Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm
"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

I'm considering putting together another GGE-type guild all together. If I could ever get the gold to do it. And if Plate doesn't ever come back.

I don't want to give up hope, but I'd much rather like some sort of leader/dictatorship in this here fine guild, but without Plate or any of the other "Counselors" it seems highly unlikely. sad Mostly because we can't do anything without a guild leader or any other higher-up to create new threads and update the guild page and such.

-Darth Vader: The Original Trilogy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:52 am
Chivalric Knight

I'm considering putting together another GGE-type guild all together. If I could ever get the gold to do it. And if Plate doesn't ever come back.

I don't want to give up hope, but I'd much rather like some sort of leader/dictatorship in this here fine guild, but without Plate or any of the other "Counselors" it seems highly unlikely. sad Mostly because we can't do anything without a guild leader or any other higher-up to create new threads and update the guild page and such.

Freak has all the power he needs to usurp the throne from Plate. If he wanted someone who had s**t-tons of time to dedicate to the guild and fixing what problems crop up, he could do that, promote me to VC, and then re-promote Plate to captain. But that suggestion sounds incredibly self-serving, so I'm loathe to make it. Other than this photobucket thing, I can't think of any reason for me to use that power, either. Hell, I hardly use the powers I HAVE.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Shrantic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:56 am
Chivalric Knight
I'm considering putting together another GGE-type guild all together. If I could ever get the gold to do it.
I'm mother-flubbing rich.

PM me if you want to set something up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 am
Shrantic
Chivalric Knight
I'm considering putting together another GGE-type guild all together. If I could ever get the gold to do it.

I don't see why we should give up on a good thing, though. What are we missing out on, with an AWOL captain and a lurksome VC?

VCs are always lurksome.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm
Fresnel
Shrantic
Chivalric Knight

I don't see why we should give up on a good thing, though. What are we missing out on, with an AWOL captain and a lurksome VC?

VCs are always lurksome.

I'm not really "giving up," I just don't feel that this guild has the proper, or lack of, leadership. No offense to anyone, but if you create something great and just leave it without telling anyone at any point in time, you shouldn't have created that thing in the first place if you couldn't handle the responsibilities.

I'm really not trying to piss anyone off here.

And I'm thinking of the "new guild" as a sort of secondary guild for when things like this happen, as a sort of backup thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Chivalric Knight
Fresnel
Shrantic
Chivalric Knight

VCs are always lurksome.

I'm not really "giving up," I just don't feel that this guild has the proper, or lack of, leadership. No offense to anyone, but if you create something great and just leave it without telling anyone at any point in time, you shouldn't have created that thing in the first place if you couldn't handle the responsibilities.

I'm really not trying to piss anyone off here.

And I'm thinking of the "new guild" as a sort of secondary guild for when things like this happen, as a sort of backup thing.

I'm failing to see exactly what we're missing by having an inactive captain, though. Our VC is around enough to deal with what nobody else can, we've got a highly active crew member to deal with join requests and post/thread issues...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 pm
I can only promote people to crew, so far we have two rather active crew members that seem to be doing the what is needs before I am even aware... I can't do anything about plate, If I could I would demote her and promote myself as Captain then have a vote on the New VC, however this is not possible as the almighty Plate is no longer around to grant such permissions.

Basically stop whining, there is nothing I can do that the other crew aren't doing... However, I may start updating the main page a little more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:44 pm
Freak_090
I can only promote people to crew, so far we have two rather active crew members that seem to be doing the what is needs before I am even aware... I can't do anything about plate, If I could I would demote her and promote myself as Captain then have a vote on the New VC, however this is not possible as the almighty Plate is no longer around to grant such permissions.

Basically stop whining, there is nothing I can do that the other crew aren't doing... However, I may start updating the main page a little more often.
VCs can usurp power, y'know. I did it as a joke once.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:19 pm

D'un matter anymore, carse we got a snazzy new front page. Love the pic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 am
Fresnel
Freak_090

No, we can't Gaia got rid of that a while ago. too many people where stealing guilds. I tried and the only option I have are promoting people to crew or demoting back to member or ban members.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090

No, we can't Gaia got rid of that a while ago. too many people where stealing guilds. I tried and the only option I have are promoting people to crew or demoting back to member or ban members.
No "change guild ownership to:"? I'll have to get my own VC to independently verify this. It wasn't that long ago I usurped a guild myself.

ETA: Verified.

"An error occurred:
•Sorry, mutiny is not allowed. Vice Admins can only transfer ownership if the owner is banned or inactive for more than 60 days"

However, I bet Plate's more than 60 days inactive, so you could if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090

No "change guild ownership to:"? I'll have to get my own VC to independently verify this. It wasn't that long ago I usurped a guild myself.

ETA: Verified.

"An error occurred:
•Sorry, mutiny is not allowed. Vice Admins can only transfer ownership if the owner is banned or inactive for more than 60 days"

However, I bet Plate's more than 60 days inactive, so you could if you wanted.

You are right, I'm sorry. Unfortunately I do not know my password due to the whole screw up that happened a long time ago when I tried to make a GGE Mule and ended up only changing all of my info... So now my email is different and I have know idea what the password to it is so I can't even find out my password... FML  

Freak_090
Captain

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 pm
The Deed is done  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm
Freak_090
The Deed is done
pirate  

Fresnel
Crew