Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Tailed Demonic Doom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm
*arrived to konoha* FINALLY!!!!!! i made it *then collapses on the floor of the gate* thank god i finally made it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 pm
Alexander put his hand down and looked over at the gate where yuuka was collapsed. He walked over to Him and poked him. "are you alright mister?" He sensed the chakra of kisun to make sure that he didn't leave or try to attack.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Kisun didn't try to hide it."Yes I am but I'm guessing that you are too."His eyes narrowed as Yuuka collapsed by the village gate."Eight tails..."He muttered not moving. I'm surprised the Nekomata decided to transform into such a small boy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:02 pm
Alexander looked over at him and said "yeah I'm a demon too." Nekomata sent his thoughts to kitsune. "now why did you chose to transform to such a suspicious figure. my transformation is less suspicious."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 pm
*gets up then hears a rumbling sound* oh boy....... hehehehe i haven't eaten anything since this morning...... lets see what they got here *starts walking into the village*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Your a freakin cat I guess your supposed to be small but I'm the Kyuubi so I get to be more intimidating Kyuubi replied back in his mind. Beside none of these idiots will find out anyway.Kisun looked at the man who was walking up away. Whats with this guy? He wondered to himself then looked back over at Alexander.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm
"They will when thay see a really tall guy with long orange hair and whiskers." Alexander rose and eyebrow and said "why are you here mister."

[the kid is actualy a kid the demon is just hideing inside the kid's body.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 pm
*starts looking around until sees the ramen shop* YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I love ramen!!!!!! *rushes over to the shop* old one Deluxe Miso Pork Ramen please
old man: coming right up
me: thank u

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Mariko walked out of the rain village she gave it one last look "Don't worry grandpa...I'll come back as soon as possible...." she clenched her chest as she turned away from the raining village and walked away heading towards anywhere that will help her gain enough money. She made a confident look as blue eyes brightened. Mariko then settled off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm
(okay my bad)

Kisun leaned forward the look the boy in the face."To unleash all of the demons from their containers like you.."He muttered wickedly, a grin spreading across his face. "I plan to destroy all of your pitiful little villages."For a moment the nine tails real form stood out in a chakra form but as soon as it appearaed it was gone.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:33 pm
*starts eating when the ramen was placed infront of me*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm
Alexander saw the chakra form and smiled at it. when it disappered he frowned. "hey where did it go?" he just chuckled at what he said.

the demon within said "don't scare the kid i need his body as a vesel."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:44 pm
"Yeah,Yeah whatever."He muttered out loud talking to Nekomata. "Hey kid how about we go and grab some food."Kisun said. It was sort of an order but he couldn't do anything here if he refused.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:48 pm
Alexander asked the demon within him if he could do as Kisun said.

the demon told the child that he could go with the man.

Alexand said "sure. let's go."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm
"Lets get some ramen. I'll pay."Kisun muttered. He walked in the direction of the ramen shop not waiting to see if Alexander followed him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff