Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Have you played any FF games that are before FFVII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played any FF games that are BEFORE VII?
  Yes
  No
  I've played them all!
View Results

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 pm
So today i began playing FFIV again. I'm just up to the antlion cave and i'm kind of bored. I usually get into it when you get to Fabul.. anyway.

I spent over an hour battling Imp's trying to get the Imp summon spell. and when i get past Mt.Hobbs i'm going to be battling cocatrice for the cocatrice summon. But it really is taking forever are there specific requirements that i don't know about or is my luck just horrible?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 pm
i played i little bit of 1, 5, 6,  

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 am
So i got the cocatris summon on Mt.Hobbs it was a battle against a gargoyle and like 2 or three Cocatris.

Still needing Imp.. is it any kind of Imp? or does it need to be a normal Imp?

and as for Bomb. please don't tell me i have to go back to Mt. Hobbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
I've played a little bit of FF I & II. I'm almost done with IV for DS. I'm currently playing VI for the umpteenth time.

If you can't tell from my avi, VI is my favorite FF game. :]  

I Celes Chere I

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 pm
Screaming Nightshade
So today i began playing FFIV again. I'm just up to the antlion cave and i'm kind of bored. I usually get into it when you get to Fabul.. anyway.

I spent over an hour battling Imp's trying to get the Imp summon spell. and when i get past Mt.Hobbs i'm going to be battling cocatrice for the cocatrice summon. But it really is taking forever are there specific requirements that i don't know about or is my luck just horrible?

I would never use so much time for that! I usually do speed runs. My fastest time is 13:25 with everything, and I'm level 60-59.

I usually get the other summons when I'm a high level so the time will go by faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:44 pm
I Celes Chere I
I've played a little bit of FF I & II. I'm almost done with IV for DS. I'm currently playing VI for the umpteenth time.

Wee it's Celes! I would always give her the Tritoch esper (yeah that's right old school) to raise her magic to like 200 then I would give her armor to raise magic stats and then gave her the double magic relic (the name escapes me) and the Economizor relic.

This is my team!
Locke - Because he rocks
Celes - The mage of the group
Shadow - Throw command FTW
Gau - Stronger than Sabin  

Nikki Rydia

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Nikki Rydia
I Celes Chere I

Wee it's Celes! I would always give her the Tritoch esper (yeah that's right old school) to raise her magic to like 200 then I would give her armor to raise magic stats and then gave her the double magic relic (the name escapes me) and the Economizor relic.

This is my team!
Locke - Because he rocks

Haha. I can't remember what I used to give her. It's been a few years since I've played. I just started playing it again the other night. On my way to see Banon.

My team was always:
Celes - Strong fighter AND mage
Locke - Because I <3 him
Cyan - His sword moves were awesome
Sabin - Blitz :]

Did you draw your signature? I absolutely love it!! I wish I could find one like that for FF VI. I can't really find something that I like enough to use for my signature.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm
I Celes Chere I
Nikki Rydia
I Celes Chere I

This is my team!
Locke - Because he rocks

Haha. I can't remember what I used to give her. It's been a few years since I've played. I just started playing it again the other night. On my way to see Banon.

My team was always:
Locke - Because I <3 him

Did you draw your signature? I absolutely love it!! I wish I could find one like that for FF VI. I can't really find something that I like enough to use for my signature.

I did not draw it sweatdrop but whoever did deserves a big hug! I have lots of FFVI pictures from lots of different websites, so maybe I should upload them on photobucket for you to see!  

Nikki Rydia

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 am
Nikki Rydia
I Celes Chere I
Nikki Rydia
I Celes Chere I

This is my team!
Locke - Because he rocks

My team was always:
Locke - Because I <3 him

I did not draw it sweatdrop but whoever did deserves a big hug! I have lots of FFVI pictures from lots of different websites, so maybe I should upload them on photobucket for you to see!

That would be fantastical! :] It would be much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 am
Nikki Rydia
blue_penguin123
i've played on IV, V and VI but i have I (PS1), II (PS1), III (on DS), IV (PS1), V (PS1), VI (PS1), VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII

My fiance's sister has 3 versions of ff VI... can't remember them though, maybe I'll ask him to find out...

I finished Kingdom hearts II in 5 days.... but i am power-leveling so i can try to beat Sephiroth on both one and two.... (i also have the DS KH game... but i really want chain of memories....)

VI is my personal fave out of all the final fantasy games... for both the game itself and for sentimental reasons.... i got it off both my mam and dad for Christmas. and fforigins for my bday and anthology for the Christmas after that.... (my big bro is annoyed at me coz i have the games he wants...lol)

i just want to find all the characters in the world of ruin part of the game...

I know almost every secret in Final Fantasy VI, ha ha. Finding all the characters in the World of Ruin was always so hard for me. The hardest character to get for me is still Locke. You have to find everybody else then go to the Phoenix Cave and blah blah blah you get him. It took me a couple months to figure out you have to wait for Shadow when the Floating Continent is blowing up, otherwise he dies and you can't use him in the World of Ruin.

ah that i did not know...maybe i shall ask you for advice on ff6...
if that's alright?  

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm
blue_penguin123
Nikki Rydia
blue_penguin123
i've played on IV, V and VI but i have I (PS1), II (PS1), III (on DS), IV (PS1), V (PS1), VI (PS1), VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII

My fiance's sister has 3 versions of ff VI... can't remember them though, maybe I'll ask him to find out...

I finished Kingdom hearts II in 5 days.... but i am power-leveling so i can try to beat Sephiroth on both one and two.... (i also have the DS KH game... but i really want chain of memories....)

VI is my personal fave out of all the final fantasy games... for both the game itself and for sentimental reasons.... i got it off both my mam and dad for Christmas. and fforigins for my bday and anthology for the Christmas after that.... (my big bro is annoyed at me coz i have the games he wants...lol)

i just want to find all the characters in the world of ruin part of the game...

I know almost every secret in Final Fantasy VI, ha ha. Finding all the characters in the World of Ruin was always so hard for me. The hardest character to get for me is still Locke. You have to find everybody else then go to the Phoenix Cave and blah blah blah you get him. It took me a couple months to figure out you have to wait for Shadow when the Floating Continent is blowing up, otherwise he dies and you can't use him in the World of Ruin.

ah that i did not know...maybe i shall ask you for advice on ff6...
if that's alright?

You can ask me whenever you want! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 pm
I have FF 1-6 on my computer, I play during class when the professor is behind on his lectures!  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 pm
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade

I would never use so much time for that! I usually do speed runs. My fastest time is 13:25 with everything, and I'm level 60-59.

I usually get the other summons when I'm a high level so the time will go by faster.

Yeah i kinda gave up... It got really irritating especially after i found out that the monsters have a 0.06% chance of the monsters dropping the summons.

Feel like a race? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm
I've played FFIII on the DS.

Uza-senpai

Quotable Noob

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 pm
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade

Yeah i kinda gave up... It got really irritating especially after i found out that the monsters have a 0.06% chance of the monsters dropping the summons.

Feel like a race? ^^

Lol a race? I haven't played the good-old-original in years! This'll be fun. Any rules?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff