Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm
(( Here me am! lol Well, I think this is my last post until next week -_- I'm going to Maine for Thanksiving and won't be back home until Monday night. Tonight my youth group is having a lock-in movie night type thing, and tomorrow I'll be at my cousine's apartment because it's closer to the airport. I don't know if she has a computer or not. I'll try to be on by next Tuesday night, though. Again, sorry! ))

Dancey heard the man beside her yell something about a cooperative contract. She looked at the paper in her hand and thought about putting it back and joining him. It would be easier with multiple people, and from what she had heard it was just one monster. She considered keeping her mouth shut for Bernerd's sake, but then realized that there was no way that the cat hadn't smelled him when it walked by, and not seen him now that he was sitting on the table, nibbling away at a small wheel of cheese. It simply wasn't interested in him.

Reassured, she turned to the man and said calmly as she could muster, "So I hear you need a partner or two. What do you say? I'm not nearly as frail as I look." She flashed him a grin. "I'm willing to help if you'll have me," she said. She returned the other assignment to her pouch, just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:31 pm
(...damn *wanted to team up with Dancey* :/ well guess we are making up our own jobs)

Malcolm looked at all the other hunters and figure he would need a partner in this job that was able to take care of his short comings and same for them. The only one who looked to be useful and without a job was Klarth. He finished his plate and walked over to him, vodka in hand. He sat next to the man and lend in so only he could hear. " Got a great job lined up, but gonna need some help. we win this, and people will remember yours and my name. Which is Malcolm by the way Malcolm Grimm." He slide the paper over face down so he could see all the digits and the target. Just need to kill one single creature. Sadly the single creature happen to be a Rajang.

"So.. what do you say huh? wanna become a rich and famous Hunter?"

Krav3n88

Durban59-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm
((damn internet's on the fritz. Had to be gone for a few days before it was back up and running. Sorry for the absence, everyonev sweatdrop ))

Anaheim looked up from his table to see that a young woman had overheard him and Kota talking about the cooperative contract. "Well, I may be. However, I need to know that you're creditable. How long have you been on the field, and can I make sure that you can be independant if needed?" He asked the woman. "Oh, and I'l also need a name." Anaheim told her as he finished his pint.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm
"Klarth Easterly" He looked at the rough drawing provided on the contract "Rajang....the thunder monkey" He shuddered slightly, recalling all of the injured hunters he had seen brought in by the guild cats when two of the monster had taken the Great Arena as their nesting ground. "I don't suppose you've fought one before? I've heard rumors of their fierce lightning based attacks, a Kirin is legendary for its small size and dangerous demeanor but a Rajang is.....a hundred fold more vicious."

He briefly sighed, He'd prefer to wield a weapon that let him be quick on his feet for monsters such as this but his own Long Blade did not offer much of an elemental advantage against the creature, so he would have to stick with Power swings of his Titernia.  

KaiTenSatsuma

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 am
Malcolm Shrugged and said off handedly. "I have face desert dwelling beast close to this size. But none the less due to the mount of hunters who failed I plan to take full advantage. We are still a good distances away from the place in which this one beast lives, between there we can interview survivors. Also check out armories and weapon shops to pick up traps." He then took a long draft from his drink then continued. " We lure the Rajang into chase and asbush it in a narrow passage. It will limit its movements and we can spring trap of falling boulders spiked logs and anything else we can then face it." A smile came to his lips then he said. "Worst comes to worst we could load the mountain with explosives and bury the ******** thing in rocks." With a smirk he folded up the paper and headed for the door. "Come, you must meet my comrade."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:58 pm
Klarth finished his drink and flipped a coin to the girl who had brought him his order, she smiled and winked as she grabbed it out of the air and hid it in a secluded place close to her heart, and in short effect made Klarth turn bright red, He looked up at Malcolm's retreating figure and went after him. "Partner?"  

KaiTenSatsuma

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm
Malcolm smiled at them and clapped Klarth on the shoulder. "Partners."
After that the was over, Malcolm lead him to the forest just short of the town. "Well Here my Comrade, his name is Omega." With that the Massive wolf poked his head over the high bushes near by. Malcolm patted his head and said. "We will have to pay to make the gold, like a investment, So you need a mount so we can travel to the survivors and shops with haste. Omega can handle me but not much else." At that he climbed up onto his back, Omega had straps of leather and pouches along his hips and hindquarters. Malcolm tied off a few around his legs turned back to hi. "Make sure its fast, Tho I doubt whatever it is will be able to keep up with him."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:57 am
((Alright something is really messed up with Gaia, my posts keep going to the top of the page instead of to the end -_-))  

KaiTenSatsuma

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 pm
Klarth looked at the wolf and asked a question seemingly to no one in particular, or at least if it was to directed at someone it was directed at the wolf. "Fenrir?"

He recomposed himself and made a more direct sort of question about the job at hand: "Should I get a mount that comes attached to a wagon or just something that rides fast and jumps high? I heard the merchant recently got in some large desert birds and was trying to break them in to make them docile enough to ride...without much luck..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 am
((( Gaia is way too glitchy, but here is my entrance post into the rp.. n.n;
Sorry I'm late Durban---but you forgot to send me a link xP
)))

A cat ran into the room, jumped on Kota's head and landed in Durban's lap. She then went on to hand Durban a letter. The letter read:
User Image As Durban probably figured, the fact that she did not drink was probably not the real reason she didn't want to go have a few drinks with him.. It was honestly because everyone always seemed afraid of her thinking she was some sort of ghost due to her appearance. For this reason she only trained late at night to practice her skills with her bow.. The only other place she went was to the library but only recently because her companion Keesa loved the library. She avoided others as much as was possible.. Whenever she declined, she always would try to invite him to her cooking, and every time it was a different recipe.. All of which were passed down from generation to generation from the first Dragon hunter.. But Durban already knew all of this.. Because he was the only one she allowed to get close to.. They were very good friends since she had set her mind to be apart of her family's legacy.. Everyone else seemed to avoid her, thinking mostly she was some sort of ghost or something.. It always came down to that. Her appearance..

As Keesa was delivering the letter, Aura was in the library, in her usual quiet corner. She was reading something she found interesting---a history of the first dragon hunter.. She had probably read it a thousand times since she had entered the guild, but she loved it so much that she reread it every other day.. memorizing each page.. The way she felt was that the story was apart of her.. For she was reading of her ancestor..  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm
((I chronilogicallized everything so that it should make sense because of the glitch..)))

The Ballad

Dancey heard the man beside her yell something about a cooperative contract. She looked at the paper in her hand and thought about putting it back and joining him. It would be easier with multiple people, and from what she had heard it was just one monster. She considered keeping her mouth shut for Bernerd's sake, but then realized that there was no way that the cat hadn't smelled him when it walked by, and not seen him now that he was sitting on the table, nibbling away at a small wheel of cheese. It simply wasn't interested in him.

Reassured, she turned to the man and said calmly as she could muster, "So I hear you need a partner or two. What do you say? I'm not nearly as frail as I look." She flashed him a grin. "I'm willing to help if you'll have me," she said. She returned the other assignment to her pouch, just in case.

Krav3n88

Malcolm looked at all the other hunters and figure he would need a partner in this job that was able to take care of his short comings and same for them. The only one who looked to be useful and without a job was Klarth. He finished his plate and walked over to him, vodka in hand. He sat next to the man and lend in so only he could hear. " Got a great job lined up, but gonna need some help. we win this, and people will remember yours and my name. Which is Malcolm by the way Malcolm Grimm." He slide the paper over face down so he could see all the digits and the target. Just need to kill one single creature. Sadly the single creature happen to be a Rajang.

"So.. what do you say huh? wanna become a rich and famous Hunter?"

Durban59-

Anaheim looked up from his table to see that a young woman had overheard him and Kota talking about the cooperative contract. "Well, I may be. However, I need to know that you're creditable. How long have you been on the field, and can I make sure that you can be independant if needed?" He asked the woman. "Oh, and I'l also need a name." Anaheim told her as he finished his pint.

KaiTenSatsuma
"Klarth Easterly" He looked at the rough drawing provided on the contract "Rajang....the thunder monkey" He shuddered slightly, recalling all of the injured hunters he had seen brought in by the guild cats when two of the monster had taken the Great Arena as their nesting ground. "I don't suppose you've fought one before? I've heard rumors of their fierce lightning based attacks, a Kirin is legendary for its small size and dangerous demeanor but a Rajang is.....a hundred fold more vicious."

He briefly sighed, He'd prefer to wield a weapon that let him be quick on his feet for monsters such as this but his own Long Blade did not offer much of an elemental advantage against the creature, so he would have to stick with Power swings of his Titernia.

Krav3n88
Malcolm Shrugged and said off handedly. "I have face desert dwelling beast close to this size. But none the less due to the mount of hunters who failed I plan to take full advantage. We are still a good distances away from the place in which this one beast lives, between there we can interview survivors. Also check out armories and weapon shops to pick up traps." He then took a long draft from his drink then continued. " We lure the Rajang into chase and asbush it in a narrow passage. It will limit its movements and we can spring trap of falling boulders spiked logs and anything else we can then face it." A smile came to his lips then he said. "Worst comes to worst we could load the mountain with explosives and bury the ******** thing in rocks." With a smirk he folded up the paper and headed for the door. "Come, you must meet my comrade."

KaiTenSatsuma
Klarth looked at the wolf and asked a question seemingly to no one in particular, or at least if it was to directed at someone it was directed at the wolf. "Fenrir?"

He recomposed himself and made a more direct sort of question about the job at hand: "Should I get a mount that comes attached to a wagon or just something that rides fast and jumps high? I heard the merchant recently got in some large desert birds and was trying to break them in to make them docile enough to ride...without much luck..."

Krav3n88
Malcolm smiled at them and clapped Klarth on the shoulder. "Partners."
After that the was over, Malcolm lead him to the forest just short of the town. "Well Here my Comrade, his name is Omega." With that the Massive wolf poked his head over the high bushes near by. Malcolm patted his head and said. "We will have to pay to make the gold, like a investment, So you need a mount so we can travel to the survivors and shops with haste. Omega can handle me but not much else." At that he climbed up onto his back, Omega had straps of leather and pouches along his hips and hindquarters. Malcolm tied off a few around his legs turned back to hi. "Make sure its fast, Tho I doubt whatever it is will be able to keep up with him."

MiLynn Aiko

A cat ran into the room, jumped on Kota's head and landed in Durban's lap. She then went on to hand Durban a letter. The letter read:
User Image As Durban probably figured, the fact that she did not drink was probably not the real reason she didn't want to go have a few drinks with him.. It was honestly because everyone always seemed afraid of her thinking she was some sort of ghost due to her appearance. For this reason she only trained late at night to practice her skills with her bow.. The only other place she went was to the library but only recently because her companion Keesa loved the library. She avoided others as much as was possible.. Whenever she declined, she always would try to invite him to her cooking, and every time it was a different recipe.. All of which were passed down from generation to generation from the first Dragon hunter.. But Durban already knew all of this.. Because he was the only one she allowed to get close to.. They were very good friends since she had set her mind to be apart of her family's legacy.. Everyone else seemed to avoid her, thinking mostly she was some sort of ghost or something.. It always came down to that. Her appearance..

As Keesa was delivering the letter, Aura was in the library, in her usual quiet corner. She was reading something she found interesting---a history of the first dragon hunter.. She had probably read it a thousand times since she had entered the guild, but she loved it so much that she reread it every other day.. memorizing each page.. The way she felt was that the story was apart of her.. For she was reading of her ancestor..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm
I hope I didn't miss anything.. If I did, please let me know and i'll fix it.. n.n;  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers