Reply Trent
Favourite Quotes by Trent Reznor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nice Weather For Ducks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 am
I think he thought the interviewer was making a joke. I guess Trent doesn't realize that there are a few retards who like him...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:19 pm
I thought it was funny when Trent ruined the end of Million Dollar Baby on NIN's website. It had something to do with people leaking bad rips of With Teeth I think.  

LimeyFish8

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:10 am
LimeyFish
I thought it was funny when Trent ruined the end of Million Dollar Baby on NIN's website. It had something to do with people leaking bad rips of With Teeth I think.
Oh yeah! That was ******** funny!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:56 pm
"if i could fix my self i'd...but its too late for me"

*shakes head in excitement*

and Green Day kix a**. and they always will...but not as much a** as NIN does though...!yay!  

impure0purest

instantzsuccess

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:35 pm
Eh....I like the entirety of the 'Right Where It Belongs' lyrics, they seem to strike a chord or two in me. He's a very funny guy when he's speaking, and when he's writing music.

And I love Green Day, and I think their new stuff is fantastic, but overplayed. The only reason people are giving it a bad rap is because it's known by everybody. confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:08 pm
instantzsuccess
Eh....I like the entirety of the 'Right Where It Belongs' lyrics, they seem to strike a chord or two in me. He's a very funny guy when he's speaking, and when he's writing music.

And I love Green Day, and I think their new stuff is fantastic, but overplayed. The only reason people are giving it a bad rap is because it's known by everybody. confused

seriously.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:24 am
xd

My mom TOTALLY caught on to the hidden message in The Hand That Feeds, and when I showed her that quote she ROFL'd.

And...I dont like Green Day. gonk domokun

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:09 pm
From Trent's blog:

"[02_08_2006]
The Grammys make me hate music, and certainly everyone in the a**-licking music industry.

5:53pm_PST"

I love this quote, I totally agree with him.

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

Mr.SelfDestruct3

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:23 pm
it isnt my favorite, just one that made me cry.

"maybe i shouldn't be Nine Inch Nails anymore." cry its so sad but its so good to know that he has a great philasophical point of view.  

Hellmate-NIN

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:49 pm
"Like, 'Mom, I want the new Marilyn Manson CD for Christmas.' Just one look at the cover and Mom is like, 'What the f**k?'"

"There's nothing like a stressful day."

"I mean, I don't f__king know how to write songs. I opened my journal up, wrote things I could never let anybody hear, and it turned out people liked them. I was embarrassed, because it was like telling people your most naked thoughts. Each new song probably won't start with the word 'I'. If you add up the number of 'I's' I've used in my life, it comes to...quite a lot! There's also a real element of boxing yourself into a corner. How much more dead can you be? How much closer to suicide can you get?!"

"I hated school... I f---ing hated it. The fact is that it revolved around something you didn't have access to. If you weren't on the football team, if you were in the band, you were a leper. When people say those are the best years of our lives, I want to scream."

yes, i got these all from wikipedia xd  

azreal_kill

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 am
gotta hate Fred Durst:
"Let Fred Durst surf a piece of plywood up my a**."
Trent is zeh best XD!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:17 pm
He really is an extremely intelligent person, it would be hard to choose. But i think this is my favourite quote of his, "I want to thank you all so much for being here. This really means a lot to me. Hope you have a good night."....It's what he said at the end of my first concert. I think it means a lot to me because in some of his earlier concerts, he was too wasted to speak after the show, and he just simply walked off stage.
And he really said it with gratitude. Not like some asswhipes that just want you to be there cause it means more money. It just makes you feel loved, in a way...like it's personal and not just to the other 7,999 fans in the crowd.  

the trenty

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:16 pm
the trenty
He really is an extremely intelligent person, it would be hard to choose. But i think this is my favourite quote of his, "I want to thank you all so much for being here. This really means a lot to me. Hope you have a good night."....It's what he said at the end of my first concert. I think it means a lot to me because in some of his earlier concerts, he was too wasted to speak after the show, and he just simply walked off stage.
And he really said it with gratitude. Not like some asswhipes that just want you to be there cause it means more money. It just makes you feel loved, in a way...like it's personal and not just to the other 7,999 fans in the crowd.

Yeah, the show I had gone to had been rescheduled because of Jerome's heart problems, so he said in the middle of the set "I just wanna apologize about last time, thank you all so much for coming anyway." that was cool. I do think he could be a little more involved with the crowd though. :S  
Trent

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff