Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
Hogwarts: The Lilly and James Years[open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSirius_BlackxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:53 am
Kairi Black
"Hey Maea!" Isabella said greeting Maea. "I'm glad you decided to sit with us. I was starting to get tired Sirius' attitiude over there."

"And what attitiude is that Miss perfect!?" Sirius said staring at Isabella.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:55 am
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black
"Hey Maea!" Isabella said greeting Maea. "I'm glad you decided to sit with us. I was starting to get tired Sirius' attitiude over there."

"What attitiude! What attitude! Are you blind?" Isabella responded. "And to think I thought you changed this last summer."  

Kairi Black

XxSirius_BlackxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:57 am
Kairi Black
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black

"What attitiude! What attitude! Are you blind?" Isabella responded. "And to think I thought you changed this last summer."

"I have change since the summer! I'm no longer considered a Black, according to my family that is." Sirius said calming down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:58 am
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black

"I have change since the summer! I'm no longer considered a Black, according to my family that is." Sirius said calming down.

"Why is that?" Isabella asked knowing the answer very well seeing how it had happened to her as well.  

Kairi Black

XxSirius_BlackxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:05 am
"Because of how I think and how I disagree with my family. This last summer was and is the last time I'll be going out to the family gatherings." Sirius said looking into Isabella's eyes, "Next summer you will be alone. I have moved in with James."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:12 am
XxSirius_BlackxX
"Because of how I think and how I disagree with my family. This last summer was and is the last time I'll be going out to the family gatherings." Sirius said looking into Isabella's eyes, "Next summer you will be alone. I have moved in with James."

"Good for you. James' house is a better place for you than your parents." Isabella said grabbing his hand. "That's me as well. I no longer live with my parents but with my cousin who is no longer part of our family." Isabella paused for a minute. I'm going to miss the big lug. She thought as she looked into his dark eyes. "I guess outside of school we won't being seeing each other. It's going to be weird. We've spent every year out at the cabin with our families since we were just babies. Now we won't be."  

Kairi Black

monochan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:16 pm
Awkwardly, Maea jumped up and poked her head out into the corridor. "The trolley's coming.. anybody fancy some food?" she asked quickly. This was a side of Sirius she'd never even imagined him having...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:42 am
"Yeah it's going to be weird, but I think we will manage." Sirius responded to Isabella. He turn to Maea, "God I would love so food!" He said getting up as well.  

XxSirius_BlackxX

Kairi Black

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:13 pm
Isabella watched Sirius for a bit then turned to Maea, "So anything new with you? How was your break?" When the trolley arrived she got a gummy wand and started sucking on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:43 pm
James came into the room and saw Sirius.

"Hey Padfoot how you doing?" asked James sitting across from him.  

Master_Of_The_Night

monochan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:08 pm
Kairi Black
Isabella watched Sirius for a bit then turned to Maea, "So anything new with you? How was your break?" When the trolley arrived she got a gummy wand and started sucking on it.

"Oh, same old stuff. My sister's working at the Ministry now." Maea made a face, then continued, "and I got my OWL scores. I got an 'A' in History of Magic, so Mum and Dad went into this rant about how Amelia got all 'E's' and higher when she got her scores." She sighed. "It's not as if it matters anyways. You don't need History of Magic to be an Auror."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:56 am
Master_Of_The_Night
James came into the room and saw Sirius.

"Hey Padfoot how you doing?" asked James sitting across from him.

"Ah alright I guess. And yourself?" Sirius responded watching James sit down.  

XxSirius_BlackxX

Kairi Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:04 am
monochan
Kairi Black

"Oh, same old stuff. My sister's working at the Ministry now." Maea made a face, then continued, "and I got my OWL scores. I got an 'A' in History of Magic, so Mum and Dad went into this rant about how Amelia got all 'E's' and higher when she got her scores." She sighed. "It's not as if it matters anyways. You don't need History of Magic to be an Auror."

"Well I guess everyone's parents have been hard on their children." Isabella said glancing a Sirius, "I got like 3 E's on my OWL scores. I really don't remember, it wasn't to important to anyone."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:36 am
Kairi Black
monochan
Kairi Black

"Well I guess everyone's parents have been hard on their children." Isabella said glancing a Sirius, "I got like 3 E's on my OWL scores. I really don't remember, it wasn't to important to anyone."

"Same here. No one ever cares what I get on anything!" Sirius said intrupting them.  

XxSirius_BlackxX

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:24 pm
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black
monochan
Kairi Black

"Same here. No one ever cares what I get on anything!" Sirius said intrupting them.

Maea scoffed. "What did you get, seven E's? I wouldn't be worried if I were you. With your scores you could get any job you pleased. Unless You-Know-Who..." she stopped and frowned.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff