Yes!
  Naw....
  Why??
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:11 pm
((Hmm...this'll be a good oppourtunity for me to use Saerenna as a scientist!))
Saerenna wandered through Wonder Square, dissapointed at how many games were already occupied. Alright, so she was ditching work, but being cooped up with Hojo and his experiments for too long wasn't very good for the mental state. She pitied how Dahry always was forced to be with him. No doubt it would turn into serious mental issues sooner or later. She quickly stopped her train of thought, for if the people around her could hear it, they'd think she sounded more like a psychiatrist than a scientist. One of the figures drew her entire attention. "Sephiroth...." she whispered unconciously, hoping that he held no ill feelings towards scientists because of his upbringing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:18 pm
Trista saw Zach as he lay there. "You ok?"She asked raising a brow. When sh had walked close enough she extended her hand to him "You need some help up?"She said holding back a laugh.  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:47 pm
OOC: D'oh, I'd though I'd posted already.

Aeris was too stunned by the sudden appearence of a young man in the wall to speak for several moments. "Oh no!" She finally gasped. "He's hurt!" Luckily Aeris had a few potions on hand, and dutifully used a few on the incapacitated SOLDIER. Belatedly, the flower girl from the slums realized she hadn't introduced herself yet. "Oh, I'm so sorry, My name is Aeris Gainsborough. A pleasure to meet you both." She bowed, a little nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:11 pm
Zach was still somewhat dazed as the pink-clad young woman introduced herself, his eyes glanced between the two ladies who now gathered to assist him, TWO cute girls! Sweet! I ought to have Sephiroth hit me more often... He thought to himself as he levered himself stiffly to a sitting position. "Ugh....thanks," He moaned, as if still in pain despite the potions. "Y'know, some people are real poor sports." He complained to the all too sympathetic ears. "Can you believe some guy beat me up after losing to me at the boxing game?" He asked incredulously, "Really! some fellows have no manners," He shook his head mournfully, laying it on as thickly as possible, eyeing his avid listeners speculatively he decided a little more riteous indignation wouldn't go amiss and added, "This guy was a GENERAL no less! They're supposed to have control and authority, it's really pathetic that he would go around picking on people like that!" He ranted, pleased at the attention afforded his little improvized scene.

Sephiroth strode intently from the room, but did not exit quite fast enough to avoid overhearing the majority of Zach's explaination. Glaring at the SOLDIER through the corner of his eye the general scoffed mentally, If that young girl, comes bugging me later to scold me I'm going to kill Zach. He decided. As he moved to leave, he thought he heard someone whisper his name, not that this was an uncommon thing, but the voice sounded familiar. The General turned, and found himself staring at empty air, looking down he noticed a small feminine figure, "Good evening, Saerenna I beleive," He commented with a smile, "Are you here on vacation? or buisness?" He inquired casually, with a teasing gleam in his eye.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:26 pm
Trista looked over at Aeris "Nice to meet you..My names Trista.."She looked back at Zach "Looks like your going to be fine..Yur luck a general of SOLDER didnt kill you"She said slightly sarcastic. "And over a boxing match?..Psh..People shouldent be betting eneyways..Turns friends into enemys if you ask me.."She said befor she realised that she was carrying on a conversation that probly no one was listing to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:54 pm
Fenrir was about to give Teerce a very favorable answer when the ruckus caused by Zach launching across the room interrupted. In the act of crossing the room to aid the poor unfortunate he laid eyes on possibly the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life. Espying Trista his state was magnified.... not one but two!! This dazed state was responsible for a mistep that sent him to the floor with satisfying *thwak* Getting up he dashed over to aid Zach in the knowledge girls loved compassionate guys.

Garm on the other hand seemed singulairly oblivious to these goings on. The more circumspect Van Aesir was in shock. He had actually beat the great General Sephiroth at something. Maybe the general was having a bad day or.... a worse thought interruped his ruminations. No one would believe him... they would assume he was Fenrir pulling a lark. Although the last time they had "switched" places (without Garm's knowledge) Fenrir ended up stealing a kiss and Garm was visited with not only the wrath of a father but three brothers............. sometimes having a twin had drawbacks not the least of which being dressed in matching outfits until you were ten.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:52 pm
Oh no, had she said that aloud? Saerenna was very surprised that Sephiroth would address her, and she started a bit. He had even remembered her name. She wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or not, but he didn't seem to be very menacing. It was very intimidating still, and she found herself unable to meet the gaze of his green eyes for too long. "Good evening, Sir." She managed to reply, fidgiting with her hands a bit, "I-I'm here on vacation, I guess." She said, trying hard to keep herself from stuttering horribly in the presence of one with such power and authority. And he was so tall.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:53 am
cry "That's so horrible!" Aeris cried, aghast. "Such an abuse of power!" Sniffling back tears, Aeris helped the poor man stand up. "Are you going to be okay? Did he cast any statuses on you? Sometimes people equip poison elemental materias when they attack. Do you feel okay?" The girl's blue green eyes were wide with worry for the stragner's sake. "Umm...what did you say your name was?" This guy's kind of cute... redface  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:12 am
Zach grabbed one of each of the young women's hands, permitting them to assist him to his feet. Glancing at Trista he sighed mournfully, "Yeah, over a boxing match, some of these competitive games just ruin people's self control!" Then he glanced at Aeris, "I don't THINK I was poisoned, ..." He said, adding just a touch of nervousness to his tone, "But you never know with those SOLDIER types." and he shook his head at the folly of it. "Oh, My name is Zach, it's a pleasure to meet you both," He said shaking the hands he had accepted for assistance, "Thank You so much for helping me! Who knows what might have happened if I had just been left there!" His eyes widened with the horror of the thought, I might not have picked up ANY girls! His gaze then passed over the approaching and sufficiently 'worried' Fenrir, Oh-ho! Competition! He thought with a mental grin, and as the Turk approached he extended a freindly greeting, "Thank You for your concern Sir, but I think I will be alright, these young ladies have been very generous in their assistance." He said flashing a grateful smile at the females in question.

Sephiroth's demeanor stiffened ever so slightly at Saerenna's flustering, almost as if he was disapointed at her lack of poise. He sighed mentally, he had thought that a ShinRa employee would have been familiar enough with the sight of him not to get so tounge-tied at his approach. As he glanced about the room once again, he couldn't help but notice the crowd forming around Zach, and with some disgust he turned to leave again, but not one to be rude he addressed Saerenna once more. "Care to walk with me? I'm on route to Battle Square, and a little intelegent company would not go amiss." He gave a winning smile, and hoped the young lady would either overcome her shyness or decline his offer.

((Poor Sephi, he has to deal with all the fan-girls...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:48 am
Valens took a look around this place his look getting sadder with everything that looked happy...
"I hate all this happyness I just want to find Sephiroth and see if i can join the search for Mother and The Promised Land"  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:45 pm
A young boy followed his parents and baby sister into the amusement park, with a look of annoyance. His shaggy black hair was tied back and his obsidian black eyes coldly scanned the crowd. He couldn't believe his parents would be going to the very place the conquerors enjoyed most. Almost immediatly the small child had broken away from his family and wandered about the crowd, idly picking the pockets of those who were less aware of their immediate surroundings than the various entertainments they pursued. In a short amount of time the child was well stocked for anything he wished to buy, though he had yet to decide what it was he wanted. Then he noticed an unmistakable figure walking through the crowd with a young scientist in tow. The boy grinned broadly. twisted The Great Sephiroth... He sneered mentally. Working his way inconspicuously through the crowd, he moved towards his target, without a doubt he knew the General would be rich, and wouldn't it be great to have stolen from the greatest warrior ever to have lived.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:21 pm
Trista nodded to Zach and then stuck her hands in her pockets, fealing alittle..Confused about Aeris's worrying. Trista sighed then looked over at Fenrir and raised a brow, she looked back at Zach "Your just mr. popularty, huh?"She said half sarcastic.. Trista twitched slightly. There where alot of people around..It kinda made her want to disapire for alittle while..But..Her boss said she needed to make friends, and that was half the reson she wint on this trip.  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:55 pm
((Poor fangirls who never get to meet the Great Sephiroth... xd ))
Saerenna feared that she had offended the General in some way, but then he had made a polite offer, so perhaps there really was nothing to worry about. With an incline of her head, she accepted. "I would be honored to accompany you, then." She wondered what it would be like to watch Sephiroth in battle. She hadn't seen anything of him other than for visits to the science department. So far, the General had been one of Hojo's favorite subjects, and for that she pitied Sephiroth. But then again, with the way he seemed perfectly able to handle himself, he probably didn't need her pity. She found herself looking up into Sephiroth's intensely green eyes once again, doing her best to maintain eye contact.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:43 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir was about to give Teerce a very favorable answer when the ruckus caused by Zach launching across the room interrupted. In the act of crossing the room to aid the poor unfortunate he laid eyes on possibly the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life. Espying Trista his state was magnified.... not one but two!! This dazed state was responsible for a mistep that sent him to the floor with satisfying *thwak* Getting up he dashed over to aid Zach in the knowledge girls loved compassionate guys.

Garm on the other hand seemed singulairly oblivious to these goings on. The more circumspect Van Aesir was in shock. He had actually beat the great General Sephiroth at something. Maybe the general was having a bad day or.... a worse thought interruped his ruminations. No one would believe him... they would assume he was Fenrir pulling a lark. Although the last time they had "switched" places (without Garm's knowledge) Fenrir ended up stealing a kiss and Garm was visited with not only the wrath of a father but three brothers............. sometimes having a twin had drawbacks not the least of which being dressed in matching outfits until you were ten.

Teerce was profoudly dissapointed as he saw his compatriot walk and stumble away, oh well, he was used to it. He looked around and noticed the dazed look of the other twin. He also noted the ruckus that Fenrir was heading towards. He sighed and again started to shoot hoops. Before he had done more than four a hand touched his shoulder and he leapt forward in startlement. He turned guiltily although he had done nothing wrong. He gazed in surprise and relief at who stood before him. He smiled in answer to the smile of his companion and greeted her happily, "Dahry! It's good to see you!"

Dahry smiled with pleasure that she had been able to snak up on Teerce. She responded to his greeting quietly but warmly, " Good to see you too. I hope you didn't wait too long, Dad was being stuborn again." She linked arms with him and they strolled out chatting. By unspoken consent, they headed towards the Battle Arena, after all, if one of her dad's goons came looking, he wouldn't look there.

savanacat

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:53 am
Trista_Bloodcourt
Trista nodded to Zach and then stuck her hands in her pockets, fealing alittle..Confused about Aeris's worrying. Trista sighed then looked over at Fenrir and raised a brow, she looked back at Zach "Your just mr. popularty, huh?"She said half sarcastic.. Trista twitched slightly. There where alot of people around..It kinda made her want to disapire for alittle while..But..Her boss said she needed to make friends, and that was half the reson she wint on this trip.

Fenrir managed to keep up his act and smile and act like it was great news that Zach was ok blast him " Oh, then I guess you don't need my help. You have two lovely attendents I must be extreneous, " he said with an air of sadness, his limpid eyes showing acute disapointment. deal with this spiky " I guess my brother and I will have to go all alone to the Chocobo Races.... pity we have a private box and everything..... but it will only be the two of us." He flashed the tickets in an almost negligent fashion. He turned and walked towards Garm.

" Hey, Garm, let's go to the Chocobo Races!"

Garm looked startled, and without thinking blurted out, " Sure Fen." He then realized he had just voluntarily offered to subject himself to an entire day of betting and rooting on Chocobos and then probably to take a tour of the stables in order to pet every single Chocobo....... he liked the birds and all but.... Fenrir took like to an artform.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff