Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
The Legacy Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you tried the Legacy Challenge?
  Yes!
  No...
  Yes, but I didn't like it.
  No, but I think I'll try it!
  Miew?
View Results

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:35 am
I just started one actually playing by the rules.

eek I tried to let my sim fall in love on her own, and she had two guys flirting with her and giving her back rubs.... right in front of each other!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:21 pm
So far my staring Sim, Lee, has gotten married and has had a kid, Abraham, who is now a child.

Not a lot of excitement there. surprised Taking shots for the story. xD; I'll share when it's finished.

aMus

amandapace7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:00 pm
aMus
So far my staring Sim, Lee, has gotten married and has had a kid, Abraham, who is now a child.

Not a lot of excitement there. surprised Taking shots for the story. xD; I'll share when it's finished.

yay! I love reading legacy stories! my webpage for my legacy sims is ginally 100% finished... so now i can go play all my families and make the information all obsolete! smile hahah  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:20 pm
I'm just starting a Legacy. Ok, starting might be the wrong word, I made a Sim and sent her to college and she graduated, got married, had two children, is pregnant with another. One of her kids is at college and the other is a teenager. Plus her husband is about to become an elder. So maybe starting isn't quite right, its fun though. I don't think I'm going to get bored, I like having rich sims, but what I think will keep me with it is tracking the genes down the generations.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:53 am
It sometimes doesn't take long until your sims get semi rich. One good chance card can do it!

I'm currently playing a offshoot of my family. He's had 4 kids. I might make him have one or two more kids then move back to his parent, where is brother will finally be able to have a child. The legacy house was full.

Father - Elder (Former Heir)
Mother - Elder (Former Maid I think)
Eldest Son (Heir)
Wife of Eldest (Former Delivery Person)
Son who I'm playing used to be here.
The triplets - Teen Girl and two Boys.

I'm hoping to get the triplets to go off to school soon as well. The girl will be returning with a very hot townie I found in the college area, the boys will get an apt together after college.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:14 pm
amandapace7
aMus

yay! I love reading legacy stories! my webpage for my legacy sims is ginally 100% finished... so now i can go play all my families and make the information all obsolete! smile hahah
xD Thanks. Unfortunately that Lee is dead. >.>; Deleted the family. xD But I started over again and have one chapter finished! smile If anyone would like to read it, I'd be honored.

Sushi Presents: An Uglacy Challenge. xD Part One!

aMus

aMus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:57 pm
Wow, no one replied to my last post. xd I hope SOMEONE looks this time. Anyway, xD Please look at my story?

*whores*

The Swan: A Race to Beauty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:53 pm
I've tried and got bored with the founder. >_> Some time I will have to go and try again. It might be more fun if I had the university expansion, though.

Amus: I really enjoyed both your stories! I want more xd  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

aMus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 pm
xD Thanks, and you're in luck. I burden you with Part 1.2 of my Uglacy!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:32 am
aMus
xD Thanks, and you're in luck. I burden you with Part 1.2 of my Uglacy!

Haha! Yes! Great!

I started a legacy one where you start off with an ugly sim and try to make them more...prettier? with each generation xD Mine actually seems like it's doing a really dark skin to really light skin...

mad d I made a really ugly light skinned girl and she married a handsome dark skinned guy...and had twins! One was darker than the other, too.

I love the sims! They're so crazy. xD  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

aMus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:52 pm
New chapters of both legacies are upload on my simpage! Click here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:26 pm
i tried to start one several times and kept up a little running monologue on my simpage, but i got really bored. i like to skip around the neighborhood, so focusing so much on the one house just didn't work. also, my laptop kind of hates the largest lotsize sweatdrop also again, i'm rather fond of bodyshopping sims with pointy ears, but not the spock ears, sort of half-way between normal and spock-type and if you marry the NPCs, eventually they get bred out.

so now i'm doing my own neighborhood thing. i started with about a dozen college students and a scattering of CAS-made families and i'm trying to work out the neighborhood so the kids grow up semi-evenly. i might start doing like Amandapace and play certain numbers of days in each house so it's guaranteed.

ariapaige

athena08905

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:21 am
AnnoyingEvil1
He has downloadable excel pages for score keeping too...

sweatdrop I've been thinking about downloading one and playing the right way...

haha, yeah I saw those score sheets, I am currently starting the legacy challenge, I am barely into my second generation! It is hard, though, because I am the queen of cheating! but not once have I cheated with them!!! but, me heir, the first one!!! has almost died a lot because I can't afford a good enough stove!! but, she always makes it out alive...I am a little worried, though, that the scorecard may slow the game up or slow my computer up...or down or whatever...I was actually thinking of buying one of the legacy shirts, lol...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:43 pm
I'm trying my own thing called "freestyle mode" and you can do whatever the hell you want- use h4x, cheats, 3rd party h4x, etc. all except for screwing with the age sequence- that has to be done on it's own time- otherwise i'd be in the negatives on the normal legacy challenge rules  

Zwiebelsaft!

Late Shift

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:47 am
I am doing it currently. Still on first gen, but second is building up nicely

Jestin, Dad: adult, 1 promotion away from being Mayor (his life goal)
(can't remember her name)Wife: adult, live at home wife who is a baby factory sweatdrop
Jestin, heir, Teen: Top marks in school, about to go to collage for Art.
Alonza, daughter, Teen: Top marks in school, about to go to collage for Cow Plant eek
Seth, son, Kid: Just turned kid
Oh and the wife is pregnant again we are hoping for twins (or at least another girl)

Everything is going great so far, but things could get rocky quick. To get all the friends needed for Mayor both the wife, and the dad are sleeping with just about everyone in town. One wrong guest at the wrong time could spell disaster for my family. I have a hard time letting my sims die, but I have promised myself that I have bought the last youth Elixir for them neutral . The only reason I did it this time is so the wife could become a good enough artist to paint portraits. I want my last Gen. to have a room with allt he paintings of all the family in it.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff