Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
Welcome & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss McNinja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Greetings friends!

I go by the name of Kyon. 'Tis an old nickname from many years back.
During the war I served the Overseer as a Guardian of The Clam, but having seen the suffering and hardship caused amongst Gaians due to the war I am considering hanging up the title of Soldier.
Perhaps it's time to live a more settled life. Don't get me wrong though, threaten the lives of my companions and I will risk my life to help them. I only ever fight to preserve life from the hands of wicked souls or to prevent a needless death.
However, I refuse to partake in pointless wars any more, and I will not fight just because someone does not like me, or is starting trouble. I'm starting to think the war between S.I.N and B.O.O was all for nothing. I don't believe that actions are louder than words any longer...
After all, most members of S.I.N probably had good intentions too. It was just a shame that their leader was a psychotic Demigod.. But it seems that ours was, too.. Even if he fought for the good of Gaia, it was their actions that lead to the war in the first place.

All over a petty little worm.

I've thrown away my grim past and learned to start fresh. This time, I shall bring happiness and peace to those around me. I am tired of war.
I hope I can meet many friends, both old and new, and welcome them to the Inn with a peaceful smile. Perhaps I can even fill their nights with a few hearty laughs!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Hey! The name's Kageko. She's BOO, but because her main job was to spy on SIN, she usually wears SIN robes. Because of that, newcomers may tend to be confused xp , but those who know me from rping with me before know better whee . Every now and then, when my character's passed out, I'll go and play on my other account, Moriko.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 pm
I'm Angeles Valentine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:50 pm
greetings everyone my name is miranda but you can call me minda for short

i was recently in the battle on the overseer's side
"all hail your mighty clamliness"
and i too have found this inn for shelter
when things went wrong
i hope to continue to find this inn as peaceful and welcoming as it was before  

German Sparkles

Shirtless Millionaire

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Hello my fellow B.O.O. members. I am Siefren, I fought along side of the B.O.O. for the Stance of Justice, however I am disappointed that we lost this battle. However, it has given me hindsight to use in future events such as this.

I now bare the burden of the overseer's gift. A Gift that was once given to me has now become my Curse, for I am now unable to change into my former self, for if it do, i lose the "Gift of the Overseer", which has inturn become the "Curse of the Overseer".

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 am
Hi my name is a secret, that I can not tell. Most people, even if they know my name, like to call me by my username, so you can either call me blackness or black or blacky or whatever you wish. Just don't mix me up with a WORM or a SLUG or a BEE. I am a snail, oh nom nom. The happiest snail in the world, and probably the fastest. ^^ If you want to know my *Snail Story*, then you can just contact me! XD  

blackness_devil

Junior Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:25 am
Heh, what's to tell? I don't think I'm that interesting.

My name is Gren. I play tenor saxophone, and drifted into this inn one cold afternoon because I was tired of people yelling about followers. I was technically BOO, but had no real inclination towards either side, since both had their reasons to act as they did. I serve as entertainment and a good conversation, and it looks like I've got a new partner in the act.

People say I'm very nice, but I guess that's just because I don't lose my temper easily.

That's about it for now, but I may add more later.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 am
Hello everyone. Name's Cerberus and it's nice to meet...I mean, read about you all.
I look forward to taking part in this guild.  

Cerberus77

Azana Brown
Vice Captain

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 am
The name's Azana Brown, and I've been around for a while. I would have preferred to remain neutral in a battle between demigods, but I had a slight debt to the Overseer. Things kind of snowballed from there, and before I knew it, I was just as zealous as the rest.

If you hadn't met me at the Inn, I'm a bit on edge most of the time. It comes with my job, I guess. I even stunned an over-affectionate Grunny, thinking that it was attacking. How embarrassing...

Anyway, I'm a psy-mage...at least, that's my classification, since I have ability in both psychism and sorcery. My favorite thing to use is electricity; it just comes naturally...just don't underestimate my adaptability.

The Inn of Peace became my haven from the noise and stresses of the war outside...I'm glad to see it survived.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:39 pm
I am Leyomi. I chose the Overseer's side not for the Overseer but merely to fight for good. Or at any rate, non-domination.
After such a substantial change in Gaia, what with the sudden and abrupt ending of the battle and the humiliation of all present, I feel rather... chaotified.

So I will sit.  

riderofdragonsandgrifins

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Heyo everyone Im Zefi... Um also switch between Zrenni/Amy... cant think of much else?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm
I followed the Almighty Overseer
Created my own RP that people just abandoned
And Knightsoul sent me here since I was lonely mrgreen  

Myro Gato

Glacial Illusion

Dangerous Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:06 pm
I am known as Glacial, and i tend to travel with a young girl who is demon but looks human usually undetectable to the untrained eye but she and I carry our own aura. I fought for S.I.N but in roleplays i have killed both kinds I am very protective of people and dislike troublemakers also very quiet during rps and tend to walk with darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm
Hello, I'm Mitsukai. Some of you know me, some of you don't. but I'm sure you will remember me from the thread. ^w^ Look at my journal for her appearance. My real name is Francesca, but on gaia I'm known as Mitsukai. ^w^  

wintus

Kitsunett

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Kitsuy Rahn
Commonly called Kit.
Call me Kit.
Do it. Just do it ;]

I fought for the Overseer and quickly rose to the rank of Guardian of the clam.
I wear a SIN medallion merely because it came from the battered corpse of my greatest enemy- My best friend.  
General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff