Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm
*when my alarm went off i sliced the clock in two* awwee man not a again.......... *sigh* another 10 bucks down the drain *throws away the pieces of a now destroyed alarm clock and got dressed*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm
Hunter walked into the school he looked around to see no one there. "man i got here to early." he sat down in the hallway and started to read.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Marius changed, he picked up his guitar and get ready for school, when he arrived he saw a girl watering the plants, he said as he entered the school...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Hunter got up to his feet and started to look for people he found two people at some sort of garden. He smirked and said "Hello guys."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
*grabbes his things and lefy his dorm room, but there is one thing......... he's the only student in this dormintory cuz the meer thought of being in the same building as him scared everyone away* -sees abunch of Ravens perched on the trees* hello guys nice day isn't it
ravens: "CCCCCCAAAAAAAWWWWW"
me: well seeya when i get back *leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Momo turned to look at Hunter who happened to look new "...H-H-Hello..." she said very shyly as she turned off the hose. Momo looked a Marius also Hmm...he's in my class,Marius Senki... Momo knew everyone in her class it's just that no one knew her.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm
*as i walked towards the school everyone around either got out of the way or gossiped behind my back*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 pm
Reiba was perched on a railing, reading a book. "C'mon already.. just kill her." she muttered while she was reading.

Kaikon brushed his hair, deciding "I need a hair cut." Then he grabbed his bag and started out toward the school.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am
Hunter walked over to Momo and hugged her friendly. "My name's Hunter." he looked at Momo and asked "Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 am
* as i walked to school i was being followed by 9 ppl* -i stop- alright who r u and what do u want?
????: we're members of the Toragami clan and can here to take u down Tatsumori scum
me:........... 9-1 isn't much of a fair fight especially on school grounds
????: shut up scum we're here to kill u and send the tatsumori's a message that we're the strongest clan
me: thats a bold statment coming from a member of the side branch of the clan
????: shut up *they all charge at me*
*meanwhile*
student: SENSEI!!!!!!
teacher: what is it?
student: there's a fight going on outside get the principal hurry
teacher: Hai *leaves to the principal's office to report whats going on*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:08 am
Reiba suddenly hears a commotion outside. Putting down her book, she gets up and walks toward it.
"Hey, what are you guys doing? This is school grounds, and it's illegal to fight here as stated in rule 25a in the handbook." She muttered, holding up a small booklet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am
Momo blushed a little as he hugged her in a friendly way. "I-I'm...Momo. Nice to....meet you..." She said in a shy tone again. Then she turned to the doorway of the school where a fight was being held "ah....Tatsumori-san got in a fight again..." she sighed shaking her head, she really didn't like violence at all.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 am
*within 2 minutes all 9 r on the floor mouning in pain*
me:......... u dare to challenge the main household of the Tatsumori clan
*one of them gets back up*
????: I'm going to kill u and bring ur corpse back to your clan as a meesage....
me: *stabbes him with a sword through his heart* i have a message for ur clan........ then then that if u attack the tatsumori's again the Toragami's well feel my wrath......... and besides *Ravens began to fly over me* the ravens are rather hungry
* the other 8 ran out of fear while the came down and started eating the Toragami that i killed*
me:........... *turns around then heads to the school while everyone watched in terror as the ravens picked the body clean*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm
"Ignored... again." Reiba muttered. She followed behind the Tatsumori. "Hey, you there. Murder is against the law you know. Expulsion is the punishment for fighting on campus, jail time is for murder. You can't walk this school anymore." She whispered loudly.

Kaikon walked over to the school, noticing that there was a dead body in the front. he thought, sneaking around the body.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm
*looks at Reiba*........ like u'd understand my current situation and those Toragami's won't die from a simple stab to the heart........... now i understand *grims* things r starting to get interesting *walks into the school*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff