Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 pm
Laureate1028
BLackCatzs
Not to be annoying and unfriendly but...is this helping in learning new language? i see no use at All unless this is a cosplay guild.
If it is cosplay guild than this not my path.i wish to teach not role play

the guild is not only open for teaching and learning. it also for fun...

did you come back to RP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm
chickennick9-
Laureate1028
BLackCatzs
Not to be annoying and unfriendly but...is this helping in learning new language? i see no use at All unless this is a cosplay guild.
If it is cosplay guild than this not my path.i wish to teach not role play

the guild is not only open for teaching and learning. it also for fun...

did you come back to RP

im just checking but its not my time for a transfer student to appear yet T___T  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm
((Well I guess I can make up a story before joining/transfer into the school, right?))

On the night of the new moon, a baby boy is born with golden hair in the Osaka palace...Rumour said he is son of the White Dragon, Ogoncho. The half breed dragon is raised by his human mother, Princess Irie Mikuya. Follow his mother's family name and the last name who is given by Ogoncho, they name their son, Irie Naoto. But he never know who is his father. Like a normal boy, he admires his childhood friends for having a caring and loving father but he does not. Everytime he asks his dearly beloved mother about his father, all he get is ignore. Years have past. Naoto has reached 12 and he thinks he has reached the age to have the right know the truth. The princess doesn't have a choice and know this secret couldn't be hidden longer. Finally, she has no choice but to take Naoto to see his father at the lake nearby Osaka in the middle of night. The Ukisama lake...cold and quiet. A while later, a light shoot up to the sky and he heard a cry of bird. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing a golden bird flying in the sky. Was this a fairy tale? Could that be a mythology beast or is it just some rare kind of bird? The bird notice Naoto and the princess and so it fly down and transform above the water. The golden bird transformed into a very light blonde hair guy wearing a luxurious kosode. His mother introduced him to his father...the white dragon of Ukisama, Ogoncho.

Naoto couldn't believe a dragon really exist and that is his father. He was wondering, what is he. A dragon or a human? But does that really important? As long as he know who and what is his father now. After that night, Naoto visit Ukisama lake once every week. He wish to know more about his father and he learned that he has powers like his father. They went to time travel sometimes too. But the princess is not please. She strongly disagree Naoto to see his father and learn about magics. She maybe is trying to give what is the best to her son but Naoto do not think so. He run away from home and went to find Ogoncho. But no matter how hard he yell at the lake, his father just won't show up. Desperately, he go back to the palace. Why would his father do that? Was it because of his mother's request? He couldn't understand what the adults were thinking. The more he think about it, the more he blame himself and hate it.

This is when the demon, or ghost finds him. Oni, the hideous creature was injured and fell into the palace's garden. Naoto saw it and saved him without his mother noticing. To return the favor, Oni has vowed to be Naoto's guardian. They become friends later on and Naoto start to open up and tell his stories to Oni. Oni teaches Naoto some dark magic but only thought was for fun. But to Naoto, he was learning to make himself stronger. Hatred has grown following the number of using power of the dark magic. When he figure out how dangerous dark magic, it was too late. Oni die under his hands for saving him from being eaten by the force of darkness. The favor has been returned. They both saved each other's life but the great lost is, Naoto is alone again and he is guilty. Also, he couldn't forgive himself killing his one and only best friend in the world. He chose to live like a normal human after this...leaving the palace and live on his own.

Years later, Naoto is turning into 17. All these years he has been studying in a normal human school without letting anyone to know about his real identity. Just a guy who has a normal life and not a prince. Unfortunately, good things won't last long. The dark magic he learnt was like a curse, a poison. He is unable to control the dark power and will turn evil without knowing it himself.

On his birthday, when he return to the dorm, a weird looking creature has delivered him a letter with golden seal. He take the letter open it and read. "Heh, Luna Rain School? For those who has special abilities? Does this kind of school really exist?" He smirked and toss the letter on his futon. "Interesting." He look out to the window say to the weird creature with his arm crossing of his chest. "That might be helpful to me now. Deliver my message will ya? I will transfer to the school."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm
:User Image
Rogu was surprised by the other new personm, he was not able to hear him enter ethier Does everyone have silent feet in this school or somthing? He pondered a second, then decided to high five the new comer and then shake. Offering his hand to shake once high fiving he began to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Rogu, and im a half cat, not sure what type of cat though. What are you?"

((Ace story, and i think im going to make an occ, were posting too much occ talk on this thread))

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 am
Moondas spoke in a pleasant voice "Im half wolf and very proud to be part wolf"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am
Moondas thought to him self "I wonder if me and rogu will be great friends." Moondas pulled out his things from his bag including his live deer for lunch."Its always fresh when you hunt it when your gonna eat it." said Moondas in a pleasant voice  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 am
User Image Rogu was thinking of what a wolf was... he could swear that he had heard it before, and then he began to remeber... ITS A BLOODY DOG "Get away from me doggy, i dont want anything to do with dogs!" Rogu pulled his hand away and backed off. He didnt like the fact that he was being friendly to a dog, of all things it had to be a bloody dog...and he had to be so bloody friendly as well. He began to hiss at him.

((please write more, try describing your actions, and what your player is thinking, one of the rules is to try and make it 3-4 lines, but you can do 2-3 if you cant manage it ^^m nevermind i didnt notice the second post with the extra two lines, sorry ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 am
Rogue Ryu
Rogu jumped, he didnt notice the women walk in, and then suddenly speak to him. From his reaction he jumped out of his seat and landed on another persons desk. "Ah you made me jump, and how did you walk in here anyway? I didnt hear your foot steps, almost like silent feet. Well anyway". Rogu jumped down and put his hand out to shake with her "My name is rogu, nice to meet you" Rogu scratched his ears and looked at her with his blue eyes, waiting to see if she would shake back.

"Oh, I am sorry, I did not mean to scare you." Nanao said and accepted Rogu´s hand to shake it back. Then she looked around. Hmm... finally some one other besides the two of us came too. I thought we would be alone here. Then she heared some one introduce himself. "Oh hi, my name is Nanao. I hope we can become friends." she said to him.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 pm
Aku entered, snapping his hand on a table to stop the greeting with these students, and his stupid brother. "Hello, students. I am a tempory teacher, i will be helping to teach you what i can. Im still learning, and unlike my stupid brother i am not an idoit, well anyway, for now you have a free peroid to get to know each other better, and Rogu when will you get rid of your fear of dogs?" Aku walks out of the room, and began to giggle on his little insult, his little puppy barking from his shirt, making Rogu jump back. His fear was almost too funny, just cause hes part cat he fears all dogs.
This temp teacher will be worth it if i can tease my stupid brother, hahaha....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm
Nanao jumped at the voice of the teacher, her heart skipped a beat and she was trying to catch her breath. "Hey, Rogu, did you hear him walking inside? because I did not. I must tell you he scared the hell out of me. Umm... Do you know him?" she asked as she regained her breath. Phew, this person did scare me almost to death.Nanao thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image "T-t-that was my brother, he keeps teasing me cause im scared of dogs" Rogu puts his hand on his face, pitying himself for this fear, it even made him afriad of the new guy he just met..."And he is part cat so he can be very silent, like myself" He wondered why he entered anyway, and realised the hardship he will face in the future, thanks to his brother of all people being his teacher  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 pm
"W-wow, that is mean of him. If I had such a nice brother like you I certainly would not tease him because of his fear. And besides you do not have to be ashamed for fearing dogs. It is natural because you are part cat. So there is no wonder if you fear them. I can understand you just well enough. Even I am afraid of some things. But every one has his/her fears. " Nanao said trying to comfort Rogu and hoping that it would help him at least a bit. Oww, a mean brother does he have. she thought. But there I can do nothing against this. He is our teacher. she added in her thoughts.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 pm
User ImageRogu was thankful for her kind words, maybe in the future he will be able to get rid of this fear, but not anytime soon. But at least he had made a friend. "well anyway, im Rogu Kenshin, and yes im part cat, may i ask for more information on yourself?" He was very curious on this subject, it would be interesting to find out information on this, strangly dressed person, maybe even find some interesting secrets, nanao may of been her name, but what else can he find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 pm
"Well, my name is Nanao Ise and I am a shinigami. I came from a completly different world. But I was ordered here to watch over the humans. By us there are 13 squads. I am the Vice Captain of squad 8 at home. This squad is responsible for reserves and back up.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image Rogu;s first thought was Is she crazy? Or have i learnt a secret that could get me killed? He though for a minute and decided on an answer to her question, telling her about himself. "Well my name is Rogu Kenshin, as you know, Aku Kenshin is my brother, and our teacher. FOR NOW. And i was not naturaly born, it was a fusion from a cat soul and a human soul, that help you at all?" He had hoped this had lowered his chance of being removed for knowing that information.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff