Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Series 5 Sailor moon stars ****BIG SPOILERS***** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what SM series is the best
  Original
  Romance
  S
  SuperS
  Stars
View Results

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:07 am
How much is the set on Ebay?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:40 pm
i guess is one of the best seasons, good end, the best villian (sailor galaxia)it,s funny and you could see all sailors.  

Tsukiusada

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:34 am
I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!1 BUT HOW?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:16 am
i like the romantic ones  

hfdhgsdfgsf

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:04 am
Thanx for the heads up. It sux we can't see it here in America. Have they even released the Stars season on DVD here?

However, I did see the last episode, in japanese of course, but I thought it was a bit of a cliff-hanger. Almost like another story could be written there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:45 am
I got the last season (actually, the whole series and movies razz ) on ebay. Stars is, by far, my favorite series... even though I didn't understand most of the untold reasons and whatnot as easily as other seasons. (I'm still slightly confused about the whole Chibi Chibi thing. razz )  

Icaya

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:35 pm
I loved StarS, it was amazingly done and I loved the idea of Usagi finally being on her own because we all admit she needed that alone time to grow... But what touched me the most was the fact that in the very end, when it came down to Galaxia and Sailor Moon's final show down... not Sailor Moon... not Princess Serenity, but Usagi (in her purest for as a naked Angel) was the one who got to Galaxia. How cool is that, comparing the versions we've seen of this girl, Sailor Moon was strong and powerful, Serenity was level headed and self sacrificing but in the beginning Usagi was just a cry baby and a sap... now, she is the one to save the world.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff