Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
which special infected do you hate the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaveFS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS
Smoker cause he strikes at a distances and since I usually have an auto I don't manage to kill him before he gets me. L4D2 however its the jockey,everytime I try to revive a teammate he gets me.

when a smoker grabs you and you have an auto shotty you need to try and aim near his chest and shoot as fast as you can, i hear ya but every time i turn a corner in LFD2 a jokey rides me

Easier said then done, meh the game prob hates me its always that way xD
As for jockey, since I have the captions on I just stop for a bit and wait for the jockey to come to us and start back pedaling while shooting him.

be glad you dont have my A.I. director, the only thing he seems to throw at me is tanks
i do to but im never paying attention to my surroundings cuz im more focused on the zombies beating me in the face, so the jockeys sneak up on me

Ooh I know how ya feel there, though for me its tank + every infected + hoard >.> did I mention this is going on during on of those on going crescendos?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 pm
DaveFS
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS
Ninja Sparda
DaveFS
Smoker cause he strikes at a distances and since I usually have an auto I don't manage to kill him before he gets me. L4D2 however its the jockey,everytime I try to revive a teammate he gets me.

when a smoker grabs you and you have an auto shotty you need to try and aim near his chest and shoot as fast as you can, i hear ya but every time i turn a corner in LFD2 a jokey rides me

Easier said then done, meh the game prob hates me its always that way xD
As for jockey, since I have the captions on I just stop for a bit and wait for the jockey to come to us and start back pedaling while shooting him.

be glad you dont have my A.I. director, the only thing he seems to throw at me is tanks
i do to but im never paying attention to my surroundings cuz im more focused on the zombies beating me in the face, so the jockeys sneak up on me

Ooh I know how ya feel there, though for me its tank + every infected + hoard >.> did I mention this is going on during on of those on going crescendos?

that sucks, for crescendos its always me alone+tank+small areas, god i hate tanks, ive gotten alot better at dealing with them though  

Ninja Sparda

DaveFS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Maybe we should do a game session sometime (still has his L4D2 48 hr).
Btw you play on Adv. or Expert (just wondering)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm
sure, computer or 360? and i only play expert, unless im going for achievments  

Ninja Sparda

DaveFS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:21 pm
360 as computer is way too outdated to play L4D xD
Lol I'm quite the opposite...Expert only if its for the expert achievement (though doesn't mean I don't play on Expert)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm
my gamertag is sparda1313, but sadly i just remembered that my gold expired so i cant play a game with you crying  

Ninja Sparda

DaveFS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Its fine, whenever you are able to renew (if you want).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm
i probably will once i get the money to  

Ninja Sparda

Colorful_Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:10 pm
I definitely don't like the witch !!
My reasons are simple :
-Her crying gets annoying..
-She incapacitates you in one hit.
-In harder modes, she can be on the bottom of the stairs, which means you have to spawn her !!

Thus, I hate her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm
Colorful_Smile
My reasons are simple :
-In harder modes, she can be on the bottom of the stairs, which means you have to spawn her !!

Thus, I hate her.

but she is so easy to deal with, all it takes is a couple of auto shotty rounds to the face  

Ninja Sparda

Colorful_Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm
Ninja Sparda
Colorful_Smile
My reasons are simple :

Thus, I hate her.

but she is so easy to deal with, all it takes is a couple of auto shotty rounds to the face

She was the first infected that i started to hate, i can't stop hating her just because she got easier to kill. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 am
I hate that jockey thing. They always get me! outside of him i dont like the long range Spitters.  

OrangeCone B U L L E T

Lonely Werewolf

OrangeCone B U L L E T

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am
Colorful_Smile
Ninja Sparda
Colorful_Smile
My reasons are simple :

Thus, I hate her.

She was the first infected that i started to hate, i can't stop hating her just because she got easier to kill. wink

I've gotten good at killing her with my snipper then as she runs at me everyone begin shooting her along with my head shots and shes dead before she even gets near us most the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 pm
The Freakin' Jockey... xp  

l--Cyn--l

Muddy Armadillo

Aged Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Well, since you could avoid the witch, I have to go with the tank  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash