fun in that?" she asked looking out of the corner of her eye. Renae's gaze wondered off into the north where she imagined mountains of snow and cold wisps of air that ran freely throughout the lands she once called home. she blinked a few times, realizing she was far from it and turned her head to cupid as he spoke once more. "Oh but if you don't talk to strangers then how do you make friends?" she asked once again with a smirk. She was just full of questions today, and she was oblivious as to why. she grinned to herself and licked her muzzle as a light breeze blew into her face for a brief moment.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff