Submit

BLARG HONK BLARG !
  huh?
  I know where you got that from. XD
  GIVE ME THE MONEY!
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:39 pm
I bought a comp game called Night Shift and it wont load onto any computer I own or even friends....I want to burn it...but then thats a waste too...and they dont buy it back because its a comp game. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm
that sucks sad  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:20 pm
indeed. now I pirate everything before I purchase it to make sure it works.

Like the Sims 3 game. I downloaded that and it does not work so well...so I am not gonna buy it till I get a new comp.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm
i musta dmit that sims 3 is one of those games that really need a decent/new computer.
my odl laptop had trouble with it - it's so detailed  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:41 pm
Yeah...its crazy cool! I cant wait to have my own...though I am a little upset you cannot fully customize things like skin tone like you can the eyes...and no one has really figured out how to create your own clothes. And it really stinks that they want you to buy simoleons to purchase new stuff via online.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm
true - teh personalities are so customisable tho, which i love smile and adding patterns /textures to the hosue furniture (pretty much everything) makes for a much mroe rewarding game deisgn-wise

i think users are gradually building up more content for the game - like they did with sims 2, so stay tuned smile  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm
good....I knew it would only be a matter of time before people cracked the code. You cannot keep the public from modding! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:52 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Yeah....there have been several things in the past I regret buying. That's why now I'm in a constant debate in head when I see something I want....

Do I really need this?
How often am I really going to watch/play this?
Should I wait and ask for it as a Christmas/Birthday gift and save my money?

Those sort of questions go through my head....

same here.. i have this personall issue of buying something i don't even need.. I used to be a collector .. and is still am now, but for money issues I had to stop.. i collected magazines, mugs, caps, magic cards, pokemon cards, yu-gi-ooh cards, mageknights etc etc.. and i realized that all those stuff .. you'll just throw them away when you do get old.. or if you get super rich maybe you could get a room where they can be immortalized forever.. anyhow.. now... i only but stuff i really need like my computer and memory cards, body supplements and all that.. though I'd still love collecting stuff.. maybe i'd go for the cheaper ones ^_^  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:57 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
So the next day I took it to game stop to trade it in (If you open a video game you can't return it). The guy there happens to know me and wanted to know if I wanted to pre-order the next one so we started to chat and we told him and the other guys how I just bought it yesterday and our thoughts on it. The guy was like "Aw! Now see if you bought it from us I could have returned it to you for full price b/c I know you. But since you bought it from the 'enemy' I can only give you half back as trade in." heart

wut?

i call hax

im sorry, but they cant do that, if it was New, you can only trade it in for either store credit or cash, not a refund or exchange (well, we cant do that at the gamestop i work at at least) i work at gamestop so i think its a company wide thing...

and WTF IS RONG WIT U!?1 DID U NO DAT KEELIN' ZAMBAHS IN L4D PREPARES U 4 TEH INEVITABLE ZAMBAH APOCALYPSE!?!?1

lol jk, but seriously, you dont like running around keeling some zombies? i pre-ordered it on Steam just so i could run around getting some homeruns against the zombies (their heads being the baseball) XD

and
Dornkus
I no rite? I remember when one would have to go all the way to a store that might have a demo disc that had a game he or she was interested in. Then you had to pay for it.

fix'd lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:29 am
xylert
Moonlight_HuangHou
So the next day I took it to game stop to trade it in (If you open a video game you can't return it). The guy there happens to know me and wanted to know if I wanted to pre-order the next one so we started to chat and we told him and the other guys how I just bought it yesterday and our thoughts on it. The guy was like "Aw! Now see if you bought it from us I could have returned it to you for full price b/c I know you. But since you bought it from the 'enemy' I can only give you half back as trade in." heart

wut?

i call hax

im sorry, but they cant do that, if it was New, you can only trade it in for either store credit or cash, not a refund or exchange (well, we cant do that at the gamestop i work at at least) i work at gamestop so i think its a company wide thing...

and WTF IS RONG WIT U!?1 DID U NO DAT KEELIN' ZAMBAHS IN L4D PREPARES U 4 TEH INEVITABLE ZAMBAH APOCALYPSE!?!?1

lol jk, but seriously, you dont like running around keeling some zombies? i pre-ordered it on Steam just so i could run around getting some homeruns against the zombies (their heads being the baseball) XD

and
Dornkus
I no rite? I remember when one would have to go all the way to a store that might have a demo disc that had a game he or she was interested in. Then you had to pay for it.

fix'd lol

lol Xylert, why would I call 'hax' on someone doing me a kind favor? He's also been working with the company for a long time so he's not new there. It just so happens that some people where we live are very nice.
So, Also it was a new game. That's why he said "Since I know you" meaning he couldn't or wouldn't do that for just anyone.

Would you really complain when someone is doing you a favor? I mean here someone is going to help you get back your money and you'll complain and get them fired for doing something nice for you?

On the other hand...

lol I didn't like it b/c it was too repetitive with no storyline. it was just the same thing over and over again and to top it off...we finished one whole campaign mode in about 1 hour!!

Edit:What is Hax? I thought it means to give a complaint on an employee or something but I reread your post and I'm not sure. lol

Edit 2: Oh yes I almost forgot one more thing Xylert. All because he's kind enough to do me that favor doesn't mean I'm going to abuse it. It's just the thought that's nice and for that I'm willing to buy my games or make sure I do buy them, from gamestop from now on. Since I buy my games only new (except occasions) and usually as soon as they come out... game stop is making money. That's thanks to their friendly customer service here. (And b/c he showed that I could have had such a huge favor done defiantly makes me want to buy from that Game Stop more often instead of other Company's. In the end...even if it would be against their regular rules it still gives them the sale future onward now doesn't it? Would he really deserve getting fired for it? No I think not.)

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 am
Dornkus

I know, right? I remember when one would have to go all the way to a store that might have a demo disc that had a game he or she was interested in. Then you had to pay for it.

lol True true!! I remember those days!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm
xylert
Dornkus

fix'd lol

How could I make such an error?!? I feel shame.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash