Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:40 am
"Hm...yes, I can learn. I'm able to alter myself to new experinces and "learn" from them. As for clothes, well... I guess I can program myself to be clothed, Seto. What would you like me to wear?" Jonouchi raised an eyebrow, "It's not like you made me infantile, after all" I'm a mistake? A liability? Freaking great. I may have only been "alive" for 10.675 min.s, but that doesn't make me entirely unable to care for myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:16 am
"Of course not... It's just... A program coming to life just.... Well it actually never happens, how do you expect me to act about the whole.... Situation?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:42 pm
Jonouchi adopts a thoughtful pose. "I suppose this WOULD be shocking, if what you say is true. And it probably is to your knowledge. I'm not entirely sure how 'I' would have responded to this sort of situation myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:46 pm
"That's what I'm talking about when I said I wanted you to act more human.... You're actually talking down to me.... I think. Well.... Let's just forget that you're a program for a while. Why don't you go and take a shower, alright? While I forge some documents for you." Seto suggested.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:53 pm
"I'm sorry, Seto... I didn't mean to talk down to you. I was merely supporting your opinion and sharing with you mine." Jonouchi looked genuinely sorry. Jonouchi looked around for a moment, then looked back at Seto, blushing.
"Uh... where's the shower?" *anime sweat drop*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:48 am
"That's right, I never finished the mapping of this place for your program, did I?" Seto commented, before he looked at the other. "Follow me."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:23 am
Jonouchi followed Seto Kaiba, noting the fact that he was, in fact, naked. And clueless as to almost everything about the world in which he was now in existance. All Jonouchi really knew how to do was keep fangirls out of the Kaiba reasidence. What do I do in a shower?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:47 am
"Here, wrap this around yourself first...." Seto commented, handing the other a blanket that had been laying on the sofa he usually napped on between projects. "Would you like a shower? Or a bath?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:36 pm
"Um... let's see... may I ask you something, Seto?" Jonouchi was clutching the blanket around him like a cloak, his brown eyes looking embarassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:26 am
"Go ahead." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:24 pm
"Ah... what is the purpose of a shower?" Jonouchi was blushing a deep shade of red, and looked rather uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:03 am
Seto stopped, thinking of the best way to put it. "A shower... Is a way to clean yourself off..." He commented, starting off towards the bathroom again.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 pm
"Hm... like a virus scan? Sort of? Not quite?" Jonouchi wondered how a shower worked, but felt stupid enough as it was, so he didn't ask. But his face mirrored his confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:40 am
"Okay.... Why don't I help you out, alright?" Seto commented, fighting down a blush that was rising to his face. "You don't seem to know how so... I think if I helped you just this once you'd learn."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:36 am
Jonouchi could tell that this was going to be... awkward at best. Seto's face was slowly blushing, and somehting almost like instinct told Jonouchi that this was going to be wierd.
"You don't mind?" Jonouchi asked, embarrassed.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff