Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:08 pm
furry1337otaku
<7th Heaven>

The people of Midgar didn't seem to notice the girl being pulled on a sled by the immense dog. Most likely they were all inside sheltering from the winter. The dog had been following the scent of the chocobo all day, and the small girl, wrapped in layer upon layer of clothing and blankets urged him on, knowing they had to hurry before the fresh snowfall covered the bird's trail. The dog lumbered on, though he could no longer feel his legs, because the girl told him too. Connie would have felt bad if she'd known how grueling the task was for he dog, but her young mind was consumed with worry for her "sister". All the girl could think of was the sight of scarlet stains in the snow. Tears had frozen to her face in the cold, but she knew that she and her dog would have to make it. Finally Kuma barked and roused Connie from a half conscious daze. There stood Kuroi, tethered to the railing of a building. Excitedly, Connie dashed into the bar, looking around with wide hopeful eyes then her face fell. She walked up to the red cloaked Vincent, her large brown eyes full to capacity and about to start overflowing and posed her question. "Umm...Mister....have you seen... cry My big sister? She...she was hurt...her chocobo is here, but I don't see her... Do you have a room in back where she might have stayed? She usually wears this really thick black cloak, and she has a tattoo on her hand. Please can you tell me where she is?"

Sabel woke up with a start, looking around her eyes wide with fright at her surroundings. All she saw were the stark white walls, the iv stands and the tubes put into her veins. "What's going on!? What're you doing to me?!" She struggled rising out of the bed in a panic. She didn't know where the fear stemmed from but she knew an instinctive fear of these institutional surroundings. A dim memory of a rolling chuckle and loud screams were all that she knew, there was a glint of thick eye glasses and then she was back in the memory. To the others it seemed almost as if she'd passed out again, now in fevered delusions, but she was trapped in a memory of a lab, a mad scientist, and a young man in the next room screaming in agony. She cried out in her troubled sleep, moaning and rolling, trying to escape the nightmare...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:09 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber rose with a start as Sabel sprung into consiousness. It was clear that Vaizel had a connection to this woman, he didn't want to intrude. "I'll just leave you two alone for a while." He nodded to his friend Aumedeus and walked out of the room, and the hospital. He stopped to pet the black chocobo tied up outside, and he lit a small fire for it to warm itself. He then noticed a large dog tied to a sled that came to warm itself by the fire as well. A light was on inside of 7th Heaven, and Zaber walked into the bar, to see the man he'd been searching for, Vincent Valentine, talking to a little girl. "So Vincent, we meet at last. I've been looking for you since I woke up two months ago."

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:10 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel leapt up at Sabel's scream, the sound of it thrust him into his own agonizing memories, and shuddering violently he rushed to her side. He watched helplessly as she thrashed, he wanted to comfort her but couldn't seem to force the words out. The air was stiffling, Vai hated the smell of medicine! And with every scream Sabel made he felt his lungs constrict and his heart beat faster, until he himself was gasping for breath. The room seemed too small! He tugged the already loosened collar of his vest. Sabel's screams knifed through his mind until he thought his head would snap. Belatedly he noticed the doctors who were edging closer, worried looks upon their faces, Vai barely took note of the expressions, his attention was grabbed by the distinctive white lab-coats. Panting heavily as he stared, every step they took made him feel as if a rope were constricting around him. With a scream of his own he lashed out, throwing several off them back. With a beastial snarl he cowered against the wall beside Sabel's bed, barely seeing anything, breathing in short gulping breaths while he relived the same nightmare Sabel was trapped within. The only sounds which could be heard were the sounds of his breathing the animal-like whimpers which slid past his lips, and the occasional enraged snarles when anyone drew too close.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:11 pm
Valens12
Vincent looked at the small brown eyed girl and looked around....
"No i've never seen her hear before if shes hurt i sure she proubly went to the Midgar Hospital."
He looked around again
"Do you want something to eat then i will take you there to see if she went there.... is that ok?"

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 pm
furry1337otaku
"Okay!" The girl agreed, "but could we eat on the way instead, I'm really worried about her all on her own, she's a little wierd sometimes, and she used to have these really wierd attacks, and all of these 'oozy bruisies' as I called them. It was really gross when she had her attacks because the goop that came out was a kinda glowing green brown..." The girl suddenly paused wit a horrified look on her face "OH NO! I left Kuma outside!!!" The girl dashed out of the room and undid the fastenings that were strapped to the dog for sled pulling. The dog gave a booming bark and followed Connie back inside. THe dog woofed happily at Vincent, sniffed his hands and then decided that was the best time to shake the snow and ice from his shaggy coat. Then as if an after thought, he licked the man's organic hand with an icy frothed tongue. Connie darted over and tackle-glomped the dog, who seemed unfazed. "I'm so sorry Kuma, poor boy you're all tired out and cold!" It was at about this point that Zaber entered the 7th Heaven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 pm
Valens12
Vincent smiled at the dog as he got to thinking about RedXIII
"Well if you want to rest and eat I can help you then, I can take you to the Midgar City Hospital."
He said as he set off to get the girl and dog some food and drink wishing Tifa was here cause he really didn't know how to make human food.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:13 pm
furry1337otaku
Valens12
Vincent smiled at the dog as he got to thinking about RedXIII
"Well if you want to rest and eat i can help you then i can take you to the Midgar City Hospital."
He said as he set off to get the girl and dog some food and drink wishing Tifa was here cause he really didnt know how to make human food

OOC: Hey would you like to join "The Package"? Pretty much the whole thing is just rping your character out of character, so they do things they'd never usually do, we do it because it's a good rp exercise, when you're tired out and you just don't know what to do in one of your serious rps, it's always good to just post in a goof off and just post something random.

Blinking, the girl sat down and huddled up with her dog in front of the fire((was there a fireplace in the 7th Heaven? It's been too long since I played the game))She waited there for awhile then fidgeted and followed Vincent into the kitchen. "Ummm.... Are you sure that's how you're supposed to cook it?" She asked hesitantly, staring at the collection of various mismatched foods.

OOC: hehe, does that mean Vincent really is a vampire?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:14 pm
Valens12
Vincent smiled like he never had done before and looked at the little girl.
"I'm not sure if this food is even edable little girl"
He looked back at the "food" he was making.

OOC:I know hes part Lycan part Demon...but its still questionable that he is vampire.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:16 pm
furry1337otaku
Valens12
Vincent smiled like he never had done before and looked at the little girl
"Im not sure if this food is even ediable little girl"
He looked back at the "food" he was makeing

OOC:i know hes part Lycan part Demon...but its still questionable that he is vampire

OOC: stare Are you referencing Underworld? The werewolves in that movie kinda sucked, they didn't even have fur! Or tails! I'll post In character later but for now, a word from Ermak

Ermak:Alright, let me clarify something. the word "Lycan" is a short phrase term for "Lycanthrope" which means by dictionary definition- (n) : a monster able to change appearance from human to wolf. Vincent never does this. Nor is he any sort of were-beast, he can change his appearance but he changes into a variety of creatures, not just one. Demonic is a FORM not his blood, he is not a Daimanthrope (or something) either. My vote is Vampire, since vampiric legends do state that vampires can change their form to become horrendous beasts and powerful demons. Thank you for your time, and do a little more research next time, an Encyclopedia might be handy...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:17 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
- Midgard (Seventh Heaven) -

Heavy steps outside announced the arrival of other guests for the evening. The door creaked as it opened and to blond young men entered followed by wolves. Both were brushing snow from their trenchcoats and light blond hair. The wolves bristled a bit at Kuma's presence but loped over to great the huge dog none the less.

"Is this where Avalanche meets?" the man in front asked. He looked around at the folks in the room a cheery look in his clear eyes. " My brother Garm and I traveled all the way from Wutai to offer our services. Fenrir Van Aesir, at your service," he introduced himself with a bright smile. " Oh, and the wolves are Romulus and Remus, they expressed an interest in joining up too."

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:18 pm
Valens12
Vincent looked out from the kitchen at the two strange men and dogs.
"Ummm well I'm the only member of Avalanche here right now but I'm sure you guys can join."
Vincent went back into the kitchen to finish the food.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:19 pm
Zaber Blade
OCC: Vincent? Hello? Your ignoring me... I repeat:

A light was on inside of 7th Heaven, and Zaber walked into the bar, to see the man he'd been searching for, Vincent Valentine, talking to a little girl. "So Vincent, we meet at last. I've been looking for you since I woke up two months ago."

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:21 pm
Valens12
Vincent looked at the new man strangely.
"Can you refresh my memory and tell me who you are?"
He paused and looked at him some more.
"My memory is a little rusty from being stuck here bored."

I've had to modify the Valens12 posts of Vincent into an easier to read style.
Two words... punctuation... no, that's one word, sorry!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:23 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: Okay I'm posting, but I must warn that Ermak has left you all another word. And I'm just going to say: Don't argue with rabid fans, we find out every little detail.

Connie looks back and forth between the adults, grabs a bag of cookies and starts munching them as Kuma happily greets the WOLVES. After eating about half the cookies in the bag, her face and hands covered with smears of chocolate she wanders over and tugs on Vincent's cloak with one chocolatey hand. "Okay Mister, I'm done eating, lets go see my Big Sis now okay?" The child looks up at him impatiently, squirming in place with what little restraint she had. if the child had any clue where the hospital was at she might have just bolted out the door without a Yay, Nay or maybe, but as it was, she needed someone to show her the way. Meanwhile Kuma was barreling around the room with the wolves playing 'tag', occasionally bumping into, and incidentally knocking over, nearly everyone and everything in the room.

Ermak: ((I checked the OFFICIAL Square Enix site, and I beg to differ, they did not say any such thing. You must have looked it up on a wanna-be or phoney SE site. THIS is what the Square Enix site tells us about Vincent.

Official Advent Children Bio
Vincent Valentine

A gunman and former Turk, In the past his body was augmented by Shinra and he gained the power to transform into an ageless monster, a burden he must carry in life. Since that time, Vincent has wandered the world alone, gathering information, and seems to know a little about the events they all face.

Official FFVII Bio
Vincent Valentine

Job: Unemployed
Weapon: Gun
Height: 6' 0"
Birthdate: October 13
Birthplace: Unknown
BloodType: A

A mystical man, stern and upright while at the same time dark and mysterious. His past connection with Shinra is what made him join Cloud and the others. He may seem frail at first glance, but hidden inside his body lurks a fearsome power.

They would never simply TELL us what Vincent's character concept came from. That would ruin the speculation. So don't give me cheek about "I know 'cause I looked it up" not only that but SE isn't stupid enough to call him a "Lycan" since he's not wolfish. and "Lycanthrope" MEANS someone who changes into a WOLF!!! Nothing else. so Psh! yourself.))

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:23 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
furry1337otaku
OOC: Okay I'm posting, but I must warn that Ermak has left you all another word. And I'm just going to say: Don't argue with rabid fans, we find out every little detail.

Connie looks back and forth between the adults, grabs a bag of cookies and starts munching them as Kuma happily greets the WOLVES. After eating about half the cookies in the bag, her face and hands covered with smears of chocolate she wanders over and tugs on Vincent's cloak with one chocolatey hand. "Okay Mister, I'm done eating, lets go see my Big Sis now okay?" The child looks up at him impatiently, squirming in place with what little restraint she had. if the child had any clue where the hospital was at she might have just bolted out the door without a Yay, Nay or maybe, but as it was, she needed someone to show her the way. Meanwhile Kuma was barreling around the room with the wolves playing 'tag', occasionally bumping into, and incidentally knocking over, nearly everyone and everything in the room.

Fenrir nodded happily at this news, " Glad to hear it!". He was also pleased to see Romulus and Remus getting along so well with the the huge dog. He genialy ignored with the occasional bumps and cuffs received when one of the animals passed.

Looking down at the child Fenrir's face took on a tender look, she seemed in some sort of trouble judging from her solemn expression. He took a handkerchief from the pocket of his trenchcoat and walked over to her. Kneeling down he began to clean the chocolate from her face. " Well you can't go see your big sis, looking like this," he said practically. " Where is she by the way? Is she in some sort of trouble.... you look so sad," he said kindly. Garm walked up behind, his face mirroring his brother's. The twins had a soft spot for anyone in distress.... part of the reason they had made abomniable Turks.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff