Reply RP
The shattering**need People** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:08 pm
He paused silently and thought he had seen a glimsey of Ginny, not that it matter much anyways, he had changed his appearnce...Infact he looked a lot older...

But he didnt come to Diagonalley to shop...he was tracking down death eaters...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:57 pm
*Katie came back from Gringotts for her money, and walks over to shops to buy her supplies. Yet she already has her robes, cat, and wand. But now she needs new books, pencils, pens, and her other school stuff*
*Walks into da shop*
"Hmm... i should buy new spell books."
*Sees books, and grabs dem, and goes to cashier*
Cashier:"Alright 40 dollars."
Katie:*Gets 40 gold out*
Cashier:"Thank u, and good day." *Gives bag of books to her*
Katie: *Leaves da shop*  

Pow in the Wow

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:54 pm
Ginny started to head towards a shop. She looked down at the letter and she bumped into a guy covered in a cloak. ((That would be Harry Sgarecool if that is ok with you. HEHE)) Ginny fell on her butt.

"Oh Im sorry. I was not looking where I was going." muttered Ginny as she looked up at the stranger. She had a feeling that she knew him but she had to be wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith finished the scaduale and then she headed towards the great hall to see if the teacher that is to teach this year was there yet. ((Sgarecool I did understand what you said corectly that harry is the DADA Teacher right? I want to make sure. We have did so many rps together. LOL))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:12 pm
I looked down at Ginny and muttered in the most coldest voice I could muster."Its okay."I grummbled coldly as I walked past Ginny and entered the leaky culdren.

It seemed oddly empty and there where three people in black cloacks in a table, Harry sat down his eyes on them.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:29 pm
Ginny shrugged and got up. She started to head towards the shop once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith looked in the great hall. The new teacher was not there yet. Faith just shrugged. She then walked back into the class room and placed the piece of parchment on the desk and she walked out. She then headed out of the castle. After she pasted the gate she dissapeared into Diagon Alley. She then headed to the Leaky Couldron. She entered it and sat down.

"Hey Tom can I get a Butter Beer please?" asked Faith. Tom nodded and handed her one.

"Here ya go Faith." smiled Tom.

"Thanks." she smiled and took a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:36 pm
Harry watched as Faith entered the room, and asked Tom for a butter beer, he looked down and sipped his drink quitely and watched the figures eyes fall to Faith.

Hum...he thought/  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:53 pm
Faith took off her jean jacket that showed her black rose with the snake surrounding it. She was wearing a black halter top so it showed her mark so clearly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:56 pm
Tifagirl
Faith took off her jean jacket that showed her black rose with the snake surrounding it. She was wearing a black halter top so it showed her mark so clearly.

The figures looked away when they saw hte Mark, Harrys eyes studied it closely as if searching for there meanings, he seemed to be looking past Faith,

"A new Buter Beer.And maybe a cleaner glass."Came the snappy replie.

The man scowled in a hurry and cleaned the glass and came back with a butter beer.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:06 am
Ginny was now finished shoping. She then entered the leaky couldron. She saw a girl by her self so she walked over to her.

"Hi can I sit with you?" asked Ginny.

Faith looked up at the red head.

"You must be Ginny Weasley." smiled Faith. "Please sit."

Ginny looked at her and sat down.

"Oh by the way Im Faith." smiled Faith. "Im a new student at hogwarts and also teaching transfigureation and helping teach DADA."

Ginny smiled and nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:10 am
Tifagirl
Ginny was now finished shoping. She then entered the leaky couldron. She saw a girl by her self so she walked over to her.

"Hi can I sit with you?" asked Ginny.

Faith looked up at the red head.

"You must be Ginny Weasley." smiled Faith. "Please sit."

Ginny looked at her and sat down.

"Oh by the way Im Faith." smiled Faith. "Im a new student at hogwarts and also teaching transfigureation and helping teach DADA."

Ginny smiled and nodded.

The Robe figures glared coldly at Ginny and stood to there feet and lunged at Ginny,

Harry got to his feet in lightning speed and laid on his feet and watched as a flame wich wrapped arround them and locking them together.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:19 am
Faith jumped up. Looked at the death eaters and shook her head. Ginny looked fraitened. Faith was now mad.

"Thank you." smiled Faith at the stranger. She glared at the deatheaters and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Tifagirl
Faith jumped up. Looked at the death eaters and shook her head. Ginny looked fraitened. Faith was now mad.

"Thank you." smiled Faith at the stranger. She glared at the deatheaters and shook her head.

I said nothing in reply as they struggled in his grasp, as Fudge, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Porfessor Magonagle and some other arours entered the room.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:47 am
sgarecool
Tifagirl

I said nothing in reply as they struggled in his grasp, as Fudge, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Porfessor Magonagle and some other arours entered the room.

((Sgarecool Dumbledore is Dead.))

Faith glared at the deatheaters. She shook her head. And without any one noticing she casted a spell to lossen the whip. They then dissappeard without a sight. ((HEHE. They can not get caught that simple.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:01 am
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Tifagirl

((Sgarecool Dumbledore is Dead.))

Faith glared at the deatheaters. She shook her head. And without any one noticing she casted a spell to lossen the whip. They then dissappeard without a sight. ((HEHE. They can not get caught that simple.))

((XX ops i didnt mean to mehXXim so ust to having dumbledore save the dayXX))

Harry blinked in surprise a growl escaped his lips,"How did they do that?"He muttered coldly his eyes sparklying with anger.

"Um...what is your name, thank you for the allmost capture of them."Fudge murmered.

"James Griff."

"Oh. Well, Mr. James Griff thank you for saving one of my students."Porfessor Magonagle murmered , with a sigh.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:11 am
"Hold on. James Griff. Prof. McGonalgal is he not the new DADA Teacher?" asked Faith looking at him.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff