Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:13 pm
She blinked, surprised at his proclamation that she looked the toughest. "Really?" she smiled, "I entered to prove that I could do something other than fall over my own two feet," she laughed a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm
Alex was surprised at this statement. "Really? You really don't strike me as the clumsy type." Alex began to have second thoughts about his earlier judgment on Maxine's ability. If she is really clumsy maybe I won't have to worry about her in the tournament,he thought.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm
She smiled, "Glad someone doesn't see that," she looked at him, "But I'm good on uneven terrain, it's the flat ground that gets me for some reason."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 pm
Greg stopped when he saw a Vulpix talking to a Blaziken. "Why talk to someone lower than you? That makes no sense." He mumbled to himself as he walked over to them. He didn't say a word just looked at them checking to see if either posed a threat for him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm
Alex smiled back."So have you seen anyone else who looks to be trouble?",Alex asked. He looked around the room to see if any newcomers had arrived and saw an inferanape go up to the table and put in his name.Hm, he looks sorta tough,he thought as the infernape gijinka ran his hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm
She shook her head, just pointing slightly to Greg, "Just him, so far." she said, sipping her water before looking at him. "Infernape? I haven't really seen many of those," or any. Most of the gijinkas in her town were vulpixes and evees.  

xXJulie-BerryXx

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Greg just shrugged. "Yeah we grow up on mountains to learn who is strong and who is weak. The weaker ones leave so we only get strong children to keep our race strong." He said simply sitting down. Vulpix girl doesn't look that bad but Blaziken I'll have to keep an eye on that one. He thought smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 pm
She smiled, "Lovely," she remarked, leaning against the machine. "In my town, the weak are given care, but the strong still dominate," she said. "I'm Maxine,"  

xXJulie-BerryXx

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm
Alex was getting tired and needed some sleep after his run to the city. "I'll see you later Maxine. I gotta go to the place where I'm staying till the tournament starts tomorrow. You guys have a place to stay right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 pm
She waved to him, a bit sad he was leaving. Chances were, next time they'd meet would be in the tournament. "Actually," she said sheepishly, "I don't." She played with her hair, "I guess I should go take care of that,"  

xXJulie-BerryXx

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 pm
Greg shrugged. "You can't do that in the mountains though it makes things to hectic. As for a place to stay I'm staying outdoors get more endurance." He said to the both of them. "The name's Greg, Greg Bradwell."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Alex didn't like the idea of leaving Maxine with Greg but his grandparents were waiting for him. They were the only part of his family that approved of his actions. He should have left earlier from the registration building but he got distracted talking to Maxine. He ran out of the registration area and jumped on top of the building and began to jump from house to house toward his grandparents like he used to when he was younger.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 pm
As Alex lay down in his bed that night he thought about what would happen tomorrow. The pairings for the first round of the tournament would be announced. He hoped he wouldn't have to fight Greg or Maxine. He decided he should probably stop worrying and start getting some sleep he would need it for tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Greg figured he'd get no where sitting there. He stood up and looked at Maxine. "Good by little Vulpix I will see you tomorrow." He said to her bowing slightly as he walked out of the registration building and walked towards the tree he was at earlier. "So let's see I should try out close combat and flare blitz just to make sure I have them perfect." He said to himself setting down his items by the tree before training his strongest moves possible.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 pm
Rina Sakura - The Chosen Riolu Gijinka!

User Image

Rina was running down the to the city as fast as a lightning bolt. She zoomed past everyone in her way and headed straight for the registration building. Then she saw a Blaziken, a Vulpix, and a Infernape all leaving so she shrugged and went to the register. She filled out the form and handed to the register man.

She saw that the Vulpix girl was still here and walked towards her. "Hey!" She shouted out to her. "You got a place to stay? You don't look like you have a place to stay since you didn't leave yet. Wanna stay at my place until we find you a nice hotel?" She asked to the Vulpix girl. Then she remembered her manners and said. "Oh! I'm sorry I forgot my manners. My name is Rina Sakura. What's your name?" She stared at the Vulpix girl and examined her carefuly from head to toe. She looks sorta tough for a Vulpix. Maybe I'll fight her tomorrow, thought Rina.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff