If it revolves it's a revolver. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 pm
The other day I reread the 1st post in the gun noob thread. That one person who called rounds clips made me want to shoot myself. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
The other day I reread the 1st post in the gun noob thread. That one person who called rounds clips made me want to shoot myself. gonk
Hahaha, I'm getting over my clip/magazine thing, while teaching my buddy Evan that there is a difference, but calling a round a clip is a serious issue.  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 pm
OO23OO
Das Rabble Rouser
Hahaha, I'm getting over my clip/magazine thing, while teaching my buddy Evan that there is a difference, but calling a round a clip is a serious issue.
The clip/magazine was a bit of an annoyance, but I wasn't too bothered by it. To be honest before I joined the GGE I didn't know the difference. I kept hearing people say it's a mag not a clip, but nobody would take the time to explain it to me.

Anyway on my profile is a link to a gun education guide I wrote with some help from the guild. Feel free to use that with your buddy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
OO23OO
Das Rabble Rouser
The clip/magazine was a bit of an annoyance, but I wasn't too bothered by it. To be honest before I joined the GGE I didn't know the difference. I kept hearing people say it's a mag not a clip, but nobody would take the time to explain it to me.

Anyway on my profile is a link to a gun education guide I wrote with some help from the guild. Feel free to use that with your buddy.
Haha, Evan isn't the kinda guy to read.... anything. Good at Halo, though.

I didn't know the difference for a while, but when I learned it stuck.  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:57 pm
When I learned the difference it stuck for me. The problem was people wouldn't teach me the difference. They just told me a mag is not a clip then didn't bother to tell me the difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 am
Das Rabble Rouser
When I learned the difference it stuck for me. The problem was people wouldn't teach me the difference. They just told me a mag is not a clip then didn't bother to tell me the difference.
Yeah, that's kind of a problem. I don't remember how I learned, come to think of it.  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 am
The clip/magazine picture does a good job of teaching.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:44 am
Das Rabble Rouser
The clip/magazine picture does a good job of teaching.
Yeah, I have one saved on my computer.  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 am
Same here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:47 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Same here. biggrin
I'm willing to bet most of the GGE does, to inform those who don't know the difference.  

OO23OO

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 am
Yeah probably. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 am
User Image

The only true assault revolver. Internal, three-round cylinder used for burst-fire. Fires flechettes from a modified 5.56mm shell.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am
Fresnel
User Image

The only true assault revolver. Internal, three-round cylinder used for burst-fire. Fires flechettes from a modified 5.56mm shell.
Wow. That's kinda nifty. How well did it work?  

OO23OO

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 am
OO23OO
Fresnel
User Image

Wow. That's kinda nifty. How well did it work?
Not well enough to replace the M16. Had a ******** quick burst speed, but it was 50-cal loud. Apparently flechettes do that.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff