Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
You Knit What?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Grendel]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:59 pm
knitting_snark.livejournal.com is great for you el jay users. Most of the posts are friends only so you have to join to get the full greatness.

I'm not a knitter, I only have one pair of needles (3mm ones, which for some reason I decided would be great to knit a scarf with. It'll be finished in the next 10 years. Maybe) yet I think I could do better than a lot of these.

I weep for the people who actually leave the house wearing that crap ):  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:20 am
It brings back bad memories of the .....the.....the...MOOSE SWEATER......My aunt made for me once....I was forced to wear it to 3 family visits and one school picture day( why do they have them in winter!!!!)  

atticus_blackwolf

buttoneyes

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:43 pm
Ooh, I've seen it before. It's great, I love how us knitters get to laugh at hideous projects. There's enough celebrity/fashion/etc. faux pas sites out there, but never before one on knitting. Hurray!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:28 am
i dont hardley knit so i dont have to worry about my stuff being put on there.  

switchblade12

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 am
Thread necromancy!

I know that YKW stopped posting new patterns some months ago (which made me very sad. Whether I agreed with thier choices or not the blog always made me smile)

Anyone else interested in posting our own "you made what?" here? finding strange, bad or offbeat patterns and posting them for discussion?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:36 pm
That would be fun, if anyone found any good (and by good, I mean bad) patterns.  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:37 am
Lady Leonardo
I don't even knit and I'm thoroughly enjoying this website. xd

shame on you!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:43 am
Now I'm on a mission for off the wall knits.

Hot off the presses from the lovely folks at Vogue, we have a little top with big sleeves. (wait, what? is that how it's supposed to fit?)
This one isn't so bad.... but it looks like alot of work for a rather doofy top.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas