Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)
Sailor Cosmos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think she is?
  Usagi's future self
  Usagi/Sailor Moon's descendant
  An alternate-universe Sailor Moon
  Someone else entirely
View Results

srv1025

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:59 am
I always thought she was a descendant of Usagi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm
What I understood from reading the manga, is that she ran from the future as Chibichibi because she was afraid that she couldn't defeat Sailor Chaos. Her purpose was to return to the past to give Eternal Sailor Moon the courage to do what was needed, in this was to try to stop chaos from being reborn. In the end she realized that she would still have to battle Chaos, but because of Sailor Moons last great sacrifice, she now had the courage to face the nightmare ahead of her. I believe that Sailor Cosmos is the most Ultimate form of Sailor Moon though she is long past the Moon Henshin.
I feel this occured after a rebirth and like before she retains some memory from the past.  

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm
Cosmos Princess
What I understood from reading the manga, is that she ran from the future as Chibichibi because she was afraid that she couldn't defeat Sailor Chaos. Her purpose was to return to the past to give Eternal Sailor Moon the courage to do what was needed, in this was to try to stop chaos from being reborn. In the end she realized that she would still have to battle Chaos, but because of Sailor Moons last great sacrifice, she now had the courage to face the nightmare ahead of her. I believe that Sailor Cosmos is the most Ultimate form of Sailor Moon though she is long past the Moon Henshin.
I feel this occured after a rebirth and like before she retains some memory from the past.

I wonder... Did Usagi essentially become Sailor Cosmos when she sacrificed herself.

Because at that point "Usagi" no longer existed. But Cosmos still retained all her memories. It's like they have the same soul.

Talk about self realization. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm
I think that would make sense! It seems that after that fight she will never be Sailor Moon again (since in the final scene she's pregnant with Chibiusa, and the King said that Serenity takes the throne the same year she has their daughter, and Serenity herself said she lost the ability to become Sailor Moon after she took the throne.) So maybe she somehow became Cosmos because she jumped into the Cauldron and soaked up its power?  

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 am
That seems like a real possibility. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm
She should do more Sailor Moon manga!! crying crying  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm
I would love that! The only problem with it is that we don't want end up with another Inuyasha (never ending story)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Yeah that's true. They could easily do another season of the anime though. There were so many things they left out.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yume_Silvermoon

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm
As awesome as more manga would be, the series did wrap up pretty neatly. Like Cosmos Princess said, it would be a shame for it to end up dragging on forever like some popular series do. Better to end with a bang than a whimper and all that.

What I really wish they would do is an OVA that followed the manga more closely.

Female!Seiya ftw biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm
That would be awesome! there are so many times in the Anime that they completely pull away from the manga.  

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Sailor Moon Free Chat (Chatter Box, General Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games