Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:38 am
IC consequences of breeding outside marriage because Airion is a god that means it's seen as a blessing rather than shameful. If Tuu breeds outside of marriage again though, it may risk her rank.

If another lion could ICly see him around even just once to know he's a god and she's not telling fibs - you don't have to RP it but just say so-and-so saw Airion and know he's a god. If you'd like, feel free to say that either my Muroki or Takasika saw him, so it's confirmed Airion is a god with the pride.

Approved!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm
I'm filling out this form, because I believe I'll have to anyway? But I do have questions about this. I meant to ask, and get this cub into the pride officially a VERY long time ago... I got this cub as a custom in July of 2008, as a sort of Rogue breeding for Sphinx, where he ended up with the cub. I'm not sure if the breeding rules - or naming rules - were up by then or not, but I don't believe they were.

So, my question is... May I consider this cub a pride member? Or should I have a RP to confirm that Sphinx is allowed to bring him into the pride? Would Sphinx be demoted from Guardian to Hunter if these rules had not applied that long ago? I don't entirely mind the demotion, but like to avoid it if at all possible... I just wasn't sure and wanted to check.

Rogue Breeding
Partner 1: Sphinx (Hitsuzen)
Partner 2: Rogue? He was a custom.

Offspring: Amon

If Amon is permitted into the pride, I might try to custom him again onto the DW lines if I am even able to do so. XD  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm
Marriage Proposal!
Partner 1 in marriage: Raha
Partner 2: Fatia  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm
Added Raha x Fatia to the married list.

@Hitsuzen: The name rules would apply either way, because whether born in or not all members have to stick by the rule. When the rule came into existence all existing pride members names were acceptable under the rule when it was announced - we obviously didn't know Amon existed. The name Amon is too close to Amun I think, like Ra was decided to be too close to Re. So if you could please alter it, even if it's just by adding a letter (ie. if you made it Amonu so it'd mean "of Amon/Amun" rather actually than being the god's name).

As far as the IC consequence goes...the rule didn't exist back when the breeding happened so you can't have broken it OOCly.

ICly, it depends on what age you're having Amon be now (I get the impression you're having him born now ICly rather than be an adult - colourist must have grown him since 200 cool and what the story of his conception is how the pride'd react.

For example, if Sphinx left the pride without telling anyone to breed with Amon's NPC 'rogue' mother knowing that breeding outside of marriage is so frowned upon that'd be a very different story than Amon's NPC 'rogue' mother being someone known to the pride that Sphinx intended to marry but who then died or vanished. That'd affect whether demotion would be on the cards anyway ICly.

Though I think even if ICly Sphinx'd def be demoted we couldn't enforce it anyway since the rule didn't exist in 2008 when the breeding actually happened. So it'd be up to you whether you wanted him demoted really.

Sphinx would be expected not to breed again from now on though, since, rules exist now.  

Successful Edit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm
Thank you for answering. =3

I am fine with tweaking Amon's name as you've suggested, to Amonu. I assume I can easily when I post in a certing thread to have him transferred to the DW pride. I'll post for him in the membership requests after this. <3

To keep things without conflicting anymore than they probably already do, I'll go with the 'rogue' being a random NPC Dawnwalker that he'd intended to marry that vanished shortly after the birth of his son. That way (hopefully) nobody would look down on him and there'd be no need to ICly or OOCly consider demoting him.

Would Sphinx be forbidden to breed permanently? Or, just that I'd have to get onto the list by the rules set up now if/when he finds a mate?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm
On second thought, I might hold off for a little bit on posting Amon(u)'s joining info tonight. I'm contemplating said vanished mother having taken him with her, and maybe instead of him being born ICly right now, he could actually be older now and he and his father might meet up sometime later on instead of his son specifically joining the pride.

If that's alright, that is. =3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 am
Just let us know what story you're choosing to go with (and the mother would have been looked for, since the pride takes care of it's own, but the search party would have to give up after a while so just say they never found her/Amonu). And no, Sphinx wouldn't be forbidden from breeding - just not rogue breeding.

He looks awesome with his unique lines by the way =)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 pm
It'll be an NPC DW for sure. <3 So we can go with that if it's fully okay with you. ^^ And thanks, I will certainly be sure to find him a real and forever mate before he has anymore cubs come into the picture. XD So I can do it the official and correct way next time. =D;

And thank you! <3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm
Marriage Proposal!
Partner 1 in marriage: Kucha'kunge - Tahja Estes

User Image

Partner 2: Sikitiko - Meepfur

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm
Kucha and Siki have been added/approved.  

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:44 pm
Marriage Proposal!
Partner 1 in marriage: Ramla, Owned by Andranis
User Image
Partner 2: Glaise Kibou, Owned by Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 am
Marriage Proposal!
Partner 1 in marriage: Shani, Soarin`, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Mor_Ros/Shaniadultcert.png
Partner 2: Marut'Tiki, Buffy_the_Bloody, http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/Wazaam/SoA/lionboy.png  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 am
Accepted, adding to list heart

Good luck on your rolls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm
Marriage Proposal!