Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
FIRST EVER KAMEN RIDER HEROES OF THE WORLD CONTEST!!! ^-^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:38 am
only 7 days left in the contest  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 am
only 5 days left  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm
hey so i dont think im gonna be able to get on when the contest is over crying im going to palmdale for 10 days. ill try to find a computer i can use and check back when its time to pick winners, sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 am
1 more day to enter good luck everyone.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 pm
don't you mean you two because so far that's all we have  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:12 pm
Maybe someone is waiting to the last minute to spring some awesome creation on us all.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 pm
I hope so or maybe we should end the contest when the other judge get's back from his trip  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56 pm
ok back. and still no one else has joined in? o.O lol what do you want to do G. go on with the judging or postpone?  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm
I don't know really but what do you the other judges think  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 pm
I don't want suspense. I want the result as soon as possible.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 pm
awesome ^-^ round two has begun! I'm entering this time =P lol I pick Geist as my entry, do I post it here? Or in the other forum like last time? O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 pm
Akito's Father was a great Scientist, he was changing the world for a better future. Untill he got the math wrong and blew up not only the building he worked in but half the city as well. He didnt die, but instead changed himself, into a creature of darkness. D-vent is creating monsters who feed on the life force of humans. All was lost untill Akito Opened a pack of limited edition cards the he won in the Kamen Rider Ultiment Card Battle Championship.
Shocked as he should be, when he says the name Valent he along with the cards begin to glow and a belt appears around him when he swipes the card he calls out HENSHIN! And turns into Kamen Rider Valent!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After a few battles he meets a new Rider and learns the truth of who his enemy is, now he fights to save the Father he loves and to stop him from destorying the world.

Akito :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D-vent: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kamen Rider Luck: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm
PsychoRabbitV2
Akito's Father was a great Scientist, he was changing the world for a better future. Untill he got the math wrong and blew up not only the building he worked in but half the city as well. He didnt die, but instead changed himself, into a creature of darkness. D-vent is creating monsters who feed on the life force of humans. All was lost untill Akito Opened a pack of limited edition cards the he won in the Kamen Rider Ultiment Card Battle Championship.
Shocked as he should be, when he says the name Valent he along with the cards begin to glow and a belt appears around him when he swipes the card he calls out HENSHIN! And turns into Kamen Rider Valent!

After a few battles he meets a new Rider and learns the truth of who his enemy is, now he fights to save the Father he loves and to stop him from destorying the world.

Akito :User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. D-vent: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kamen Rider Luck: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

those are all nice rider but sadly the contest has stop long ago and I haven't said anything about a new one but I may just do one now  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 pm
Kamen Rider G
PsychoRabbitV2

those are all nice rider but sadly the contest has stop long ago and I haven't said anything about a new one but I may just do one now

well its cool either way I was just having some fun, seeing what I could do and all lol.  

Fe3lz

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers