Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor moon rp! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:58 pm
Can i please be my made up Sailor Scout (Sailor Nightwater)?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:21 am
yeah sry i havent been on lately i lost the link all of you that asked to join ur in ok?  

Inuyasha_demon22

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 pm
~Profile~
Name: Theresa
Scout name: Sailor Nightwater
~Special skills or abilitie(s)~
Water Tornado: A tornado of water that comes as a dark cloud above the enemy the turns into a tornado surprising the enemy and blowing the enemy around
Tidalsurge: A tidalwave that appears and knocks enemies into a wall slowley drowning them
Water Spray: A globe of water that turns into a spay of water and frezes enemies
Whirlpool: An ocean of water appears under an enemy and then it turns into a whirlpool
Healing Water: a splash of water goes on things and people and heals them, unless it is an enemy then it turns the enemy back to normal and destroys the enemy
Background: When Mishuri was young her family was always moving around and she never made any friends but now her family have finally found a town to live in and Mishuri is going to a school to finally make some friends but she is worried that she won't make any friends
Weapons: Her staff in the appearance
Good or Evil: Good
~Appearance~
Sailor Nightwater appearance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guardian cat appearance
Mishuri when in normal form
she has longer hair though

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:51 pm
biggrin I want to be either usagi Can i please crying i'll be a good one gonk sweatdrop heart Please lol wink  

PearlTear

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Gaia name: Roselite Blade
Character name: Roselite Metalica
Senshi Name: Sailor Wind Angel
Normal Description: Long, emerald green hair that is to her knees and it held up by a ribbon tied at the base of her neck. She has light green eyes and always has her senshi tiara (which is different than most senshi's tiaras) on. She just tells others that is something her mother gave her before she died.
Senshi Description: User Image
Powers/attacks:
Midori No Zenpuu (Green Gale):After a series of gestures, her hands are kinda at her sides and two small tornados shoot out from her open palms and turn into one large tornado.
Midori no Shippu(Green Huricane): A powered up version of Midori no Zenpuu
Iyashi No Kaze (Healing Wind): Roselite can heal minor wounds, but usually only after a battle
Imashime No Kaze (Binding Wind): Wind rushes in and holds an enemy still
Mamori No Kaze (Protection Wind): Forms a protective barrier around her and others. (Kinda like Saturn's Silence Wall)

Background: Roselite was born in the USA but moved to Japan when she met Bosten, who told her of her destiny and that she would be needed in Japan. She has yet to transform but knows she is a Sailor Senshi.

She is very seclusive, prefering to sit alone and draw her manga then to sit with others (this changes once she's met the other senshi). Bosten comes with her to school everyday, hiding in her backpack purse.

Bosten's Appearance: A black and white cat with a moon symbol on his forehead.

Bosten Info: He's very perverted!

((is this okay?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:12 pm
plz like me in i love sailor moon . heart  

SawtGirl

isidarmithrium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:31 pm
hmm i dont knowwho should i be?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:45 pm
name:star
sailor name:moon rose
discription:long white hair that goes down to ankels,black eyes,white skin,jeanpants With black shirt when not in uniform. has a male yellow tabby (cat) with red eyes named streaker.
likes to do: read manga/anime and other books,hang out with her bf daniel.  

isidarmithrium

Sauna16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:13 pm
Can I be Sailor Moon since I'm alot like her in reality...minus the superhero princess thing! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:20 pm
((can i be tuxedo mask?))  

Hayate_Leafe_WindKnight

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:32 am
((I think I'll join in as Sailor Pluto))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:27 am
name: Destiny
Sailor name : sailor flame pheonix fox
Appearance: short red hair,has silver eyes,a red shrit and black short jacket,and red spray paint jeans and shades when not in uniform she is shy and funny
has a little red fox name: puddin
wepon: a ax
abilities: pheonix wings: gives her the power to fly
flame circle: her hands and ax truns to fire
Pheonix eyes : her final attack she turns in to a pheonix Flame wall a protection wall : that protect her friend and her and destroy the enemy while coming towards it eternal flame : heals people and turns into a wall and closes the enemy to it deathBackround: she live in japan wit her best friends her parents are in the US. she has many friends . loves to do ;read manga , sleep,eats , and out with friends How she looks like User Image  

firefox112

Drop dead gorgeous1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:04 pm
(( i wish to join and also how do ppl make it show there avitars as having sailor outfits ill give an example, User Image i found that in one of the rpg's here and i was wondering how to do that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:35 pm
Id Like To join as my own created sailor Scout Sailor Gothica please biggrin smile razz lol cheese_whine heart 3nodding  

DarkCinders

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces