YES!!!!!!!!
  no :[
View Results

Reports Clarifier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm
WHY THE FAWK R THEY LETTING THOSE FWAKING IDIOTS PLAY THEM  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm
kioza yukimara
okay,so there r rumers of zac effron playing light/ratio and miley cyrus playing misa amne(she is annoying enough already,miley makes it 10X worse)plz comment ive u want 2 kill themp.s.if they r going 2 make an american death note,dont use actors from fawking disney!!!

I already told you Miley cyrus being misa was A JOKE! Why did you all take me so seriously? Now look what you did, a rumor has been spread XD  

Misaki Akiyama

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TopCutie7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Y WUD I BE PISSED OFFF  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am
Hoping it's only a rumor -.-'' If someone has to make a movie with real chars for Death Note... Well let Japaneses do that! They're the best in this way..
Zac *Pukes* burning_eyes  

dolcesphynx

AceWaldo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:34 am
xd Woah calm down! It is just a rumor guys. I'm a moderator on the fansite and I can tell you there is nothing official yet. All we know is that Zac Efron briefly mentioned in an interview that he has a meeting with the producers of the movie. He said it was only one meeting so 'who knows'.

All the other rumored actors you hear about are usually people trolling - just trying to get a reaction out of the Death Note fans.

There is also a leaked script of the movie, it's rather bad, but its probably a fake (fingers crossed).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 pm
i would like to see a live action american version but plz have good actors in it i dont want to waste my money on crap like miley ok i went to go see her movie cuz my friends wanted to!!!! (i had fun tho cuz i was makeing fun of her ha ha ha ha ha ) and for the guy who sayed if they were on top of a building dude i would stand right beside you yell in a speaker phone the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if they dont jump lets go push them off lol jking!!!!!!!!!!!  

akito_agito_kitten

4,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cheesestickjimmyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:09 pm
From what I've heard, the American companies have gotten the rights to produce a live-action film though, correct?
stare

I personally think it will be pretty terrible no matter what. I just don't see how it could be made into a good American film. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so totally wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ryuucashadowsong

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:35 pm
You do realize that's just a joke, right? Someone in this guild put it up here just to make a reaction. It's NOT gonna happen, I promise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm
God i hope this is not going to happen, personally i hate the japanese live remakes and i know i'm going to hate the american remake, especially if those are the people who are going to play them, there is no way i would ever watch it at all....gah they are going to ruin it emo crying mad  

AlaizabelDepp

elmoboyy2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm
K I was just on the DN fan site and there was an interview with Zac Efron and he said it was an idea. He said it won't be coming out soon but he is a fan of DN and would love to do it. The whole Miley Cyrus thing is bull. But I would like to Zac play Light. He looks like him. And if all you ppl would quit hating on him just cause he made a few disney movies and would actually take a good look at him as an actor, you would realize that he could do a pretty good job.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 pm
kioza yukimara
okay,so there r rumers of zac effron playing light/ratio and miley cyrus playing misa amne(she is annoying enough already,miley makes it 10X worse)plz comment ive u want 2 kill themp.s.if they r going 2 make an american death note,dont use actors from fawking disney!!!

Looks crappy cause I believe they were going to be all cheerfull about it... And the characters are moar serious.

But, anywayz, I would like to see it. It could be interesting :}

iPandoraLove

2,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beyond296

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 pm
I think this is just a rumor...but if its true...they should die for trying to do that stare no one can be L better than Kenichi Matsuyama can, go Kenichi!!!! sexy!! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 pm
wait wait wait.....i want them to make it, so i can laugh in their faces 3nodding MUAHAHAHAHA!  

Beyond296

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

xDeathNoteGirlx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 pm
LET'S GET THE DIRECTORS OF THIS MOVIE!! we'll have a nice long chat with them and make them understand... *pulls out death note*  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff